Community > Posts By > Digg-A-Boo

Digg-A-Boo's photo
Thu 07/30/20 04:51 AM
epic trip we jus left columbus georgia with a 14kt gold e howard pocket watch i soldthe watch was valued at $20,000 on it up selling them for $540 cash I bought two bicycles at 10 to sleeping bag when we hit the ****ing road and went through South Carolina North Carolina all the way up to Winston-Salem North Carolina drop back down to pigeon forge and Gatlinburg come through Tennessee and Knoxville, went all the way down to Nashville, down to Memphis, in Brownsville, and Stanton, cross over into Arkansas, down into McComb Mississippi, was a hell of a trip & we were on the road for like 2 years, made a bunch of cool friends that we still talk to & check up with on Instagram & everything to this day, it's actually an experience of a lifetime I would do anything to go back to doing that but she &i had a little girl & everything things changed drastically, but it was awesome I highly advise if anybody ever has any doubt of where they're living, jump on the ****ing bike grab a tent & don't look back you won't regret it I promise.:bike::camping::v::earth_americas:

Digg-A-Boo's photo
Thu 07/30/20 04:43 AM
when im down on luck or In my feelings over my baby momma I fade my mind into peeps music sucks he passed his uniqe swag an style of music just shows how talented he really was.. check videos, star shopping, save that ****, haunt u, ghost boy, i got no respect, 5 degrees, problems, & the bright side sadly hes got loads more that are just asr good. You can find his music on YouTube. thank god his mom has his music Rights since he passed. hope all enjoy!:headphones: