Italianprincess19's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:15 PM
Edited by Italianprincess19 on Mon 04/14/08 04:16 PM
My team is the philadelphia flyers and I was amazed how well they played on Sunday. Great defense and goaltending. I really hope they win :wink:

Tue 03/25/08 11:03 AM
O0o i see. well i love goin out to clubs and parties and shake what my momma gave me haha :tongue: how long have u been dj-ing (if thats a real term) for

Tue 03/25/08 10:58 AM

only if we can talk about music, cause while you are smoking hot, you are too young and way too far for anything else
flowerforyou

laugh sure, i like rock and pop and i play guitar for fun with friends, how bout u

Tue 03/25/08 10:54 AM
with me about anything feel free to im/email me :smile: :wink:

Fri 03/14/08 02:51 PM

got a couple of dates and celebrating my b-day drinker

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :smile: :wink: laugh :tongue:

Fri 03/14/08 02:48 PM

I thought I had a date, but he backed down...:cry:

That sucks sad I hope ur ok

Fri 03/14/08 02:46 PM
I'm goin to Atlantic City to see one of my favorite bands with friends and spend a night at a hotel.

Sat 03/01/08 12:08 PM

I'm sure the cables are fine... it's micro-b@stard-soft media player that's to blame

flowerforyou Thanks for your help, anyway :smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou
[/quote

check the driver for media player through your sound card. also, enable srs in your media player. works for 7.1 anyhow

OMG!!! I tried that and still had the same problem... until I downloaded the SRS sandbox - I now have proper 5.1 sound!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!
You've made this audiophile VERY happy! bigsmile

Yay lol and it seems ;like i was the only one who answered lol glad i did i love things like that lol ur welcome:wink: :smile: :tongue:

Fri 02/29/08 03:29 PM

well im sorry hon, try goin to where u bought the cables, the store that is, and ask for help

I'm sure the cables are fine... it's micro-b@stard-soft media player that's to blame

flowerforyou Thanks for your help, anyway :smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou

laugh laugh :wink: perhaps cos u said ur games work, so maybe and im happy to help :smile:

Fri 02/29/08 03:15 PM
well im sorry hon, try goin to where u bought the cables, the store that is, and ask for help

Fri 02/29/08 03:12 PM
do u have a remote for the surround sound system? my friend has a surround sound system and on her remote theyre like a few modes u can press to get eeach speaker to work.

Fri 02/29/08 02:34 PM
briefs :tongue:

Tue 02/26/08 10:42 AM

Needs better actors!

nothin beats arnold and john n sarah in terminator 2, that was my fave movie

Mon 02/25/08 04:06 PM

The red ring of death dose suck but the 360 still beats the ps3 hands down. The olny two games that the ps3 has going for it is socom and metal gear. The ps3 dose not even come close to having anything that can touch xbox live.

u rock haha laugh laugh long live xbox

Mon 02/25/08 11:31 AM

yeah, too bad x-box has the red ring of doom so PS3 is the best
[/quote/]

Actually thats over now cos as right now theyre 8 million people who r online as of this year and PS3 doesnt even have online, they dont even have a real game yet cos half of xbox games r ported to ps3 and if ps3 has a real exclusive game, its only goin to b metal gear solid

And if PS3 does have online, its not even close to xbox live cos literally every week theres something new to download whether its movies, demos, game content, xbox live arcade games and so on

Mon 02/25/08 11:29 AM

yeah, too bad x-box has the red ring of doom so PS3 is the best
[/quote/]

Actually thats over now cos as right now theyre 8 million people who r online as of this year and PS3 doesnt even have online, they dont even have a real game yet cos half of xbox games r ported to ps3 and if ps3 has a real exclusive game, its only goin to b metal gear solid

Mon 02/25/08 11:07 AM

all i have to say is call of duty.. i do like vegas for PS3 though

Oh definetly call of duty 4, ihave that 2 and havent stopped playin it, im up to my second prestige mode lol

Mon 02/25/08 11:04 AM
Both games are coming out in march rainbow six march 11th, Army of two march 4th and i was wondering which one are u most hyped for. I love tom clancy games and i have the first vegas for xbox 360, and i read Army of 2 is basically all Co-OP which i love in games especially in Gears of War. I m thinkin on gettin Army of 2

Mon 02/25/08 09:14 AM
I like there songs movies and there version of micheal jackson's smooth criminal

Mon 02/25/08 09:12 AM
Ive been listening to a few pearl jam songs. My faves are alive, even flow, jeremy, and daughter

Previous 1