👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Sun 12/13/20 12:57 PM
I received a message from someone with an embedded image inline with the message text. I didn't ask the sender how it was done. But I wondered how it was done. Does anyone know?

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Sat 10/10/20 03:29 PM
I prefer women around my age, plus or minus 6 years. As somebody else has remarked, the age gap becomes a problem when your partner reaches the age where medical issues surface. Suddenly they are not as fit and vibrant as they used to be.

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 09/02/20 02:35 PM
Cranky, are you always this confrontational with people? You come across like you are spoiling for a fight. It is not big, it is not clever and it is quite definitely ill-advised.

I will be amazed if the moderator allows this thread to continue.

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 09/02/20 02:08 PM
I know he didn't read my profile because there was no information in his post pertaining to it, just a sarky remark. Sure, he may have accessed it, but the words on the page didn't register with him.

As for traffic through my profile I get between 6 and 20 views per day, depending on how active I am on the site. I consider this adequate.

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 09/02/20 01:27 PM
Cranky, you didn't even read it!

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 09/02/20 01:20 PM
I find sarcasm off putting. And my message title wasn't whiny.

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 09/02/20 12:40 PM
I was hoping I could get some feedback on my profile. It is my 3rd attempt. Oh, I know I don't have many pictures.

👻Ozymandias👻🌼's photo
Wed 07/22/20 11:15 AM
Hi,

Could you spend a few moments and rate my profile? I seem to be getting views from only women in their 20s and early 30s and virtually none about my own age.