SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:44 PM
Yale, Indiana

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:43 PM
nagging

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:39 PM

thanks for your quick responses, but just one thing...it's not the getting the actual meds, it's getting the prescription to get the meds. Her doctor has retired, and there's no one around really who would help for little to no cost. Like I said before there's a free clinic, but they go off the lottery system.

There are many free programs around if you look... ask churches and medical centers.. ask univeristies as well.. they are not that hard to find...

Hope she finally gets the help she needs.flowerforyou

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:37 PM

ty cy i appreciate that, and yes i have returned my dear ella, and yea where is that lousy no good bartender/////

ohhhh wait!!!! that's menoway

You are a terrible bartender.. ha ha.. tisk tisk.. I had to go else where to get my thirst quenched!

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:32 PM
While medication can be helpful for mental health issues, it’s not the only form of treatment. Therapy/counseling is a great thing as well. If she is dead set on needing the meds, and is still under a doctor she used to see, she can schedule an appt and tell of her issues the can not and will not turn her away. They must either help treat her or refer to someone that can and will.

flowerforyou

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:24 PM
Not in your immediate area.. but hello and welcome flowerforyou

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:23 PM

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:16 PM
er no, can't say that I can.. laugh

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:57 PM
ohwell Blue October

No laughing. I love that band. Have before they were even signed. drinker

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:27 PM

is there Jameson in this bar lol

I hope so.. I want mine with Dew...
The service sucks in here huh? Ha halaugh :tongue:

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:18 PM
Edited by SimplyElla on Sat 05/23/09 07:26 PM
waving Hey there Romeo...

Still an HR huh babes? He he

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:16 PM
::raises hand slowly:: whoa

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 07:12 PM

Ok I've been guilty of it. I worked in a machine shop and my clothes always smelled like machine oil. Sometimes I came home exhausted and did'nt shower right away. It drove my girl at the time nuts.

To the Ladies out there: How did you or would you get you're point across that your man stinks?

Stories also welcome

My dad own his own machine shop and business... I smell it all the time. Heck I even smell like it at times. My ex fiancee worked in one as well. I feel that smell is "like home" ha ha.

As to how I would get my point across? I would simply tell them. Honesty doesn't kill it may hurt but not kill. Even make it fun; Jump in the shower with him or take a bath together.

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:25 AM
noway laugh bwahaha.. what the heck is that thing...

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:25 AM

I slept for the first time in many many years 14 hours!

Wow I feel rejuvenated in the mind yes, but my body is tired still? What is that all about?

Anyway has anyone had such an adventure sleeping so long?

I mean I dreamed things that felt so real as if I was really there at the moment. I think after 8 or 9 hours of sleep the mind actually wants to wake up and do things and if it can't then it uses its creativity to make realistic dreams.

So strange!laugh

Your body/mind must have needed that sleep! Everyone goes through that every once in a while. He he. I have been known to do such a thing once gone through something very stresfful.

I do know what you mean about the dreams. I had some the other night that were so vividly realistic, it was scary. I woke so worn out and also rejuvenated at the same time. I love dreams like that.

smile2

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:19 AM
::leans over:: "Rip this thing off!!!"

Ha ha ha.. thanks!! I appreciated that much so!! laugh