Community > Posts By > MollyLeandra

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:36 PM

Hell no , I was married to one

Then you must've been attracted to that type at one time or another. :tongue:

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:51 PM

Teach me how to plese you

make me a ham sandwich and get me a beer!!!!

that should just about cover the lesson.....

laugh

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:12 PM
First of all, I am a vegetarian, and I am all for PETA; if that was real and not so obviously fake, I would freak out on your ass.

Second of all, did you see the ghost woman at seven seconds? :tongue:

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:35 PM

Browsing around on 10 or 12 dating sites looking for friends.

Ha ha! Could it be more obvious than that?!

Hey, it happens! It's happening now!

Ha ha! Oh, I KNOW it happens! I was simply stating that'd be a total give away!

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:34 PM

Why not post something to watch out for in new relationships or old. Things to avoid for everyone else's knowledge, ya know?

Sign: She would talk on the phone for hours about nothing and say there 'just friends'.

coming home from a hard days work, you walk to your bedroom to change out of your suit, when you hear,. "SHHHHH!!! I think I hear him/her!!! Here... hide in the closet!!!" would be a pretty indication of something being amiss there.

What if after having opened that closet yourself, you find that no one is actually hiding in it?! laugh

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:31 PM

Browsing around on 10 or 12 dating sites looking for friends.

Ha ha! Could it be more obvious than that?!

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:30 PM
Becoming less romantic or not hearing "I love you" as often.

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:11 PM
I think that you are capable of writing great things; THIS is not great. I don't know; I suppose I just find it tacky to write a song about stupid sluts.

MollyLeandra's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:04 AM
Lasanga with faux meat (BOCA)... Yum!

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:17 PM
What the fuh...?

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:09 PM

Wow. She doesn't deserve it? Sounds like you've already decided to "quit wasting your time". I wouldn't want a friend that thought of me that way. Or if they did, I'd hope they pointed it out to me rather than complaining about it to random strangers.

Oh yes, most definitely this is not a place to talk about things to random strangers .............................

A little late for that...dontcha' think...? huh

I do believe he was being sarcastic.

MollyLeandra's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:05 PM

maybe you should try groping her to see what all the fuss is about......

laugh laugh laugh

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:59 PM

molly even if you are a few extra pounds (not sure your profile says it) you're still a very beautiful woman and if anyone doesn't like you because of your weight they're very stupid.yawn

My profile clearly states it. I wear my extra weight and curves proudly! bigsmile

And thanks for the compliment! flowerforyou

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:55 PM

I HATE men like him.

You dispise honesty? Everyone has their likes/dislike. I don't like it when a woman tels me I am not her type, but I do not hate her for it. Dating services are not like looking through a catalog, picking out a person you like, and they automatically fall for you. In my opinion they allow a person to be more selective about people, not to settle for anyone who is attracted to you. You are not going to be everyones tye for a number of reasons, and if they don't like larger women, it is their right. You are better off they tell you upfront, than lead you on. People should be more correct in their body type listing too. A lot of biger women put average in as their body type, and a ffew extra pounds when they are LARGE. Food for thought, and just my $.02

No, I do not despise honesty. I despise rude people. Perhaps he prefers smaller women. Good for him! However, do you not think that he could have voiced his opinion to this woman in a more polite manner?

Plus, I just feel that people should be more open-minded. I feel that too many people these days look at us bigger people as not even being people, at all... Or worth their time.

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:47 PM

bbw women want sexy guys, fat guys want skinny women...if you think i am a jerk, look at the numbers and your friends, friend list....

most of the people on my friends list are women, so what is your point?

And please - do not speak for me. You have no idea what kind of guy I am looking for. "Sexy" originates in the mind, not the physique.

EXACTLY what I was thinking! I am a big woman myself, but that doesn't mean that I want a man with the looks of an A&F model! I want what I find is sexy, and sexy, to me, comes in all shapes and sizes, races, etc. And the heart and mind can definitely be the sexiest things about a person, in my opinion.

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:37 PM

if you take it as such, than it is your own doing...we all can do well by our selves, but looking for self pity defeats the purpose
who's looking for pity?

I was wondering the same thing... huh

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:27 PM

good golly miss molly... lovely as ever, how are ya doll?

He he! I'm doing good, hun. Thanks! How are you doing, beautiful?

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:25 PM

fat chicks are harder to kidnap laugh laugh you can't just see me and decide you're gonne steal me lol you need have a plan in orderlaugh

Ha ha! Cute! bigsmile

MollyLeandra's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:25 PM
I HATE men like him.

MollyLeandra's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:03 PM
No real proof.

Previous 1 3 4 5