Community > Posts By > Turtle831x

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:24 PM
Electroencephalographically

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:17 PM
Im Rick, Everyone calls me Turtle. I Play TC's Rainbow Six, Mw3, And MineCraft. Im Getting COD:BO2 and Halo 4. The Clan KKG is For Friends. Were Competative but we dont let it go to our heads like many others. We play together to make each other better as players. If you wanna Join Let me know. We'll play a game or two. and see how you play. you dont have to be Great, Decent is fine. If your not all that great i dont care. Private matches are great practice.

Talk To You Later,

~Turtle

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:16 PM
For those Gamers that Rather Play with Friends and Have Fun. Were Here. Im Turtle Leader of KKG. Welcoming you to this topic. Talk Here, Share Here, Dont Shiit talk. Were all friends here.

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:12 PM
Im Rick, Everyone calls me Turtle. I Play TC's Rainbow Six, Mw3, And MineCraft. Im Getting COD:BO2 and Halo 4. The Clan KKG is For Friends. Were Competative but we dont let it go to our heads like many others. We play together to make each other better as players. If you wanna Join Let me know. We'll play a game or two. and see how you play. you dont have to be Great, Decent is fine. If your not all that great i dont care. Private matches are great practice.

Talk To You Later,

~Turtle

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:05 PM
Edited by Turtle831x on Sat 09/01/12 05:06 PM
For those Gamers that Rather Play with Friends and Have Fun. Were Here. Im Turtle Leader of KKG. Welcoming you to this topic. Talk Here, Share Here, Dont Shiit talk. Were all friends here.

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 05:02 PM

Nathan Lee - "EL DIABLO Y EL ANGEL"
http://youtu.be/ArqldIhx8oQ

Describes me perfectly.

This is a Great song, Just listened to it.

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:57 PM
im listening to Beautiful by Eminem and Love You by Timati.

(you dont have to explain but heres an example on why)

Why? Cause it reminds me that no matter who you are you will always find love. I havev't yet but im not going to stop either. Wish you all luck in finding the one for you.

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:55 PM
Describe you mood with a song, let people know how you feel. Your free to post everyother day with a different song if you wish. So what are you waiting for? waving

Turtle831x's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:49 PM
Tell Everyone What song Describes you Best. Some Say that you can know a person by the ways they act. And the music they listen to.

So, What Song(s) Describe You Best?