Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:49 PM

I hate people that are rude when you email them.......I emailed this guy to tell him he had a nice picture and he e mailed me back and said that I was out of his league rantgrumble

try as I might...I fail to see the compliment in the reply..sounds to me like the responder was just plain ol rude...

Try reading the second verse of the song that Lily quoted. Better yet, read the whole thing.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:46 PM

Wow, doesn't anyone get the phrase he used? He was saying that she is better than him and essentially not confident enough of himself to be with her.

How many have been with a friend and seen an attractive member of the opposite sex somewhere. Often the two will comment on what they see. One will comment "she's out of my league, man". That means; she's too good for him!

Geez!

I bet it's you! LOl! j.k.

Me that sent the email to her? No way. I have never regarded any woman as out of my league!

As the 2nd verse shows in the song that Lily quoted, the phrase was taken in the wrong way and everyone is hammering away on some poor guy that made nothing more than a compliment.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:41 PM
Thank-you Lily for helping clarify that what the guy was saying was a compliment!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:36 PM
Wow, doesn't anyone get the phrase he used? He was saying that she is better than him and essentially not confident enough of himself to be with her.

How many have been with a friend and seen an attractive member of the opposite sex somewhere. Often the two will comment on what they see. One will comment "she's out of my league, man". That means; she's too good for him!

Geez!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:30 PM
Sounds more like he was complimenting you suggesting that you are in a "league" higher than him which is how the phrase in most often taken.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:25 PM

every time i spell somthing wrong someone makes fun of it haha. well heres the funn side. i did not graduate high school or get to take any classes for higher learning.
but i made over $80,000.00. did any of you even come close
what do u do that makes that kinda money?

There are all sorts of jobs that pay 80k a year. Pay not only depends on what you do, but also what part of the country you live in. People making 80k a year on the coasts have a higher cost of living. Someone making 50k a year in the midwest can live the same lifestyle. In the broad scheme of things, believe me, 80k a year is not that much anywhere you go.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:15 PM
I walk with a cane. So, that explains why I'm so oversexed! Woohoo!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:31 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 08/06/08 02:43 PM

You made over 80 grand last year! Welcome to the Republican party!

thank you how did you know

Just a guess really. I've met more Democrats making over 80 grand than Republicans. Go figure that one!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:24 PM

:smile: If you had a loaded gun in your hand at the exact moment a significant other told you they cheated on you, would you be able to put the gun down? :smile: If not, where would you shoot them? :smile:

Why would she wait till I had a gun in my hand to tell me?

Oh wait a minute. You must mean my "other" gun!

Nah, I wouldn't want to shoot my "gun" with her anymore!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:16 PM
You made over 80 grand last year! Welcome to the Republican party!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:35 PM
I don't know. I don't read text messages.

noway

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:10 PM
...can't forget "77 Sunset Strip"!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 01:07 PM
The original "Outer Limits" series from the early 1960's. I still watch the episodes now with a complete DVD collection of episodes.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:14 PM
Awww, I see the list now and I'm not on it.

sad2

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:09 PM

How do you help someone get over thier initial fears?

Shock them into the reality that is you. Either they can handle it or they can run away.

how da heck is cudahay!!! i am in sturgeon bay yip

Geez, you guys are close. I'm in Mequon (20 miles north of Milwaukee).

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:05 PM
From the Annenberg Political fact check.

"Obama released a TV spot saying McCain's campaign got $2 million from "Big Oil" while McCain proposed "another $4 billion in tax breaks" for the industry.

The truth is that McCain's campaign has received $1.33 million from individuals employed in the oil and gas industry, not $2 million. Obama himself has received nearly $400,000, according to the most authoritative figures available. We find the $2 million figure is based on a mistaken calculation."

1.33 million or 400,000, only shows at what price they sell themselves out. Both back the oil companies.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:59 AM
Okay, now that I'm on the list. What do you want me for?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:56 AM
Fake profiles! Never even thought about them. Why would anyone have a fake profile out here on the site?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:53 AM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 08/06/08 11:54 AM
And the oil companies have donated huge amounts of money to the Obama campaign, too. Isn't it curious that he's changed his mind about offshore drilling recently. I wonder why!

All Republicrats are bought and paid for by corporations.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:47 AM
A man came to visit his grandparents, and he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch, in the rocking chair, wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from the waist down.

"Grandpa, what are you doing? Your weenie is out in the wind for everyone to see!" he exclaimed.

The old man looked off in the distance without answering.

"Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.

The old man slowly looked at him and said, "Well....last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea."