HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:30 PM
If you want Truth chances are you are not going to find it ONLINE unless you are very lucky. Many people use this avenue because it is easy to make yourself out to be something you are not. "A Few Extra Pounds" Pictures 20 years old married but "not married" etc. We are all guilty for making this the most acceptable way to meet people these days. People have a million excuses for online dating but what it has done is seperated us from what makes human beings so beautiful; Their ability to interact with one another in face to face social situations. "The Truth" (as my Dad says)is the best GAME running because it cannot be beat! but the truth lies in the eyes, the window to the soul, not in the best picture and profile you can dig up.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:24 PM

Why do men think women are so stupid that we won't find out their lying to us? I don't care if it's cheating or what we're gonna find out just like men do.

Probably the same reason why women think men are stupid to not find out when she is lying

Thank you!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:41 PM

we should ALL love the ladies from Ghana that contact us on here!!!! Let's ALL send them some money!!!!!

What about the girls from Russia or China that want marriage or money? Oh! My fault only woman from Ghana are trying to find a way out of a poverty stricken country. because we all know Africa is the only Country that has women in need of 'Captain Save a Woman'

Yea, I have had a couple of guys from countries I don't even know the name of try to get me to marry them on here so it comes from all different places.

I've met three Russian ladies and one from Africa all wanting the same thing. It's awful because to many people this is the only way to escape the nightmare in which they live. Recession Depression or whatever, we should all be happy to be Americans.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:32 PM

Depends on how much money they give me too.

Word is Bond! I never thought about that! What if you were Immortal and perpetually poor? That would truly suck because you know Welfare is done in this country in about another ten years!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:30 PM
Please tell me that guy doesn't have both fingers stuck in his nostrils. How is that working for you? Getting many responses? Seriously I'm curious, maybe he knows something we don't.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:28 PM
Hell no! I have two kids that I would have to watch grow old and die before me. Maybe that's why Duncan McCloud couldn't reproduce.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:27 PM

Yes, dear. It impacts our gender roles, our identity groups and roles, howwe treat abnd perceive men and women, how we parent....

Here! Here!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:13 PM

we should ALL love the ladies from Ghana that contact us on here!!!! Let's ALL send them some money!!!!!

What about the girls from Russia or China that want marriage or money? Oh! My fault only woman from Ghana are trying to find a way out of a poverty stricken country. because we all know Africa is the only Country that has women in need of 'Captain Save a Woman'

"women from Ghana" oops

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:12 PM

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:10 PM
I loved the guy who said God made us all different colors for a reason. God didn't make us all different Colors, climate made us all different colors. We are all from the same race it's been scientifically proven. I don't disagree with someone who only dates their own race but I feel sorry for them. The world is full of beautiful people and cultures, if you limit yourself to one you are cutting yourself short. My Kids are Half African Half Italian and they are beautiful but that did not happen because I went out and sought one race or the other, it happened because I met their mother and feel deeply in love. Don't limit yourself by closing your mind.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:36 PM
Please stop giving Bush so much credit! This guy probably couldn't even spell Hitler let alone put together some Master Plan! We need villians like we need heros, yin yang it's just a shame some villians slaughter innocent people for sport. The real criminals are the Blind masses who refuse to step up and stop these Crazy M----F-----! Look how we sat and watched America become no better than Zimbabwe with it's election process, look how the Germans sat and watched Hitler destroy their beautiful Country over a personal racist grudge. Power to the People!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:31 AM
I haven't even read it but can tell you are no nonsense! Go ahead Lady

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:24 AM
I don't want to be responsible for one happiness you have to bring that to the table in the beginning

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:23 AM
For me it means independent. One that can stand on her own two feet and doesn't need a man to feel complete. You come complete, I'll come complete, and we'll be unstoppable.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:59 AM
By the way We prefer the term "Server" these days.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:59 AM
Anyone remember the episode of Kramer when he decided to take a dollar off of the table everytime the waitress did something disagreeable? Classic

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:51 AM

whats the deal now?

People that talk dirty. How have you been? How is your heart?
i'm used to it by now fixen to make lunchflowerforyou
Oh! I'll have a Tuna on wheat bread with carrot and celery sticks. Please take the bread from the middle of the loaf. I hate the first few peices!
i do make tuna on wheat bread.I usauly make seperate kinds according to whoever is here and their taste and i do that middle of bread thing.I even eat the crust 1st because thats my least favorite part.I prefer tuna in water.I expect i'll get a funny comment from someone in herelaugh
I can't stand tuna in oil! It's like eating Sardines which I can't stand. i just wish the price of tuna didn't go up when the fisherman were told they can't kill Dolphins anymore. Saving Dolphins can't be that expensive!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:43 AM

whats the deal now?

i'm used to it by now fixen to make lunchflowerforyou
Oh! I'll have a Tuna on wheat bread with carrot and celery sticks. Please take the bread from the middle of the loaf. I hate the first few peices!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:35 AM
We all will be without when and if we hit ninety years old. I'll just stick to Cajun Food. You'd have to be dead not to taste those spices

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:30 AM

whats the deal now?

Previous 1 3 4