Community > Posts By > irishqueen2880

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:52 PM
well GOD gave us free will so then wouldnt free will be GODs will

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:54 PM

Lol... Don't worry about me... I can take a joke!
favorite part... hmmm... love handles...

(trimmed eyebrows?)

I didn't know dudes look at eyebrowsnoway

Well sure... first thing you look for is the una-brow... Lmao.
Nothing sexier then a girl with a una-brow...
(unless it's a girl with a razor) huh

if she has aunabrow you better be checking for something else cause womens eyebrows generally dont grow together and if the do she has issues

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:50 PM

<<<BIG, ROUGH-HARD WORKING Hands.... That is so sexy to me!

yes rough hands are a huge turn onbigsmile

DAMN, FOILED AGAIN BY MY MUSICANS HANDS.....

musicians hands are sexy they know how to use them in gentle ways flowerforyou and know when to be roughflowerforyou

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:46 PM
when a man is in great shape and his stomach makes that V it is so sexy

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:45 PM
my prayers are with your mom I hope all is ok with herflowerforyou

irishqueen2880's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:15 AM

i don't think thats very funny

me either

irishqueen2880's photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:41 PM
flowerforyou

Well mirror, for you to be saying that we're dumb is just wrong.and we're obviously not as dumb as others. yes jesus had a religion,but he was no God.that would make 2 Gods,and that would be breaking one of the 10 commandments.
noway DUDE, HE HAS A RELIGION NAMED AFTER HIM, JUST LIKE THE BUDDHA.noway BILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOVE AND WORSHIP THEM. noway THAT MAKES THEM GODS.noway CANT YOU SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL??? noway WHAT DO YOU THINK A GOD IS? noway ITS A PERSON OR SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WORSHIP.noway BY ITS VERY DEFINITION THEY ARE GODS.noway WHY CANT YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE GET THISnoway YOUR ASKIN A QUESTION ABOUT A MAN WHO LIVED 2000 YEARS AGO AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.noway THATS WHAT IT IS TO BE A GOD.noway

I dont agree with your saying he will never be forgotten because his name has already been taken out of schools and court rooms and it also no longer says in GOD WE TRUST on anything it is just a matter of time before the government tries to ban talk of christ at all it all starts with the seperation of church and state
flowerforyou Its has all happened before and will all happen again.flowerforyou Something that has been around for 2000 years doesnt just disapear.flowerforyou Its pretty much guaranteed that Christianity will be around for at least hundreds maybe thousands of years more.flowerforyou Its has survived much worse.flowerforyou Just look in a history book. flowerforyou

trust me I have my first degree is in history and world religions I just think this thread is a trip everyone has such strong opinions of it I dont think that it will be completly forgotten but the fact is less parents are taking their kids to church then when i was a kid and less and less adults are going as well I am not saying one has to go to church to believe in God or christianity but how many parents do you honestly talk about religion with their children
flowerforyou It was so in the past as well.flowerforyou There are many millions maybe billions of lives still influenced by Christianity.flowerforyou It may change forms but its not going anywhere.flowerforyou This has happened before as well.flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I agree I am simply saying the world is in a sad state when it comes to religion in general flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou It seems that way but it was always so.flowerforyou The weapons have changed thats all.flowerforyou Religion also serves a vital purpose in that it provides a common moral code for the culture that it serves.flowerforyou This was of vital importance in the ancient pastflowerforyou Religion is a unique aspect of humanity just as our ability and tendency to create art.flowerforyou

flowerforyou I agree religion is a common moral code I just think that sometime the message is lost in translationflowerforyou this has been an interesting discussion

irishqueen2880's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:08 PM

Well mirror, for you to be saying that we're dumb is just wrong.and we're obviously not as dumb as others. yes jesus had a religion,but he was no God.that would make 2 Gods,and that would be breaking one of the 10 commandments.
noway DUDE, HE HAS A RELIGION NAMED AFTER HIM, JUST LIKE THE BUDDHA.noway BILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOVE AND WORSHIP THEM. noway THAT MAKES THEM GODS.noway CANT YOU SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL??? noway WHAT DO YOU THINK A GOD IS? noway ITS A PERSON OR SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WORSHIP.noway BY ITS VERY DEFINITION THEY ARE GODS.noway WHY CANT YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE GET THISnoway YOUR ASKIN A QUESTION ABOUT A MAN WHO LIVED 2000 YEARS AGO AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.noway THATS WHAT IT IS TO BE A GOD.noway

I dont agree with your saying he will never be forgotten because his name has already been taken out of schools and court rooms and it also no longer says in GOD WE TRUST on anything it is just a matter of time before the government tries to ban talk of christ at all it all starts with the seperation of church and state
flowerforyou Its has all happened before and will all happen again.flowerforyou Something that has been around for 2000 years doesnt just disapear.flowerforyou Its pretty much guaranteed that Christianity will be around for at least hundreds maybe thousands of years more.flowerforyou Its has survived much worse.flowerforyou Just look in a history book. flowerforyou

trust me I have my first degree is in history and world religions I just think this thread is a trip everyone has such strong opinions of it I dont think that it will be completly forgotten but the fact is less parents are taking their kids to church then when i was a kid and less and less adults are going as well I am not saying one has to go to church to believe in God or christianity but how many parents do you honestly talk about religion with their children
flowerforyou It was so in the past as well.flowerforyou There are many millions maybe billions of lives still influenced by Christianity.flowerforyou It may change forms but its not going anywhere.flowerforyou This has happened before as well.flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I agree I am simply saying the world is in a sad state when it comes to religion in general flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

irishqueen2880's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:06 PM

i still have to say that jesus is not a god i'm sorry. i don't think your right.

after reading this for days I would have to agree with you I agreed with mirror before but I think i miss understood what she was saying anyways GOD is the only GOD Jesus is not GOD nor is he a GOD since there can only be 1 GOD
flowerforyou There are other religions with vast influence, there are other gods.flowerforyou Whether real or unreal they have vast influence over human affairs.flowerforyou That is what I am saying. flowerforyou Jesus is obviously a god by all definitions of the word.flowerforyou

Im not saying your wrong I fully think that christianity is a blend of several world religions and that every rligion has its own God or Gods that they believe in but it says in the 10 comandments though shall worship no other God before me and since christianity is based on what is said in the bible Jesus can not be a GOD. if you look only at the fact that he is still talked about thousands of years after he was crucified then he could possibly be viewed as a god but I am looking at the entire picture as my degree would want me to do

irishqueen2880's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:01 PM

irishqueen2880's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:50 PM

irishqueen2880's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:44 PM

i still have to say that jesus is not a god i'm sorry. i don't think your right.

after reading this for days I would have to agree with you I agreed with mirror before but I think i miss understood what she was saying anyways GOD is the only GOD Jesus is not GOD nor is he a GOD since there can only be 1 GOD

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:26 PM

does anyone here beleive that jesus and god are the same

thats a really good question but i would have to say no they are differnt people

for GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotten son so that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life

You might want to make a trip into the rain forest and tell those poor souls they're screwed.

no one is screwed after all it is all about forgiveness to begin with the blood of christ was spilled to wash away our sins I am just glad that we all have something to believe in

You're making assumptions, please stop.

its not an assupmtion maybe you should pick up a bible and then read it

Why should I? To read some stories that were "borrowed" from other cultures? Spiritual enlightenment? To "see" the truth? Tell you what I'll go read something in the bible and you can go read up on other religions that pre date Christianity.

I have probably read more books than you have and i never said i was a christian I am Celtic which is a religion that predates christianity but I dont knock people for what they believe nor do I judge them because of it christianity is a beautiful blend of other religions no one ever said it wasnt nor did anyone say it was the only religion

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:55 PM

thats a really good question but i would have to say no they are differnt people

for GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotten son so that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life

You might want to make a trip into the rain forest and tell those poor souls they're screwed.

no one is screwed after all it is all about forgiveness to begin with the blood of christ was spilled to wash away our sins I am just glad that we all have something to believe in

You're making assumptions, please stop.

its not an assupmtion maybe you should pick up a bible and then read it

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:53 PM

noway How many people have you ever met who have their own religion named after them???noway

your not wrong in that question it would be kinda cool to have a religion named after me but thats never going to happen it sparks up the question as to how one would start up a religion so many people try and that that ends up happening is people die

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:50 PM

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:45 PM
Edited by irishqueen2880 on Thu 03/06/08 02:46 PM

God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that whoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life...john 3:16......that says it all

ID RATHER HAVE A BOWL OF CORNFLAKES THANK YOU VERY MUCH

dude seriously if you dont like a conversation about GOD then dont join in all your going to do is tick people off and if thats your intent then you are just being a childish jerk

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:43 PM

I LOVE JEBUS
ALL HAIL JEBUS

how about an honest and intelligent answer, If you cant go back to the romper room laugh laugh

you tell him this is a conversation not to be taken lightly nor made fun of

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:42 PM

flowerforyou Jesus is a god. noway Your still talkin about him 2000 years after he died.noway DUHnoway

You are right Jesus is A GOD (that took on the image of man) but i dont think he IS GOD he is GODS son

irishqueen2880's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:37 PM

Previous 1 3