Community > Posts By > Biohazard

Biohazard's photo
Sat 12/19/09 05:41 PM
war the final means to the end. i hate to say it but war is neccessary beacuse. there is always a force that has to come on top. with out the flex of a strong arm then there would to many bands of crimals to contend with. the averge person would have no way to surrive with out being in one of these bands. however its mans fault that the death toll has reached new hights. well i do belive that if some must die so be it to save millions.

ever sense mans raise from the muck and screamed I AM GOD we have been trying out best to be on top of all things. war is just another way to show this.

Biohazard's photo
Sat 12/19/09 05:29 PM
purpose, i will be rash on this one. we have no purpose in life. we are human and there for are the only animal to trick our selfs that we are greater they we truly are. we are ntohing more then animals with hopes that somthing incrediable will happen. however i take some happiness in this beacuse without purpose we are free. To do as we will, i dont like the thought that there is and invisable hand guiding me beacuse if so when that truly incrediable thing does happen. i will be left to think that i caused it beacuse of who i am, and not an empty meanless events that would happen to anyone that god or the fates or whatever you belive, have appointed it to.

Biohazard's photo
Sat 12/19/09 07:41 AM

well lol i didn't mean that in an attack or anything i dont assume anything. not yet at lease i don't know you well. but in any case. i am sorry if u got that from the phrasing. well

I didn't feel you were attacking - I thought you were saying that wikipedia would be inadequate for 'proving' something, and I would agree!. Rarely am I trying to prove anything, but frequently I am trying to get people to question their beliefs. I do think the claims made by that wikipedia article should be enough for a rational person to question the 10% claim - and go from there.

once i was being choked in a dream and could not breath.

Thats really interesting - we were just discussing sleep paralysis a bit ago. Were you completely dreaming, or were you partly awake? Or trying to wake?

i was completely asleep. i rember most of my dreams that was a wierd one at that. i was at a farm i suppose but i went into the pig pen and there was a wild boar it rammed me i was pinned to the fence by the the boar. it was pressing so hard i could not breath in. i had awoke and could not breath for a sec i felt like fighting for my life.

i also have many bouts with sleep paralysis. for the longest i thought i was possessed but that is a story for another time i suppose.

Biohazard's photo
Fri 12/18/09 12:17 PM
now i have not read every single post however i have been kicking around a thoery. which i am sure has been said here or else where.

just like animals know what there prey is. or how to swim. or how to fly. these things have been encoded into there dna. so in thoery. we could have ther same thing. its possible that that gut feeling could be the information could be written onto our dna. so lets say i have a nack for making a sword. now i personaly did not have any formal trainning in blacksmithing. but maybe way back when somone did.

some people are natural athletes while others of us. have been give a differnt path. why is this? we can fight it but somewhere deep inside we know things that we should not.

if this is true then its possible that we could be connected to god if he exisited which could mean deep inside of ourselfs we have the information of the cosmos. would be fun if true.

Biohazard's photo
Fri 12/18/09 09:29 AM

Biohazard,

I absolutely agree that we should treat all sources with a healthy dose of skepticism, and not believe something is true just because it is claimed. By the way - all of use regulars here already know how wikipedia works - but I applaud your desire to be on the safe side and make sure everyone is up to speed. Despite (and because) of this aspect of its design, wikipedia is an excellent resource, and though it is flawed, it gets a lot of undeserved criticism IMO. I'm glad you directed your criticism more broadly than wikipedia itself.

I'm baffled that your statements include the phrase "If you are going to quote something..." - you seem to have jumped to the conclusion that I was providing evidence to back up my claims. As stated, that was 'for the curious' who might be interested in some on the claims which contradict the 10% myth - as a starting point for their thought process. You can also just google "10 percent brain myth" for more information.

Oh, and the link seems to be mangled by m2 - %25 becomes %2525. If you google as above, it will be the fourth one down. Or just go to wikipedia.

well lol i didn't mean that in an attack or anything i dont assume anything. not yet at lease i don't know you well. but in any case. i am sorry if u got that from the phrasing. well

Hey, Biohazard, if you wanna talk, you better remove the age restriction from your profile!!!!

i had no idea it has been changed if anyone wants to chat u know how

as far as the whole holodeck thing maybe once u see an object and hear it you brain can belive that object is real. just like in dreams.

once i was being choked in a dream and could not breath. same thing in the theory of death in dreams. same problem y we cant yet perfect computerized reality. they have had problems with the mind thinking that the events where real so if somone was choking in there their mind would kill them off. same with pain as well. kinda like if u cut your self and dont feel it till you see it.

Biohazard's photo
Thu 12/17/09 03:46 PM

The only problem I have with Chopra on the issue of "pain" is that the only "pain" he ever seems to consider is emotional pain. I'm in complete agreement with him on the issues of emotional pain.

However, I've never seen him address the issues of actual physical pain and suffering. I've always wanted to ask him about his views on physical pain, but he's always on a video. laugh

i agree then agian i think physical pain can be iggnored as well if u know what to look for. the parameters of humans is wide. at the same time you can never get ride of pain and sufferning. its a human function that is very necessery. one could say the sufferning leads to learning maybe even another form of.

Biohazard's photo
Thu 12/17/09 12:04 PM

most of us only use 11% or less of our brain power.

Says who? Based on what?

I'm tired off this myth being propagated. For the curious, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10%25_of_brain_myth

This doesn't really change your point, so you can make your point without making this claim.

the link didnt work my friend. also if u are going to qute somthing you should probly find a place that can not be changed or edited by anyone if u want i can make wikipida say that i am a god. hmm but i understand what you are saying.

maybe not beacuse lets face it i cant study the brain in depth, dont't have the right equipment.

so please not only massgetrade but everyone else please try to find articles that can be authentacted by somone who we can verify the information wikipida can be edited by anyone so it can say anything.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10309840-71.html

with enough goverment power they can control any information that gets to you.

never trust what you are told. only belive what you know.

Biohazard's photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:48 AM

P.S. Bending spoons with the mind-power is the KINDER-GARDEN task for a professional hypnotist... *** I have personally observed how that's been done(!) -- Not just in a movie!!!*****************************************
? ? ? Do you really think the hypnotist has altered the projection? ? ?

i do. most of us only use 11% or less of our brain power. but when mixed with our subconscious. we gain a lot of procesing power, which can allow us to change things in the physical world. as we know we can create a person. with our minds alone however we cannot manifiest it in the real world. beacuse we dont have enough energy and processing power to do so. we can create a whole world if we have the processing power to do so. i do belive that the first of men had this ability.

willing this into exisitence sounds crazy but its also based on everyones religon. i think that a hypnotist with the right guide of spiritual or mental exercises could get a person to combined conscious and subconscious. which might make it work.

sleeping is the best example of this people have been knowen to dream of things to come however people have been program to think that it is not possible so people disreguard most of the psychic things we encounter.

Biohazard's photo
Wed 12/16/09 08:22 PM
well hello everyone i am new to this post and would like to state a few things. well as far as the memories go i dont think that most of this makes sense beacuse to say that energy can become mass is absurd once somthing becomes energy it stays that way and cannot be converted back. and to say that energy = information is crazy as well.

if so then by that standerd then you would be able to will things into exesitence merely with thought. not possible even on a sub atomic level.

as far as people having mass amounts of information this is very true. knowen as dna it is the programing that we all live by. however i do belive that we as people contain information of our fore fathers through this information. much like how animals know what this can kill and eat and what to stay away from.

however i do think that during intense mental focus we can say bend a spoon.

i belive that we as people had this ablity how ever we lost it beacuse of advances in sience and religous groups. we have very under developed brains compared to our ansesters. the thing that puzzles me is this:

when a fire breaks out it takes days if not weeks for us to control it, so how is it that for the first thousands of years mankind was not destroyed by fire the entire human race could not contain a fire that say a volcano made. unless there were true rain men. every culture has a story that states someone could contol some form of element. so why cant we now?