Community > Posts By > grozebass

grozebass's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:11 PM
sigle for 2 yearsexplode mad

grozebass's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:04 PM
pipeline mechanic really only work on cat and komatsu and such but you got me i have never heard of anything like it if you find out what it is let me know i am curious.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:24 PM

Well my guess is, she's a mess. Doesn't want to share anything about herself, wants to party, doesn't want to talk, doesn't want to kiss... sounds like she's got a lot to hide. Do you even know where she came from, or just what she's told you... is she homeless... or married?
she was relocated from new orleans 2 years ago.

Well there ya go. Probably has a whole lotta story going on there... if she's got trauma from it, it's pretty normal to wanna go that slow, especially with talking about anything. The best thing you can do is slowly introduce new questions to her, like share painful things of your past with her and gently ask her questions if she's ever been through anything like that... or known anyone who has... sometimes it helps to open someone up by comparing scars. If you show her you're genuinely interested in getting to know her instead of thinking about kissing her, she might not feel so pressured.
thank you for the advice i think that will do for this topic.I will try to open up some but that is hard to do when the other person is so closed off.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:18 PM

I think I'd be questioning, if she is cuddling up with chicks.
Confused maybe?
I have questioned.I think that i need to just find someone that is willing to start a real relationship.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:14 PM

I have LOTS of Lesbian friends. All of which were straight at some point...? Maybe shes looking for a guy to bring into her girl/girl relationship?
well dont have time to help someone find thereself when i am lost myself.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:12 PM

Well my guess is, she's a mess. Doesn't want to share anything about herself, wants to party, doesn't want to talk, doesn't want to kiss... sounds like she's got a lot to hide. Do you even know where she came from, or just what she's told you... is she homeless... or married?
she was relocated from neworleans 2 years ago.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:12 PM

Find a way to kindly ask her, I mean if she isnt then try to fin out why she wont even kiss you, sounda a bit off to me.

Do you brush good LOL?
twice daily and i already talked to her she says she is not people just say that because she moves so slow but dam 2 months.

then ask yourself if she is worth the wait... i am sure she has her reasons to being a turtle on relations with men
if she doesnt get moving then it aint worth it
So, if she doesn't get to moving, you are done with her. This makes me think you are after just one thing if you are not willing to give her time or willing to talk with her about it. JMO
dont pass judgement. i am waiting .if i just wanted one thing. i make plenty money to go get anything i want.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:06 PM

It depends on how often in that 2 months you've actually hung out together, too... 2 months is forever when you're waiting for a kiss but how much of that time have you actually spent talking to each other... about important things... about who you are and what you want?

If you want a woman to be more comfortable with you, you've got to connect with her on some emotional level... find out what makes her tick, listen to her... if you just watch movies all the time and go to loud clubs where you can't talk, she might never crack...
the clubs and such is her idea.She doesnt seem to be one to talk i suppose that is the problem in 2 months i dont know that much about her.I also cant force her to open up.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:04 PM

Find a way to kindly ask her, I mean if she isnt then try to fin out why she wont even kiss you, sounda a bit off to me.

Do you brush good LOL?
twice daily and i already talked to her she says she is not people just say that because she moves so slow but dam 2 months.

then ask yourself if she is worth the wait... i am sure she has her reasons to being a turtle on relations with men
if she doesnt get moving then it aint worth it

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:59 PM

Do you brush good LOL?

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:57 PM
Not really basically normal starting relations just not going any farther.

grozebass's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:52 PM
okay this is a strange i met a girl 2 months ago and we started talking .She told me she always took things slow okay no problem.So during this 2 month time we start going out to eat clubs and such she still wont even let me kiss her.Now this is where it gets screwy numerous people that know her have told me that she was gay but what is the point of coming over to my house laying up in bed cuddling and all watching movies if your gay.Has anyone ever thought this about someone they were with?

grozebass's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:49 PM
HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AS YOU COULD PROBABLY GUESS I JUST MOVED TO VICKS,MI FROM TEXAS SO SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING INTERESTING.