Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:17 AM

I am half Russian and I want Russian taught as a second language in this country. I also want signs in places like Lowes that cater to diversity. Signs in Lowes stores are in English and Spanish. I want Russian signs is these stores, too. No one seems to pay heed as to how many LEGAL Russians have come to this country post-Soviet era. All of them, of course, speak and write Russian. Anything less than what I demand is outright prejudice.

Oh yes, what is Caucasion? It seems almost every ethnic group here gets to identify themselves based upon the continent of their ancestry. We have Spanish-Americans, Afro-Americans, Asian-Americans. What is a Caucasion-American? What continent is Caucasia? My ethnicity is sourced from Europe. Why can't I be termed European-American instead of some word that is meaningless to me?

Thank you! That means I'm american by that definition. I love it! love

Yes! Your are an American! Watch it though. There are those out there that just can't accept that and feel compelled to add the "Native-" in front of American. But then, what about the migration theory of humans via a Behring Strait land bridge 35,000 years ago? You just might be more Russian than I am. LOL!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:23 PM
Hawking is wrong. He is wrong because I willed him to be wrong. The universe (you and Hawking are all in it) is nothing more than a figment of my imagination. One day I may decide to eliminate the universe from my imagination and you will all disappear. I may do that soon as you all have become boring to me.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 09/02/10 04:21 PM
I am half Russian and I want Russian taught as a second language in this country. I also want signs in places like Lowes that cater to diversity. Signs in Lowes stores are in English and Spanish. I want Russian signs is these stores, too. No one seems to pay heed as to how many LEGAL Russians have come to this country post-Soviet era. All of them, of course, speak and write Russian. Anything less than what I demand is outright prejudice.

Oh yes, what is Caucasion? It seems almost every ethnic group here gets to identify themselves based upon the continent of their ancestry. We have Spanish-Americans, Afro-Americans, Asian-Americans. What is a Caucasion-American? What continent is Caucasia? My ethnicity is sourced from Europe. Why can't I be termed European-American instead of some word that is meaningless to me?

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:44 PM
Just curious msharmony, where do you copy your "facts" from on Congressional heathcare and pensions? I am. I'm curious to know which Replublicrats actually write this stuff!

Oh yeah, you want to know what pensions ex Congress members get? Let's see their income tax returns. Yeah, like that's not some pipe dream!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:38 PM
I love how people "interpret" whatever they want from what is written.

(D) MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE-

(i) REQUIREMENT- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are–

(I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or

(II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).

Per the Congressional Research Service, the definition of staff will only apply to those staffers employed within a member’s “personal office” — meaning that it will absolutely not apply to committee staff members, and may not apply to leadership staff.

Everyone who saw this and understood what the "definitions" are, saw Obamacare was not to be intended for members of Congress. Senator Grassley saw the hole in the bill for Congressional members and tried to fix it to no avail. Anyone paying attention and actually saw through what the idiots did knows Congress is exempt from the bill.

It's the double-talk from the Democrats and the Republicans that makes for good argument and banter. Wise up to the disinformation!

Oh yeah, you think what I say is wrong? Do a check in 2016 and tell me how many members of Congress are on Obamacare. Gotta love Republicrats! Gotta love the people who blindly follow their song and dance routines even more!

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:41 PM
As Will Rogers said during the Great Depression; if a bunch of idiots got us into this mess, why can't a bunch of idiots get us out of it.

All I can say is that it's time for a third party. Vote against any and every incumbent and it's time for TERM LIMITS on Congress. Oh yeah, if Obamacare is so good, then why aren't our representatives in Congress going on to it? Talk about duping already stupid voters!

If you don't think we have nothing but "career politicians", then tell me why they get retirement benefits when they leave Congress?

Not to worry though, we'll have the same issues and the same problems (certainly even worse) this time next year. Tired of all the problems? Quit voting for the "idiots"!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:32 PM
The mutual match finally worked again today allowing me to pass on the woman it was hung up on showing over and over. I made for about three more mutual matches and now it's hung up on another one. Same deal as the first. There's not much the other user "mutual match" can do. It does appear to be a glitch in the software for this site. I suspect that if I try again in a few days, it will allow me to get past this latest "loop" and move on to yet another one. It sure makes the system a bit frustrating.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:57 AM
Seems to be a glitch. I tried everything. She must be a stalker. That, or she is the ONE! LOL!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:38 AM
When I use Mutual Match, it is hung up on showing the same match over and over again. It doesn't matter if I put in yes, no or maybe, the person comes right back. I have tried to log off then back on again, but to no avail. The same person keeps popping up and no one else. Help!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:29 AM

Awwww Bobby J...I am so happy for you, and it couldnt of happened to a nicer guy...flowerforyou

And dont worry, the band can still tour without you doing back up vocals, we'll just do a "Millie Vanille" and dub ya in!!!laugh Love ya babe!!:heart: Shes a lucky lady!!!biggrin

Thanks so much! You are way too kind! You're so right about not being able to keeps the hands off! Whew!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:15 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! But you can still stay for the friends....right?flowerforyou

Ummm, I could, but I found this is just my second time on this week for but a few minutes. So, I'm sort of being "distracted" (willingly) by her and using the site much, much less.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:10 AM
Yep, it happened and she's not from an Internet dating site either! Well what can I say, but it's been a fun stint on this site. Good luck to everyone!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:14 PM
Interesting. Thanks, Winx. I wonder why this didn't make the national nightly new. If it did, I missed it.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:06 PM

With how many women? LOL!
I see you're still jungling the 3laugh

Actually today has been a very big day. I am committing to one! We're going to move towards the next step! So, no more juggling! She's pretty interesting and this just might be the one, I hope!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:01 PM
With how many women? LOL!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:00 PM
If this were true, this would be a big campaign dig by the Democrats. It would make at least CNN, for sure. It didn't.

More mud-slinging by the Republicrats. It gets so tired for us who are sick of both parties to see the constant, never-ending, false accusation drivel.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:39 AM
Wow! That's it. That's all I can say!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:37 AM
So much for watching the movie! Very nice!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:51 AM
I think doctors feel somewhat threatened by net savvy people who self-diagnose. I'm sure there are many hypochondriacs that find even more things (not) wrong with themselves. But the net can be a great tool when the doctors are stumped. I had a neurological problem surface a couple of years ago and the neurologist was complete miffed as to what it was. I went to the web and and found a diagnosis that fit my symptoms precisely. I printed out what I found and gave to to the neurologist. He reaction was anger telling me; "Don't tell me how to do my work!" Right after saying that he concurred with what I found and stated that was what he had suspected all along. Like yeah, sure doc! He then put me on the medication suggested in what I found and the problem was corrected.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/08 01:36 PM

yawn Can we ride bikes now??

Great idea! drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25