Community > Posts By > MysterHK

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:46 AM

SUV? Gemme a beat up pickup anyday....with steal. and fot the SLUT....hmmmm i can see alot of Hollywood women drivin onelaugh laugh

hahahahahaha!

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:39 AM
SLUT, an acronym used in the automotive industry - Sport Luxury Utility Truck (large SUV).

I want to own a SLUT someday! bigsmile

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:21 AM
Anyone here remember the days of Mickey Thompson? The greatest dirt racing promotions ever.

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:09 AM
Unchained - Van Halen

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:07 AM
I am now watching the beautiful morning sky with a cup of coffee.

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:54 AM
Edited by MysterHK on Thu 03/20/08 10:59 AM

Snap On cordless tools are built by B&D too. sick

I didn't know that. Really? I've always liked Snap-On and Sears Craftsman lines. Craftsman, more so, because of their life-time warranty.

I heard Bosch Power Tools are also good quality. I wonder if anyone uses that line?

Oh and before I forget...

I love Dremel Power Tools, especially. glasses

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:46 AM

Oooooh, Oooooh, Dewalt. All I have is Buffalo Tools. Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. All my friends have Porches. I must make amends.

Trout, if I ever become a millionaire, I'll get you a complete line of Snap-On Power Tools. w00t!

Snap on???......For a minute there I thought you said strap on!!devil laugh noway

LMAO laugh ROTFL bigsmile

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:32 AM

Oooooh, Oooooh, Dewalt. All I have is Buffalo Tools. Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. All my friends have Porches. I must make amends.

Trout, if I ever become a millionaire, I'll get you a complete line of Snap-On Power Tools. w00t!

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 09:27 AM

What is the best tasting food you have ever eaten; that you would share with everyone on JSH? When I open up my new restaurant , I would like a wide variety for everyone.:wink: (Guess my is Mexican Food, since I am in New Mexico) What Is yours??

You are so lucky! Southwestern-style cooking is the best! It blows away the Mexican food where I live here in California. I admire you, man.

There's a good "Mom and Pop" Italian restaurant nearby where I live and I like their Veal Parmesian with a side of spaghetti. Their Spumoni is the best tasting ice cream desert I've ever tried.

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:53 AM

Polls would be much easier if there was an actual poll feature. So you could really see results.

Sure would. Maybe, the guys might do that someday.

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:10 AM
I'm watching the Little Rascals on Youtube.

MysterHK's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:39 AM

When buying products what country comes to your mind, when you want good quality and you are willing to spend the extra money for it.

Two, come to my mind: Switzerland and Germany.

Besides a BMW or an Audi you mean?
ALL is made in China right now, from keyboard to snowboards...I got a pair of EXPENSIVE Oakley goggles on Ebay...and they are made in China.

Uh no.

Examples:

Wusthoff Cutlery - used by some of the finest chefs in the world. Very high quality knives. Made in Frankfurt, Germany.

Omega SA - Makers of one of the best high quality watches and time pieces. Made in Bienne, Switzerland. Official Timekeeper of 2006, 2008, and 2010 Winter Olympics.

There are more.

China may be good at mass producing consumable goods, but I don't associate them as having good quality control standards for durable goods.

MysterHK's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:32 PM
When buying products what country comes to your mind, when you want good quality and you are willing to spend the extra money for it.

Two, come to my mind: Switzerland and Germany.

MysterHK's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:58 AM
Oh and speaking of auras, I found something really cool that is somewhat related that I thought I might share.

http://www.talk2myshirt.com/blog/archives/335

Is this possible? What do you think?

MysterHK's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:42 AM
GEHC,

Ever used a pendulum? :wink:

MysterHK's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:32 AM

dns server in the midwest ; )

$ uptime
9:21pm up 1138 day(s), 11:26, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.02
$ uname -a
SunOS ns1-internal 5.8 Generic_108528-20 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2

That's is just so unbelievably awesome! I just knew mysql was in good hands when Sun Micro acquired them. Great job, ayemef!

MysterHK's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:16 PM

Heres how it started!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

St. Patrick's Day Pinch:
School children have started a little tradition of their own. They pinch classmates who don't wear green on this Holiday.
Wearing green is strictly a U.S. custom, as the color green is not popular in Ireland. Green is connected to the old green flag and a time when Ireland was not free. Green is also a color connected with hope and nature.

(So it is basically a child's game that became popular.)

Strictly, U.S.? Really? Well, how do you like that? I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info! Oh btw, I like that profile picture you have up. Very cool!

MysterHK's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:46 PM
Great post, txsgal! Very informative! Thanks for sharing!

MysterHK's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:45 PM

For those needing high volume scanning and such - ClamAV and Kasprsky are the two heavy weights there - such as SMTP servers. Run both and you pretty much have about the best you will get.

ClamAV rocks for nix machines!

MysterHK's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:39 PM

Someone here at work said, "I'm Irish by descent and you're not wearing green so I get to pinch you."

I replied, "Go ahead.....I'm Romanian by descent so I get to impale you on a 20 foot spike and prop you up on the road leading to the castle."

Nobody has pinched me yet. laugh :tongue:

hahahahaha! laugh