Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 06/29/22 11:39 PM

Do dogs suspect ghosts?

Can Dogs See Ghosts? What the Science Says

no photo
Wed 06/29/22 10:24 PM

why woman between 30-40 is more appealing

Are you seeking one who is old enough to have established herself in a well paying career, but not too old to bear a child!
Or rather one who is old enough to have gained extensive sexual experience, but still not too old to have lost her perhaps appealing looks!

no photo
Mon 06/27/22 09:06 AM
poor suckers, a stolen image:

http://i2.cdn.tf/u150593305/r455x502/94:1947pvi.jpg

no photo
Sun 06/26/22 09:48 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/26/22 09:49 AM
"Investors could push back
It's the supply chains, stupid
The shortage of workers impacts the oil industry too
"

3 reasons why Big Oil can't just drill more to ease the pain at the gas pump

no photo
Sat 06/25/22 10:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/25/22 10:39 PM
Does Trump's conduct around the 2020 election disqualify him from running again or not? I'm not a US citizen or resident to venture my opinion.

no photo
Sat 06/25/22 09:22 AM
kind of misogynistic joke

If you felt the urge to share, I think it was more appropriate to provide the link:
http://jokes.one/joke/one-day-the-wife-comes-home-with-a-spectacular-diamond-ring
than cut and paste.

no photo
Fri 06/24/22 11:56 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 06/24/22 11:59 PM
Not that I envy you lucky gadgie getting admired!

no photo
Fri 06/24/22 07:22 AM
Is there a connection already!

no photo
Thu 06/23/22 10:04 PM

Mingle seems to randomly choose profiles to verify, as if this process gets rid of fake profiles. I believe it is nothing more than a ploy to claim they are aggressive toward removing fake profiles.

What is the use of verification, if one can remove the photo afterwards from the profile, or perhaps replace it with a fake one!

no photo
Wed 06/22/22 01:28 PM

What is the similarity or difference if you will, between riding a bicycle and making love (and/or a baby)?

Is this the complete joke in form of a question, or are we supposed to finish it ourselves?

no photo
Tue 06/21/22 10:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 06/21/22 10:34 PM
From the Wiktionary:

cougar
(Canada, US, slang) An older woman who actively seeks the casual, often sexual, companionship of younger men, by implication a female “sexual predator”.

Are you aspiring to be the prey (i.e. a gigolo)?

no photo
Mon 06/20/22 11:46 PM

The above is applicable when using a tablet. On a desk or laptop, right click on the page and choose Save as then Save as Webpage, Single File mhtml type.

no photo
Mon 06/20/22 07:16 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 06/20/22 07:23 AM
It did not occur to me at the time of my previous reply that it is actually possible to mail messages that appear blank, and I'm not going to tell you how to do it!

no photo
Sun 06/19/22 07:36 AM
If you use Chrome browser, you can download the web page containing the mail exchange. It will be downloaded as .mhtml file extension. Using a reader application for this type of files, you can view it offline.

no photo
Sat 06/18/22 08:33 AM

How can I save a conversation?

By saving the page address (url) of the mail thread (conversation), do you know how to do it?

no photo
Fri 06/17/22 10:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 06/17/22 11:03 AM

I refuse to assist in any people searches.
But, welcome to Mingle2.

You may very well have a point in this particular case. But let's first see whether she will upload a photo.

no photo
Fri 06/17/22 08:40 AM

is it possible to post a picture somewhere of the person you are looking for?

I suggest you upload his photo to your profile, and I'll help you trying finding him.

Ich schlage vor, dass du sein Foto in dein Profil hochlädst, und ich helfe dir bei der Suche nach ihm.

no photo
Fri 06/17/22 12:10 AM

Hallo ich suche Michael 47 aus Las Vegas, wir haben vor 1jahr sehr engen Kontakt. Bitte helft mir ihn zu finden. LG

Search by username feature was removed years ago so you will now have to search by age/location.

First the assumption here is his profile still exists, if so and using the browser, how can one in Germany search for a member specifically in Vegas? (there is a field for only zip/postal code, and I have not tried it yet to see if the database query would return accurate records.)

no photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:31 AM

Where do you think people who have committed suicide go? Nowhere, somewhere or everywhere like atoms?

No different from the deceased by other causes, and my reply has no religious connotation whatsoever.

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 08:23 AM

I have recived a few emails saying i have a message, yet the message is empty, when I try to use the internal messaging system to ask why, I am refused permission to send a message ?

Ant idea whats happening.

Thanks leona

The system does not allow one to send a blank message. When you try to read the message, do you get the reply account deactivated? What exactly do you mean by internal messaging system?