Community > Posts By > Bella_777

no photo
Fri 08/07/20 10:32 AM
I do not fear death....I fear re-incarnation and waking up in the same place and nothing has changed.....It is the only thing we are sure off. I am afraid of dying or living forever....that can get quite boring. If they invent immortality, they have to stop they aging process...I do not want to live 800 years and suffer from arthritis or any old-age condition for 720 years!

no photo
Fri 08/07/20 10:18 AM

So you are saying, that you as a layperson, should be believed more than science and photographic proof?
Facts are proof. You only offer opinion and hyperbole.
If the lens of a camera is triangle, the shape of the object being photographed will not be triangular. If so, by your theory, everyone building that has ever been photographed would be round. As we know by physical proof and actually contact, that isn't so.
But all in all, if it makes you happy thinking the world is flat, you do you. Just be careful when approaching the edge that you don't fall off!!! :smile: :smile:

Nope...In fact I observed that more people started to belief me on grounds of pure arguments and belief instead of testing stuff or think for themselves. Since google,:wink: many people became "experts" on just about every subject. Knowledge of science and fancy terms does not make something true.....take Zecharia Sitchin....in the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king

no photo
Fri 08/07/20 10:12 AM

So you are saying, that you as a layperson, should be believed more than science and photographic proof?
Facts are proof. You only offer opinion and hyperbole.
If the lens of a camera is triangle, the shape of the object being photographed will not be triangular. If so, by your theory, everyone building that has ever been photographed would be round. As we know by physical proof and actually contact, that isn't so.
But all in all, if it makes you happy thinking the world is flat, you do you. Just be careful when approaching the edge that you don't fall off!!! :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 08/07/20 10:11 AM
I will sure do so.....science have been proved wrong many times. I do not really care what shape the earth is.....I am curious to know how many people just belief the mainstream instead of testing stuff themselves and think out-side the box. When I currently look at the world I see how even history is being re-written and most people just blindly follow what they are being told because of "education", when sometimes people who are not literate at all have more knowledge of the real truth. Take or instance folklore and myths....lately archaeology reveals that most stuff was in fact true ancient history, but just because we can not understand or comprehend it does not make it lies or myths. To try and look through another person's eyes can sometimes be very enlightening:wink:

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:40 PM
In 2005 I posted this topic in a forum and it became the most explosive topic on the site. All I tried was to illustrate a point of perspective towards religions. How come this became a huge thing now? It has become such a great thing that youtube take down the videos. Did I give AI ideas? How many of the stuff we post here as normal everyday people is being used by technocracy to influence people's minds and beliefs? I myself quit the internet for quite some time. Being out of the virtual world for quite a while and coming back, I found the frogs in the pot already being boiled to such a point that they cannot escape! To "belief" is to doubt...once we know something by experiencing it, we do not need to belief, because now we know. I do not belief a word about the shape of the earth...I don't think ANYONE has a clue!...If our camera lenses were triangular, the earth would have been a pyramid and everyone would accepted it just because the school told you so, everyone belief it and science can "proof" it...how many times have the methods of science failed? Do you belief everything your being told on the internet, school and science?

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:27 PM
Here is the topic I've been looking for!....for years I received these number codes, but it was all mirror codes like: 21:12 and I perceived this as pointing to: we see through a mirror into a puzzle....then it changed to: 12:12 and 14:14 etc...till last year....and the message I got was: everything that was hidden will be revealed and after a great deception in which everything will be inverted, everything will be equalized and exposed and the balance will be restored....this is exactly what I experience now: Everything is turned upside down....like a spiritual polar shift!

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:14 PM
Edited by Bella_777 on Thu 08/06/20 02:15 PM

The majority of people have no experience studying or experiencing aliens/UFO phenomena, yet that does not discourage them from offering an "expert" opinion, which most often comes from their psyche or subconscious.

They must be forgiven for their ignorance. Throughout history people have been maligned tortured and ridiculed for their beliefs which were later verified by scientific studies.
Such studies are available to read despite the fact that the US Gov't has an embargo on release of info on their interaction with aliens and their technology.

I am a student of this subject and have been for 50 years.

I have long ago stopped trying to convince people of the reality and validity of the subject. I do not chose to waste my time catering to the ignorance of the uninformed.

Ditto...I rest my case

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:07 PM
Edited by Bella_777 on Thu 08/06/20 02:11 PM
@Duttoneer: Lol...yeah....this is the ONLY UFO I have not seen yet and I've been looking for the last 50 years!...still no Santa....only fakes and lies

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:03 PM
Edited by Bella_777 on Thu 08/06/20 02:09 PM
@ Healingtouch: This makes a lot of sense. I belief there are LOTS of hybrids on this earth and they are walking among us. I also belief that this is why they are promoting DNA tests. Maybe the governments of the world is trying to screen who are hybrids and who not, but the seed of men is so intermingled by now, I wonder if it will be possible? This hybridization has been going on for thousands of years...even before first Adam. I would just like to know what are their intentions? Sometimes I get the feeling the so-called greys are "We in the future"??...also: It seems this phenomenon is linked with O - Neg blood groups?

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 01:51 PM
I see LOTS of UFO's, because I gaze at the sky since I was born. I got LOTS of "missing" time through my life.....the black helicopter thing is for real....the stuff I saw as a child is now on TV ....I saw it 20 yrs before we even got TV in our country and most of the stuff I experience is the same as a handful world -wide I just disagree about the whole alien concept and ancient alien concept. I belief the "ancient" aliens which visit this planet for thousands of years are fallen angels and governments are working on an agenda with them. The UFO's are mostly secret stuff from the underworld....not from the galaxy and our governments know all about it. I also belief the people who gets abducted are government experiments. Whatever the real explanation....no scientists nor psychologists can explain the stuff I experienced and still do. Even my birth history is full of covered-up secrets and lies. Maybe people like us can just tap into other dimensions. I don't know, but if there is more intelligent species out there,they are deffo not coming to get more knowledge from earth, the would rather come here to tell Elon how to "make" people more intelligent.....and if so?...what would they gain out of the process or benefit other than enslave us or use us for a food source? I think the governments know exactly what is going on and the next great deception will be that of an "alien invasion". They've been prepping people's minds for that for years via Hollywood and media...so just about ANYTHING is possible!

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 01:30 PM
Edited by Bella_777 on Thu 08/06/20 01:31 PM
Reality is pure perception....for all I know this can be a virtual illusion and Elon Musk plugged us in already 1000 yrs ago...I for instance are deffo NOT in the same "reality" or have the same perception of reality as most people, because I experience time glitches and streetlight interference and auto internet connections without ANY internet connection or device in the vicinity...I just hope this one can last permanent! The current situation in the world is out of the normal for most people...for me it is: welcome for a taste of MY world where everything is but "normal"...and no...I don't do drugs...they cal it: Street light interference or Sliders. Where science get so advanced that it is misunderstood, it becomes magic....where science and the spiritual world meets, you get paranormal stuff....way to complex for me!!!

no photo
Thu 08/06/20 12:45 PM
Pedro, I am still stuck in SA, but if I was in Namibia now, I would go with you in a blink of an eye.....