Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 11/29/12 07:05 AM
It's like the opening line in some club ...

The 5 billion things you say afterward are what ultimately counts.
That's why you have the friends you have.

This place is for comedy anyway. glasses

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 11/27/12 11:46 AM
I didn't like "Titanic."

Seemed unrealistic that a boat that size could sink. PFFT! smokin :angry: :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 11/26/12 12:54 PM
Hello new person.

I've been here (off and on) for 5 years. I was here when it was a chain letter by mail. There are some fun cats and dogs if you look for 'em around this asylum. drinker

Hope to see you at the reunion in 10 years. Please don't bring Zima. No one likes that crap.

:tongue: smokin

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:46 AM
I just want him to say more about these horses and bayonets which are now obsolete. It's gotta' be a conspiracy to keep the Civil War re-enactment movement down.

God save us all.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:21 AM
Smack ...

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 10/31/11 02:11 PM
You are looking cute, btw.

You too Myka. :smile:

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 10/28/11 01:53 PM
Depends on how you define "people."

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:13 PM
"Kickstart My Heart"

Motley Crue

Okay, you get the idea. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:12 PM
Ding a Ding

Say anything

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:11 PM
"Breakin' the Chains"

Rockin' like Dokken

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 10/26/11 11:57 AM
My understanding is that their issue is with Wall Street and how our taxes are used to prop up big banks and big business - not with who PAYS the taxes.

I'm not necessarily on their side but there is a huge disparity in the "haves" and "have-nots" in our world today. And a big part of that chasm is that Wall Street knowingly stole from this country and not a single one of the players suffered any backlash - legal, financial or otherwise. In fact, the government even gave them the money to get back on track.

The "have-nots" aren't afraid to work ... They are afraid they'll never FIND work. Additionally, the "have-nots" don't mind paying taxes.

The problem is that "HAVES" do.

JMO ... You know I respect your opinions Peccy. drinker

Hopefully, these things get us to have discussions like this one, in which we will find solutions as Americans. Unfortunately, the government would rather keep us divided along party lines so that we are motivated to vote.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:18 PM
Yeah ... Sorry to disappoint.

Lex is too far from me indeed.

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 10/21/11 10:29 AM

I have noticed that a lot of the (girl) scammers tend to use screen names that include words like "sexy" or "hot" or "needu" and such. It's pretty much a dead giveaway at this point.

As for profile headline language, it always makes me wonder when someone describes themselves as "gorgeous" or "beautiful" or "attractive," as I consider that to be something that I, as the ostensibly unbiased observer, should have the right to judge for myself.

In general, I find that people who describe themselves that way are almost never people I actually perceive as fitting those self-inflicted descriptions. But my standards may be a little different.

I love your use of "self-inflicted" Lex ... very nuanced .. and very true indeedio.

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 10/21/11 10:18 AM
There are NO scammers on here! :angry:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 10/20/11 10:25 AM
At this rate ... The Tidy Porcelain Classic.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 10/11/11 01:51 AM
This is why I'm a centrist.

Apparently, it's now confirmed that I'm a genius.

My brain is so overdeveloped in so many regions, it makes my ears tingle. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 10/06/11 09:57 PM
How are ya' Andy?

Haven't seen you in a while but I haven't been around.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 10/06/11 09:55 PM
Heeeeey Trouble ....

Is Ridge Manor off 50 near Clermont or is that in Pasco? I was in logistics for a while but I'm old now and can't quite remember!

Hi Emily!

I'll be in touch soon, I swear. I got your email.

I know I need to block some time to chit-chat and I don't wanna' call you when I have to give you the bum's rush off the phone.

Hope you are well chica! How come Lilith hasn't called me? :angry:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 10/06/11 09:51 PM
SingMe and Lex are probably the two people I'd recommend you get to know if you wanna' have actual conversation here beyond hairspray values.

Ironic perhaps ... or a a sign from above!

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 10/06/11 09:16 PM

This thread has been brain dead for years. Then every once in a great while it has brief flurry of activity. Just enough to provide hope and keep the family from pulling it off life support.

laugh

Aptly described my friend ...

Shiny star for that observation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25