Community > Posts By > matthew3984

matthew3984's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:30 PM

everyone loves pi

...god i'm a nerd.

matthew3984's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:15 PM
oi.. ya know.. my past 2 ex's i met online. ... this latest one though. we met via myspace... i feared for the worse..but like you had stated in your story it was all golden.. she was... i was taken it all to heart.. **if you know how a true pieces works then you know we literally put our hearts on our sleeves**.. we spoke for 6 months.. she just wanted sex at first.. I talked her out of that and brought her down off that horse.. finally.. we talked for 6 months before deciding to meet up.. we meet up and chill and all, all fine and dandy. nothing changed cept a few things here and there. after the 3rd meeting I was actually ready to make this into a relationship and take it up the ladder one step. she wasn't ready. she emails me a sob story which pissed me off honestly because in my book, I don't know how many of you have had this happen but it's happened several times to me. the infamous..
You remind me of my ex in certain ways...
I lost it. Why oh why must you compare me to your past. that right there led me to believe she wasn't over him. she said she wasn't. so. i back off. we still email and talk but i lay off calling as often. next time we met up she was just all over me like white on rice.. i was in shock and kinda freaked out but.. we talked about it and she spoke up and said yeah i'm ready.. i really think i'm ready ot make this move with you.. do you want to.. i'm game..

we take it serious now..ok people.. never in a realtionship thats been somewhat of a long distance relationship had i ever seen a woman all of a sudden drop off the face of the earth.
Stopped emailing me
stopped calling me.
no more IM's. ... nothing.. once to twice a week. she'd email me with 'i'm working long hours' ok i bought it.. next couple days i'd email her asking how her weekend went "i can't remember i was so drunk, we went from bar to bar and all i remember is i wound up at a friends friends house and stayed the night..

w-t-f.. i'm mad by this point. My insecurtiy just went through the roof there.. so she says oh blah blah blah i'm still your woman and all..
negative.
no more mr nice guy. its one word sentences now, taking her words with the smallest grains of salt there is..

thus why i have really bought the saying "long distant relationships never work" and took it to the bank...

I can't seem to get through that i'm a nice guy, i'm not one who likes to sit around and wait on you..i'd like to spend some quality time with you at least once/twice every week/every other week.. how hard is that?...

oi.. that was a lot coming off my chest.. if you read all that then kudos my friend glasses

matthew3984's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:00 PM
I live in King..

I'm just snap in the middle almost it seems.. i'm 15 mins from Winston-salem..45 mins from Greensboro.. 40 mins from lexington..2 hours from raliegh.. 4 hours i believe to ashville from here.

SO yeah.. i'm the middle guy... it's so effing hard to meet non psychoic ppl in around this area..you gotta be either a 'hardcore redneck' or either 'the richest mofo around' to even be noticed by others.

I'm just the middle man.. i work in a office from sunup to sundown.. i come home to my empty 2br apartment at night to sit here and enjoy a bowl of rice and talk with my dog for a lil while then it's off to bed if i'm not trolling on myspace or fubar or off reading some blogs somewhere or throwing mine out..

i live such a great life lol

matthew3984's photo
Sat 02/16/08 09:56 PM
Yeah i'm rather more fond of a gathering of people instead of going in alone... nah i'm not down for that. lol...

I'm a loner outside the public but.. if i'm gonna be in public i want to have friends around so i can have someone to talk to and poke fun at others and laugh about random things :smile: