Community > Posts By > Darral

Darral's photo
Sun 08/08/21 08:38 PM
Edited by Darral on Sun 08/08/21 08:51 PM
well out here time is VERY hard to come by, thanks to all of the covid nonsense we can't get anyone willing to work yet people still need their houses to live in so companies like I am foreman at we went from 38 guys to now only 6 of us full time! Soooo there is absolutely no possibility of me getting out of town at all EVER except work related (I drive all over Arizona daily in either a semi truck, dump truck no working AC in either or a brand new ford Super duty) and my days are 6:30 am to 6:30 (hopefully I get back into the shop by then) pedal to the floor in 100+ degree heat either hauling manufactured homes or hauling/operating the equipment to install them etc..

I was going for honesty with that profile, I have several ladies within 50 miles of me that have been very interested but... we literally could never see each other... not even for a few minutes during the week so I came to the realization that until people stop waiting around for the next biden check and start getting back to work (we have been non stop through all of this... no masks no lockdowns no vaccines etc.. not a single one of us has gotten ill nor any customers for that matter) I will have zero time unless the lady lives right in my immediate area.

thanks to government restrictions in Tucson as far as restaurants etc.. I don't drink any alcohol at all so bars are out, am 55 years old so not heading to any clubs there are not many options available for going out... getting on onea the bikes and doing the picnic thing is about the best option,

Thats why I can't think of how to word it otherwise, I am a VERY honest guy who does not play any kind of games I would rather be honest up front rather than have someone waste their time and we never can actually meet face to face etc.. because unless a lady fits that narrow criteria that has been the exact case...

by the way the towns I listed, are all VERY rural, I live 30 miles west of Tucson... in order to get to say the east side of Tucson is a 2 hour drive... thats another limiting factor

Darral's photo
Sun 08/08/21 03:23 PM
I get ALOT of responses most are not from around Arizona let alone southern Az which is why I narrowed it down some, also get a ton of messages from profiles that have nothing but a picture so assume scammers... ideas?

Darral's photo
Sun 08/16/20 05:10 PM
have tried everything it makes me have to relog in every few minutes! really impossible to reply to messages cause I have to keep retyping them as it won't let me post until I re log bback in its not a tolerable situation... so if you guys can't fix it then how do I go about getting my money refunded?

Darral's photo
Thu 08/13/20 09:13 PM
I have a premium account and the site keeps logging me out forcing me to log back in every few minutes... whats going on with that?