Jesus Christ ✝️ our savior's photo
Sun 11/22/20 08:50 AM
:cross:Genuine Christian

Sun 11/22/20 08:48 AM
I am 100% christian :cross: age 69. I am tired of all the fake christian woman on here. I do not like Hangouts or WhatsApp at all! Never ask me to meet you at those sinful sites. We can text by phone or email, but no other way! When I joined this site, I thought maybe something good would come of it. So far not the case. Just sinful naked photos. Not my type! Please read my entire profile
Gary:cross:

Sun 11/22/20 08:36 AM
Please read my profile date carefully! It explains a lot about me. If you use Hangouts or WhatsApp then please do not respond to me.
Please be a real christian lady and not a scam artist, as I do not send gifts or money to anyone online or offline. I am not a Sugardaddy! And never will be. I am at one with God! And I am at peace. I simply want a female companion with the same wants and needs as I.:cross:

Tue 10/20/20 07:47 AM
I like sex on first or last date. What is wrong with getting to know one another naked?

Tue 10/20/20 07:40 AM
I want to read if I am hot or not!

Mon 09/21/20 02:54 PM
I had a woman and pay me for sex one time and she was hot! She was a MILF I was 19 and she was a 62 year old widow! Redhead with green eyes, like Irish Spring body soap! But the Irish spring smelled better than her! :innocent: