Community > Posts By > MollyLeandra

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:32 AM
I want it! How much does it normally cost? I know that it's expensive...

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:21 PM
I love this; my sister and I sing this all of the time, but it eventually becomes impossible with only two us. frown

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:25 PM

Too hell with them both....Obama Hussein? What's up with that...huh huh huh

So? His middle name is Hussein? What's wrong with that? huh

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:03 AM

Hehe, that's what the "My Topics" link is for! bigsmile

He he he... That's what I was thinking. :tongue:

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:18 AM

laugh Aint no dang religion sittin around talkin about oral sexlaugh Get real peoplelaugh

For the last time: Have you ever dated a serious Muslim man? Just because you study a subject in school doesn't make you an authority over any given religion, jeeze.
Oral sex is taboo for a lot of the men, because its socially considered uncleanly.

I suppose it's considered uncleanly among most Muslims; however, it's not so much a religion thing as it probably is a cultural thing.

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:13 AM

Molly are we wrong??? it is not against the Muslim religion, then how come so many Muslims find it so digusting???

I'm not sure... I wondered myself when I was dating my Muslim boyfriend at the time. When he said he thought it was forbidden, I was very sad! laugh

So anyway, I set in to find the truth, seeing as how he wasn't 100% sure... And after tons of research, I learned that oral sex is okay between husband and wife in Islam; however, when a woman performs oral sex on a man... Well... She isn't supposed to swallow. That's considered dirty and so is anal sex (big "no no" in our religion).

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:09 AM

smokin It is NOT true.smokin It is a racist slur and a bigoted statement.smokin Im sorry. smokin if someone told you that they are liars or stupid.smokin Im studying world religions in college and I'm telling you that it is a lie.smokin Im not a Muslim.flowerforyou Im just telling you the truthflowerforyou

Mirror, Mirror, I was married to one, and he would not do it, i think it is against there religion....

and Mirror Mirrow, don't get so upset, we are not calling anyone names, we are just discussing a topic, don't sweat it, nobody here is being bigoted!!!

MirrorMirror is correct in what he/she says about it not being true, though... I did a lot of looking into that last year (I was curious myself, being a practicing Muslim at the time), and I found it to not be true. Oral sex is not haram (forbidden) in Islam, no matter who it is... Man or woman.

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:06 AM

smokin It is NOT true.smokin It is a racist slur and a bigoted statement.smokin Im sorry. smokin if someone told you that they are liars or stupid.smokin Im studying world religions in college and I'm telling you that it is a lie.smokin Im not a Muslim.flowerforyou Im just telling you the truthflowerforyou

I'm Muslim, and you are right. :wink:

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:56 AM
Ha ha ha! laugh

I have to show this to my mom...

MollyLeandra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:41 PM

and sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

But I don't share my women, damn it! laugh

thats her decision!!!!!!!!!

You're a homewrecker. :cry:

MollyLeandra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:38 PM

and sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

But I don't share my women, damn it! laugh

MollyLeandra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:26 PM

You're pretty. Marry me for free? ...Then I'll give you all the Ben and Jerry's you want, whenever you want it! laugh

my heart is yours

Yeaaay! I win! :heart:

MollyLeandra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:22 PM
You're pretty. Marry me for free? ...Then I'll give you all the Ben and Jerry's you want, whenever you want it! laugh

MollyLeandra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:25 AM
Quit saying "you all," damn it! We are not ALL like that... I certainly am not. I find it rather silly when any woman does stay with an abusive boyfriend or husband.

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:41 AM

OMG molly I have who you look like on the tip of my tongue and I can't think of who she is right now...Give me a min!!flowerforyou
Say Engraven Image's future wife!!!
Ok engraven_image's future wife!!!
Hot d@mn! I was just sayin the same thing!laugh

Ha ha ha! laugh

We'll see!!! :tongue:

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:40 AM

OMG molly I have who you look like on the tip of my tongue and I can't think of who she is right now...Give me a min!!flowerforyou

Oooh...! Rememberrr! He he he! *Rubs your head*

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:28 AM

Romeo; the villain in Charlies Angels: Full Throttle!

damn dude, you nailed it!

I have never seen that movie. Who was the villian???
Marty McFly's dad in Back to the future!laugh

Ha ha... Okay, now I know... But I don't see it, I'm afraid.

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:25 AM

Romeo; the villain in Charlies Angels: Full Throttle!

damn dude, you nailed it!

I have never seen that movie. Who was the villian???

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:22 AM

<<-----

how bout now??

The girl from the Crush ?

silverstone...

lol
((((((((((((romeo)))))))))))))))
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched

I see Silverstone, too. Totally. :smile:

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:22 AM
Romeo looks like that guy I want to have sex with...

Oh... That's right... That's because he IS that guy I want to have sex with. laugh laugh laugh