Community > Posts By > MAKE_ME_GIGGLE

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:53 PM

Yeah, and Natasha from Smolensk wants to marry me and make me happy for the rest of my life as soon as she can get the money for her fathers heart operation.

It was the proposition and conditions that sold me on it... IMMA GONNA BE RICH!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:47 PM
Who wants ta get married and breed???

I just got this in my e-mail... wooooo hoooooo

About Late Bernard's Estate,

My name is Paul Webb. I am contacting you regarding the estate (Mr. Bernard's estate). I used to be late Bernard's personal attorney/friend. He was a consultant/contractor with a leading firm for oil project and cost management consultants in Iraq, Kuwait & UK. He is late now (May his soul rest in peace).

Late Engr Bernard died in a bomb blast in 2006 in Turkey. His unfortunate death left a lot of confusion around his financial status which till date has not yet been resolved. Been a native of Hungary residing here in the UK, I was not fully aware of his family before his death as they did not reside here with him. I have made efforts to track down his family members without any luck. I am afraid now that his estate will be confiscated by the UK government in future since he died without leaving a will or a beneficiary to his estate except otherwise. But this of course will take at least four years from now and if no one comes to make claims, then the government can claim it.

I am most concerned with a certificate that late Bernard gave me. My former client told me of a diamond business which he had done and left me in care of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which he used to lodge some funds in a finance firm. The certificate in question does not have a next of kin name filled in it. I have made my investigations and I can confidently say that since his death, no one has come to lay claims of it.

PROPOSITION:
My proposition to you is that I now seek your permission to have you stand as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deposit. We can achieve this sole aim legitimately and that is the whole essence of life. I believe this move is justified as I am not sure what will become of this deposit should this information get into the wrong hands or left alone. My guess is that the company where it is lodged will confiscate it.

CONDITION:
Please furnish me at once, a notice of acceptance, direct Telephone and fax numbers. We would engage in a two way split of the deposit. If this is acceptable by you, please endeavour to contact me immediately on my email;

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:43 PM

make it a quarter laugh

Damn yall greedy... How bout I ad a Dime.. Make it15 cents...lol

now its 2 quarters... cuz ya didnt know a good thing when it slapped ya

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:42 PM

I just joined and from what I've seen, I like the site

Have ya opened yer eyes yet?????????????

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:41 PM

There's this guy who REALLY likes (loves me), and I have told him just that. "Awwww, you're nice...but you're just not my type!" It's because he tries too hard...and he's just...weird. I like him the best when he's not saying much, and is in his "serious mode". Also, he doesn't know how to flirt...or keep a conversation going. Playful guys are a big plus. Nice is good, but a nice guy being mean...well, that's even better! Lol. Any girls agree? I know what I'm talking about. It makes sense in my little head!biggrin

I am so wierd... I am off all known charts,... And I play way to much... But still.. Nothing... Also, I am a flirter...
Maybe if I offered money???mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I got a Shiny Nickle Here...lol

we only take quarters here...drinker

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:36 PM

Ohhh boy...another nice guy.

Or they call me an A**hole...lol....

wasnt someone looking for an a$$hole a little while ago... TINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK??????????????????????????? we found you an asshole hunny!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:33 PM

hi giggle waving

waving Hi James tongue2

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:32 PM
I was gonna offer her a pair of cement shoes and a high bridge

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:32 PM
MOVE TO MAINE!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:31 PM

Penelope Pitstop

LOLOL!! Now thats more like it

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:28 PM

i tried with that giggle earlier to make her behave - no luck! slaphead

I'm thinking.... you egged it on... not tried to make me behave!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:16 PM

whoa scared Is this the part where U say"freeze"& fire a taser dart at his limp noodle?laugh drinker flowerforyou

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

how ya been hun??????????? I'm in a mood tonight... make me behave!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:14 PM

Most ugly guys...Like myself, still has a Job..lol

Yup... you'll do... you fit right in waving

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:12 PM

I've noticed that most of the really cute guys have either not been on for over 4 months, or they've closed their accounts. Sucks! Lol.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's the ugly ones you gotta go after :thumbsup:

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:11 PM
Howdy and welcome

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:09 PM

Have you ever had someone approach you and after one email, been asked to get together and either make beautiful babies together or raise your kids together, becoming the next "Brady Bunch"? Call me old fashioned, but it just might take more than one or two emails...maybe at least ONE date face to face first...

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I usually send them.... then I get the ole " you better try Prozac reply"

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:08 PM
flowers We do it just to mess with YOUR head pitchfork

welcome!!drool

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:06 PM
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:03 PM

now look what'cha done giggle, she's jumped ship grumble

Did she have an anchor???? oops slaphead

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:54 PM

ok i'm gonna be good now, thats me done wi badness smokin

Oh now c'mon... I dont get in these moods often!!

u don't? occupational hazard for me!

I bite my tongue... damn near chewed it off actually

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25