Community > Posts By > SimplyElla

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:18 AM

Magic Eight Ball... Will I make it to the last match of Poker tomorrow night at 10pm???

***:angel: please:angel: please:angel: please:angel: please:angel: please:angel: please:angel: ***

8 Ball says "No! Sorry I waited til the day after to post this I could have saved you so much money!"

Funny bc I made it... and I shoul dhave just listened to you if you got me the answer in time.. Ha ha ha... Grr... 11 out of 32 is not that bad though.. Still..

Thanks though!! I appreciate it!

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:15 AM

noway yikes hon. bless your heart!

Yeah not the first time either.. I swear I got a bumper sticker on my arse that attracts them or something.. Ha ha..

:laughing: slaphead

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:14 AM

:heart: Do you really believe there exists such a thing as "chemistry" between two people?:heart:

Oh G*d yes. 100% yes!

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:11 AM

Yeah. Felt it with the last woman I went out with.

Unfortunately, life got in the way.

I feel you on that.. Life got in the way with the last guy I went out...

Oh and his two kids and wife..

frustrated

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:10 AM

FFFffllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

doooooooddd!

frustrated tears We missed him Owl.. We missed Fly..

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:08 AM
:thumbsup: Looks pretty striaght forward to me. You hit major points with out going into them too much -- like some -- you should be fine. Nice pics as well.

smile2 Welcome and good luck in your new area.

SimplyElla's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:02 AM
spock Hello, Hello?!?! Echo Echo Echooooooooooooo

SimplyElla's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:49 PM
Knock Knock... Hello???

Hiwaving

SimplyElla's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:43 PM
Hello?!?! Echo Echo Echooooooo

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:33 PM
Talking to a friend.. Bottle feeding a kitten.. Listening to Music.. Thinking about ironing my scrubs for work tomorrow.. and now you too.. Ha ha

laugh :tongue: laugh

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:27 PM
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk
Let me hear your body talk

laugh

What physical features do you have in common with family members?

Which is your best?

Which is your worst?

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:20 PM

what Any for me Tazz?!?

I really want that cute little kitty in that pic! love

Tell me what you have to offer this little kitty and maybe a deal can be made... :tongue:

What if I found a kitty just as cute?

Then you get that kitty and not this one.. He he.. Simple as that!:tongue:

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:11 PM
think My nose...

glasses It helps me see.. bc it holds up my glasses.. he he

ohwell It is a conversation starter for them a lot of the time.. IDK Why

smooched It gets poked at alot and kissed on a tons.. it tickles!

blushing When I scrunch it just right I tend to look so adorable I get my way!

bigsmile No one in my family has a nose just like me..

pics in profile for all to see.. ha ha.. laugh

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:07 PM

what Any for me Tazz?!?

I really want that cute little kitty in that pic! love

Tell me what you have to offer this little kitty and maybe a deal can be made... :tongue:

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:00 PM
what Let me think about this some more.. hehe

***POOF***

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:57 PM
Lam Luong, a 38-year-old jobless shrimper, was sentenced to die April 30 for murdering four young children by throwing them off an Alabama bridge in January 2008. He was convicted of capital murder in the deaths, which happened during a dispute with his wife. Three of the children were his own; the eldest was his wife's by another man.

Shana Brown of Uniontown, Pa., was charged with drugging her 13-year-old daughter so the mom's boyfriend, Duane Calloway, could get the girl pregnant, police said April 2. Police said Brown couldn't have a baby with Calloway so wanted her daughter to do it for her. The girl told police Calloway tried to rape her three times but that she got away.

Austrian Josef Fritzl was sentenced March 19 to life in a psychiatric facility for holding his daughter in a dungeon for 24 years, raping her repeatedly and fathering seven children with her -- three of whom were also imprisoned. He was also found guilty of murder in the death of one of the children due to medical negligence

Susan Johnson was charged April 2 with stabbing her 2-year-old daughter with scissors 100 times and attempting to strangle the toddler with an electrical cord. "I heard a woman screaming very loudly that she was going to 'Kill, kill, I have to kill you, Die, die, die,'" a neighbor said. Johnson's daughter, who had both serious and superficial wounds from the attack, was expected to live.

Philadelphia mother Andrea Kelly and others were charged in the death of Danieal Kelly, 14, who authorities said wasted away from neglect. Danieal weighed just 42 pounds when she died in August 2006, her body covered in bone-deep, maggot-infested bedsores. Andrea Kelly refused food or care for Danieal and kept her son from calling an ambulance for his "dying sister," the grand jury report said.

James Hawkins allegedly forced his daughter to help him dismember the body of her mother, Charlene Gaither, in February 2008. Hawkins' murder trial was scheduled to start in September in Memphis, Tenn., and his daughter, 13, was expected to be the chief witness against him.

sick ill sick

Hug and kiss your child/ren tonight.. and be thankful they are in better homes and God let you be their parent(s)

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:45 PM
what Any for me Tazz?!?

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:11 PM
:thumbsup: Sounds good.... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey there hey Blamb... Im out of there but enjoy!!!

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:10 PM
You arse.. ha ha.. You def getting it now.. your lucky you have time to prepare.. Ok getting yelled at.. he he.. going now..

Watch for me Ryan!:tongue:

SimplyElla's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:08 PM
Edited by SimplyElla on Thu 05/21/09 06:08 PM

Forget that.. I fell for you and your story.. Ha ha.. I wont apologize!pitchfork

If you browse back in this thread, at one point I stated "I begun to understand women".

Handle them with great care and caution...occassionaly by their hair. tongue2

waving

pitchfork I wouldn't doubt you would know how to handle me-- us I mean us women... he he

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next