Community > Posts By > Aleihs

Aleihs's photo
Sun 04/02/23 05:59 AM
Hello everyone. I know it can be difficult to truly get to know someone personally or not, but what are your red flags when it comes to online dating? Except the obvious ones used by scammers.

Aleihs's photo
Sun 04/02/23 04:40 AM
Your profile text is all about what you need from another in order to feel good in life.
It lacks confidence, self-love, and expresses neediness.
It doesn't convey what you have to offer another. It's all "me, me, me".

That doesn't make you attractive for a quality partner. No happy person that's got a great life going wants to be the crutch for another to lean on. They'd be looking for an equal, another happy person.

Best work on raising self-love, worthiness, etc. etc. and not need it from another.
The way it is you're an easy victim for any a-hole out there which I guess is why you attract what you attract.

thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Sun 04/02/23 04:40 AM
Good Luck :ok_hand:

thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Sun 04/02/23 12:10 AM
Back here again after 2 years of hiatus lol
Can someone please rate my profile? I don't know why but I get lots of scammers and pervy people. I don't even put provocative pictures :cry:

Aleihs's photo
Sun 08/09/20 02:15 AM
A friend met someone online, got pregnant and the guy disappeared. Be careful and sensible.

Oh that's very unfortunate. Yes I am, and will be. Thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Sun 08/09/20 02:15 AM
Ín such cases I think it is easier when you go places and meet someone that way. It's far easier to say "No" online because you haven't met. Once they get to know you such things can change.

I agree. It's not just doable right now because of the pandemic..

Aleihs's photo
Sat 08/08/20 06:32 AM
Nigh on impossible to find anyone nowadays......although the world has become smaller, due to technology, it's also more lonely and disconnected.

That's true. It's easy to find someone to talk to, but harder to find someone who you can really connect with.

Aleihs's photo
Sat 08/08/20 06:30 AM
I can love a woman and her child as my own, but it is difficult to find someone

It is difficult indeed. Hope we find our perfect matches!

Aleihs's photo
Fri 08/07/20 11:40 PM
First, welcome to mingle. I do believe that it would be possible to find a man willing to accept your daughter. If they don't, then they really are not worth knowing at all as your daughter is probably the biggest part of your life. Meeting locally is probably the best way to know if a match is a good one. True reactions trump text every time.

Thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Fri 08/07/20 09:02 PM
Mingle provides all the pieces required to chat and engage other members for free...including exchanging pictures...absolutely no need to go elsewhere to chat...those requests do not have your best interests in mind...just say "no"

Glad I did. Thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Fri 08/07/20 09:02 PM
No. You do not need any other social media to use this site.

Welcome to M2.

Thank you!

Aleihs's photo
Fri 08/07/20 01:03 PM
Is it possible to find a partner here who will love you and your child? Has anybody? I've only been here for more than a week and I say that we could have the nicest introductory talk and then when they learn I have a daughter the conversation just dies a sudden death lol

Aleihs's photo
Fri 08/07/20 12:52 PM
Hi I'm new here. Why is almost everyone asking for these other sites? Do I have to have those, too?
Also, has anybody successfully found someone on this site?
If you have any advice for a newbie, what would it be?
I will really appreciate any response. Thank you!