Community > Posts By > Bellah1974

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:27 PM
happy laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:26 PM
I will ask all those who wish to PLEASE go view my last post in"Why Mom?" ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:25 PM
I will ask all those who wish to PLEASE go view my last post in"Why Mom?" ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:24 PM
Yea thanks for the informatiom. But I had to find out the hard way! Look guys, I am a very nice person. I sometimes use dark humor to deal with things in my wown life . I am SO sorry if I made anyone Think BAD thoughts of me.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Forgive Me?

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:17 PM
See thats what I was tryin to get across JTIP!!
I wasn't tryin to be very serious, I was just making a statement . I was just kinda thinkin outload And my fingers listen.

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:14 PM
Thank you MsTeddyBear2u:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:11 PM
LOL I am not seeking pitty. Man I thought there may just be a few more nice people in the world with the way it is today!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:08 PM
Look you guys,
I use humor as a BIG part of my "treatment". I am not insane . I am just layin out my thoughts and feelings . Hoping that maybe some one out there might understand just a bit of what I have gone thru . Whats SO wrong with that?mad ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:05 PM
First of all INDnprncs What of it? Why can't I vent ? HUH? Affraid the attention is off of you for a few seconds?
Come one be nice to me!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:02 PM
Well lilith401,
I doubt one of those will want me . HOWEVER I would LOVE to have new FRIENDS!!happy happy

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:58 PM
grumble explode mad laugh noway smokin smokin :sad drinker: :cry: mad devil devil sad sad

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:51 PM
I hope to G__ you were talkin "BOUT HER ^ohwell
If so ....laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:47 PM
SHoooo Its ALL out now !!! Yep shmuzii316
Thanks for gettin it
I've held it in for FOUR LONG years. Its nice to get it out

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:44 PM
Beleive it or not everyone REPLIES HAS MADE ME laugh so hard i STARTED TO CRY !!! tHANKS YOU GUYS !! All of you ! From the amusing To the thoughtful!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:42 PM
glasses devil indifferent grumble :angry: :angry: explode You bet your A__!!!!laugh laugh laugh explode explode :tongue: :tongue: smokin smokin drinker drinker :heart: smooched
LMAO!! At leat I can still find Humor!Thanks shmuzii316!!happy You made me laugh! Its true tho
ha ha

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:37 PM
Why is that NO matter what I do its never enough for anyone. I am never told thank you. I have to be the one to initiate the "I Love Yous!" and not once, NOT ONE D--- TIME was I EVER told, "I'm Proud Of You. "?
Why did you EVEN keep me? Why didn't you PROTECT me from all the EVIL you allowed to happen to me? Why did you choose ALL those men OVER me? Why did you leave AMY on her death bed, when she NEEDED you most? Why did you TAKE SO F_____ much FROM us?
You ARE an EVIL B____ ! And YOU don't deserve ANY happiness in YOUR life!!! I was there to whipe Amys tears EVERY night, Cause she KNEW she was gonna DIE! And where the F____ were you?
I was there to make sure EVERYTHING went as normal as possible for AMYs kids!! I was there when she had NO idea WHO her own kids were! I was there when she thought she was an INFANT!!!
I was there to pick up what peices I could to those kids after the way AMYs own husband told them she was gone. Like it was no F_____ BIG DEAL !!! You TRIED to STEAL YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS wig off her . Never mind what HELL she went thru! And the HELL with giving her a PROPER and Uplifting Service !!! No YOU HAD to SHOW her ASS!!! BY the way..... GIVE DAVID BACK AMYs WEDDING RINGS!!!
With EVERY Inch Of HATE,
Bellah

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:08 PM
noway noway noway noway noway
Dear Jesus,
Please Save our world!
Amen.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:04 PM
yawn yawn That will cahnge once and if you decide to have kids!explode yawn explode TRUST ME!!!!!Poor thing. You have No idea how lucky you are right now! Take your time darlin'.:smile: For real tho TAKE YOUR TIME!!!! sad They are great to have and I will NEVER regret them, but I should have waited ..... Ya know what I'm sayin?

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:49 PM
My late sisters shoes. She was the only real Mama I ever had.
She died of the rarest form of cancer known to man.
Dear Amy,
I am sorry for all the "I hate YOUS!" and for all the other times I hurt you so ! If I could take your place I would. Sarah and Zach as you know are doing wonderful ! You would be SO proud of them ! I have a beautiful daughter who knows EXACLTLY who "Aunt Amy" is and I shall Never allow qanyone to ever forget your loving soul.
Always In My Dreams & Missing You,
Shauna

Previous 1