Community > Posts By > MAKE_ME_GIGGLE

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 10/14/12 10:03 PM
seperated... but still married?

so you're a married man meeting married women in bars....

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 08/04/12 05:05 AM
My step daughter was VERY defiant. she knew i loved her and welcomed her into my home and heart unconditionally. But she was very strong willed. I just let her know that every action had a consequence. for example.. one night about 10:15 she announced she was leaving for a "walk". Her father told her not alone at 10:15, especially on school night. we both felt she was wanting to meet someone. so she continued to get her shoes on and head for the door. So I told her if she insisted on leaving, then she'd best have a plan for another place to stay because once she left the door was locked. I explained we both had to work in the morning and was not going to be kept awake by her going in and out. she said she had no other place to go. I said, well thats your choice. When you leave, the door is locked. she never left.

Another time she got angry and punched a hole in my wall. Then had a fit a few days later because her friends were coming over and she didnt want them to see it. I said "Well, I dont have the money to fix it. do you?" Well she didnt right then. and not only did her friends see it, they were told the truth on what happened when they asked. She was very embarrassed and ashamed. She was told she was going to do extra chores to earn money above and over her allowance. Both allowance and extra money was going to be put towards materials so SHE could fix the whole. she never punched another hole in my wall

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 08/01/12 03:27 PM
Got any around this place? waving

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 07/31/12 02:59 PM
Kind of defeats the purpose.... don't it???? huh huh what

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:18 AM
Welcome back! Prayers to you and your son. I just recently came back too!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:07 AM

Lumpuckeree.............

(U DON'T Wanna Know!!!)

Now c'mon... you can't just toss that out there and leave us hanging!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:05 AM
My whole family is! It makes for the best family reunions. We have a great time at any and every family function

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/29/12 06:16 AM
What disease did cured ham actually have?

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/29/12 05:55 AM

Stay away from miserable people!!! misery does love company. Just look at one of those fly-strips! you never see just one lonely fly stuck there sayin," go around dude! go around!!!"

Does sad and horney count?

It sure does!!! :wink:
But it doesnt classify you as miserable... does it??

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:14 PM
Call a pet store or vet they can help you.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 06:36 PM
Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:43 AM
Well then spoil yourself a little and GET

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:09 AM

I seem to be an a$$hole magnet :angel:

I was tempted to Google that to see what would come up. But but then what if that gets logged somewhere foreverhuh

Allow me!!!
This is what came up LOL
******* magnet 5 up, 2 down

people, mostly girls, who are good but tend attract a lot of ******** for being cute or pretty and kind.
Olivia is a sweet and gorgeous girl. Too bad ******** seem to revolve around her for her kindness hence being an ******* magnet.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 10:15 AM
I seem to be an a$$hole magnet :angel:

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 10:08 AM

I thought I felt someone sniffing my butt.

If it weren't for that CAR!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 09:48 AM
I was at the supermarket buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say bigsmile blushing drinker

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 09:01 AM

Reminds me of the words from a song.....

"I'm soooo miserable without her....it's almost like She's here"

laugh

bigsmile laugh laugh rofl rofl
too funny

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:26 AM
Stay away from miserable people!!! misery does love company. Just look at one of those fly-strips! you never see just one lonely fly stuck there sayin," go around dude! go around!!!"

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Fri 07/27/12 05:43 PM
He deserves a medal!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Fri 07/27/12 03:36 PM

I am guilty of this!
If my son texts me when Im on a date. I will ALWAYS reply. I simply state,"excuse me I have to answer this, its my son". If he has a problem with that... cya! My son always has been and always will be a priority

Where does the average guy sign up for that? noway I hear this often... I shake my head everytime.

I have no kids.... That I know of ohwell
but if I did, I would teach them patience as in, they are NOT the nucleus of the world. Texting mom to find out where the TV remote is not considered an emergency? I figure if your(mothers)"priority" is your child, Then go ahead and have a "relationship" with them.... Cause it sure won't be with me.

EDIT*

Not that I'd want to be the nucleus of the world either... I think there's a delicate balance here.... There's a saying, you should love your partner more than your kids. Not sure why they say that but I'm thinking it's because they will leave home one day to start their own family?

Amen.

Women who say that their child will always be a priority, could end up a lonely old woman in a nursing home whose 'child' never comes to see her because he is busy with his own life.

Get a life .... separate from you children, or forget about it.

Now if your children are still tiny, babies or under 12, I can see being a little bit that way.

I do believe I said my son will always be "A" priority, not THE priority. This is the problem with our kids today. People seem to think they are no longer important after the age of 12! Sorry... so not the case! A good woman can have a man who is "A" priority and a child who is "A" priority, neither has to feel lesser or not as important as the other.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25