Community > Posts By > marseclevel3

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:46 AM

did he really mention the word "adults"?!smokin

And what's that supposed to mean

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:42 AM

How come when anyone mentions the word "gay" everything tenses up on this site, and people automatically lash out (example: a while back I posted a joke that involved 2 gay men and since it wasn't making fun our community I was pretty much told to leave this site) I mean come on we are all adults

You must be from a small town....

Actually in my area there are over 100,000 people

100,000 people.....Small town...lol

Lol i wouldn't say small but it isn't large either and I know my way around so it works

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:40 AM
I just want to know why as soon as someone expresses themselves as gay or lesbian or transgrendered or bisexual they get shunned without a reasonable explanation oh and yes I am gay

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:32 AM
I am pretty sure you don't know the joke I am talking about the funny part was the situation not the sex/orientation of the characters

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:28 AM

How come when anyone mentions the word "gay" everything tenses up on this site, and people automatically lash out (example: a while back I posted a joke that involved 2 gay men and since it wasn't making fun our community I was pretty much told to leave this site) I mean come on we are all adults

You must be from a small town....

Actually in my area there are over 100,000 people

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:27 AM

Not to sure, maybe it's thier own homophobic fear! lol. flowerforyou

It is blind hate and that is not fair it just pisses me off sometimes and coming out is a never ending process that comes with a strong emotional toll that most straight people will never understand

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:19 AM
Yes I am but I just wanna know why people automatically hate gay people without even giving them a chance

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:12 AM
No I wasn't and that's my whole point I have read the same joke a straight version and a gay version and a lot of people thought the straight version was funny but only a few people thought the gay version was funny and when I posted the gay version I got a lot of hate filled responses

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:02 AM

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:20 AM

This is site's for everyone who is capable of saying "hi."

To each his/her own ... good luck.

Amen CB! Oh, and hi!!

Hi back at you

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:17 AM
Damn straight

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:15 AM
Edited by marseclevel3 on Tue 05/13/08 03:16 AM

then why don't you visit a gay site

Um this site is not just for straight people

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:09 AM

why you wanting to talk to guys,,,,,oh wait,never mind

What can I say I am here I am queer and I am loving every minute of it lol

marseclevel3's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:58 AM
Ok so I am 19 and I have tried using mm to talk to some guys my own age or with in one or two years but the guys only matched back with no email but the other day I got bored and was checking out the older guys I got 2 back right away with emails wtf

marseclevel3's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:16 PM
That was a total waste of space it is going to be either obama or Clinton hands down the last thing this country needs is an egotystical prick like John McCain

marseclevel3's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:38 PM
Well when I was in the 8th grade I was running down the stairs to lunch (I was running because I had woken up late and missed breakfast) and I jumped from the 2nd to the last step and this kid clipped my shoulder and I went down hard but nothing hurt at all so I stood up on both feet and took a step an plop back down again with the worst pain ever and the next thing I knew I was in a wheel chair on my way up to the nurses office and the worst part was is that I missed lunch

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:13 PM
Three gay men are in the mortuary all having lost the love of their lives
Dan "I am going to spread my Tony's ashes over the lake because he loved to fish"
Jim "I am going to spread my Jake's ashes in the forest where he used to hunt"
Chaz "well I am going to put my Cody's ashes in an pot of chili so he can rip my ass apart one last time"

Kinda disturbing but funny all the same

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:08 PM

Oh Snap!laugh laugh But why does His Name Have to be Johngrumble

It is just how I got the joke lol

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:50 PM
John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how handsome John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of Johns' sexual orientation and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mark and I are just roommates." About a week later, Mark came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner." Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Mark, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Mark. But the fact remains that if he was sleeping in his own bed, he would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"

marseclevel3's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:36 PM

hey gay people are here and I promise we are not going anywhere and I am proud of who I am and nothing you say or do will ever change that

GAY PRIDE!!:heart:
Nothing wrong with being gay...
flowerforyou
Glad you could come out of the closet and join us..

I just wish everyone thought that way

Previous 1