Community > Posts By > ktrnmaun

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:28 PM
In a way yeah. Been keeping myself away from people:)

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:48 PM
you have made me laugh, i needed it,

"Dont give up" I guess, I may need to come out of hiding then:)

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:46 PM

It does exist...just stop looking for it, (love)...allow it to find you. That's what I kept hearing. I had been burned a couple times by loosers/players on JSH...so I had given up in the search after the last one, but continued on the site because of all the decent and good friends I had made here. 'IT' found me back in March, but at the time I didn't realize it...or didn't want to accept it after all the hurt from the past. He/Tony proved himself to me in more ways than one over the last few months that he is my one and only. And if you missed it, a couple weeks ago he asked me to marry him and I said yes! :heart: bigsmile

After realizing Tony was THE one...I had contact from guys I had dated in the past...some as long as a year ago, (I had thought they had fallen off the face of the earth). Now all the sudden they wanted to start off where we had left off...WRONG!!! They had their chance, they blew it...there was a time I did think a second chance was in order...but after the hurt they caused me, a second chance wasn't coming their way. The man who I plan on spending forever and always with has found his way into my heart...and there he shall stay...MY SEARCH IS OVER! flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :heart:

Have patience ktrnmaun and don't settle for 2nd best. You are a beautiful woman and the man worthy of you will find his way to you in time. flowerforyou :heart:

Thank you for sharing with me, I did need the inspiration!

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:39 PM

did we roll over when the germans bombed pearl harbor....no,nothing is over until we say its over...just sayin dont give up...and yes thats from animal house.

I loved that movie, definite words to live by, lol

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:31 PM

i will never get back with my ex hell i dont even remember where i burried her lol.hahahahahahahalaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
you have the right to remain silent....oh! I guess you were joking me too I'm not a cop ..laugh laugh laugh
yeah joking lets go w/that lol

yall r 2 funny

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:28 PM
lol, guess i feel myself loosing faith and giving up. There is nothin worse that for someone to treat you poorly. I guess my pride gets the best of me:)

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:17 PM
I know u cant rush it, i guess i just dont want 2 find out it really doesnt exist

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:12 PM

I say love yourself and don't worry the right one will come along flowerforyou
your right !!! don't push it !!! let drop to you !!if you have to pick it ..it might not be ripe ,but if wait ...eh! it might fall right next to youbigsmile

But I should not hide from it, i guess that is what I have been doing, just not putting myself in any situation to meet ne1

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:09 PM

but is it worth all the trouble to find that 1 apple?
I think so!!! I wouldn't want to starve

you r very insightful :wink:
thank you !!! I have learned !!!flowerforyou

but what about all the rotten apples, i am so tired of finding them

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:05 PM

I think so!!! I wouldn't want to starve

you r very insightful :wink:

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:02 PM

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:59 PM

hmmmm been kicked around by sooo many people I'm starting to think maybe I deserve it

No body deserves it. And eventually they will all be treated that way themselfs

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:58 PM
why be a jerk>

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:57 PM
just forget everyone in the past and not waste my time on ne1 else. I hate feeling like i am giving up on life, but my goodness, it is always the same old story

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:51 PM
You give of your self, time and time again, people to your goodness as weekeness, in the end they hurt you, and treat you like you are nothin. You know you are worth and deserve more than that. It always happenes the same, weeks or months later they come back with some lame excuses and how they realized how great you are, by that time all you can feel is "soory you didnt see it b4" Is it worth it to continue putting your self out there, getting hurt, just cause you have faith that you are a good person and u will meet that 1 whos sees it in you? Or do you just say the hell with it?

ktrnmaun's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:44 AM
I guess this isn't the first or last time I will misjudge someone:) thank u all for the kind replies

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 04/01/08 01:43 AM
Well, just wanted to give an update. He finally told me how he felt, I finally found it in me to open up and let go with him. Now 3 weeks later, he tells me he is getting back 2gether with his ex-girfriend. I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:36 AM
thanks for the wonderful advice

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:06 AM
no he has not come out and told me how he feels

ktrnmaun's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:59 AM
I have been seeing a wonderful person, who I really like. I have been somewhat gaurded emotionally and not wearing my feelings on my sleeves. I dont want 2 get attached to quickly. I have just been taking it slow and watching. My fondness for him has grown. I can not say that i really knows how he feels, but i have been trying to avoid talking about feelings and just enjoy our time together. It seems like he is becoming aggravated a bit about what i dont say. I know he has taken me the wrong way a few times. So now i feel like i am pushing him away. Is it possible to be to gaurded?

Previous 1