Community > Posts By > 'FroPuffGal

'FroPuffGal's photo
Tue 12/22/20 02:40 PM
Congratulations on being taken. Woo-hoo! For that Mount Vernon area and towns around it. Now, where did you find such luck? I'm looking for my match fella. Once again, congrats. :grin:

'FroPuffGal's photo
Tue 12/22/20 02:24 PM
I liked it. Nice job.

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sun 09/06/20 02:25 PM
Even if the woman already has the things she needs house furnishment cars career, she still needs her man to have his room and offer to love and care for her but who he is and what he has. it's hard to find a man nowadays to love a woman with what he is and has. a protector, provider, and lover.

I so agree. Responsible, respectful, honest, protective (in a respectable way), provider (but not overrider)... A lover who comes to the table with independence and a commitment to treat a lady in a gentlemanly manner. The guys of this caliper are hard to find. If you're like me, hang in there and don't settle for anything less. We ladies are on the rise. Guys need to shape up or be left behind, in my opinion.

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sun 09/06/20 02:06 PM
When was 38 ever considered old? Older maybe but not flat out old lol

You said it exactly right. Thanks for the compliment.

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sun 09/06/20 02:04 PM
You said it exactly right. Thanks for the compliment.

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sun 09/06/20 01:13 PM
I responded to your previous message to me, but haven't heard anything else from you. Ah, well. It was nice chatting with you for the short time. I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

'FroPuffGal's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:11 PM
I definitely would date a disabled guy, if it's only a physical disability. Many mental disabilities are just too much for me to handle - the reason I say that is because I have tried.

I, myself, am physically disabled and am having similar problems finding acceptance/compassion among able-bodied men. I have been on several disability sites and the problem there is, there is practically no one in my area or even within a 100 mile radius. It's major tough. Of course, as with all dating sites, you have to weed through the muck of scammers and such also. Sad, I know.

I appreciate you presenting this post. We disabled people should friend up for support. (chuckles) Yeah, we need a support group. Feel free to email /message me.

Best wishes. Hugs.

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:25 AM
Yeah, I, too, am looking for a serious relationship with a local match that is a citizen. Lol! So many deceitful people online. I hope this site continues in its current or better free state forever because it may take a while. (sigh) :pensive:️ (frown) :frowning2:

'FroPuffGal's photo
Sat 08/01/20 10:24 PM
:wheelchair:: I want to know if more people are feeling the cold shoulder like I am. I am a mobility challenged veteran and am struggling to find an open minded/compassionate date or companion. It's bad enough we physically disabled folks are still getting left on the shelf. Smh. Any more physically disabled men and ladies feeling left out? Holla back. Tell me your frustrations and experiences. We all need an ear and support. I'm looking for friends too.