Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:07 PM
Maybe the people of New Orleans will finally take the hint from the weather. It's time to turn the area back to wetlands as it was intended.

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:36 PM

I think that putting her on the ticket is an insult to women. He thinks that we are that stupid.

Hey Winx,

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps McCain put Palin on the ticket not to court votes from the Democrats but from his own party? Come on, Winx--the choice was for his party not for the other one. In other words, he doesn't think you are "that stupid" it's just that his choice wasn't about you. By the way, what exactly is it about her that is insulting to women? She would be the first woman Vice President in the history of this republic---how exactly is the second in command to the Executive branch an "insult?"

-Drew
laugh Palin is just a beard like his trophy wife.laugh Thats all old rich guys think about women.laugh

Biden is such a great choice, too. He never had a chance in hell of ever getting the nomination himself, and he has tried. The only reason Obama picked Biden was to give the illusion that there's some experience on the ticket.

I don't like any of the Replublicrats running, but resorting to calling Palin a "beard like his trophy wife" just shows how desperate the Obama people are to find something bad to say. Stick to the real issues that have some substance and fact behind them.

Writing before finding out the facts follows your uninformed opinions with regard what I said about Lincoln earlier, Mirror. No surpise here!
glasses Abraham Lincoln was an American hero.glasses

Quoted from "An African-American Icon Speaks Truth to the Lincoln Cult" by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo139.html

"Lincoln not only talked like a white supremacist; as a state legislator he supported myriad laws and regulations in Illinois that deprived the small number of free blacks in the state of any semblance of citizenship. Bennett gives us chapter and verse of how he supported a law that "kept pure from contamination" the electoral franchise by prohibiting "the admission of colored votes." He supported the notorious Illinois Black Codes that made it all but impossible for free blacks to earn a living; and he was a "manager" of the Illinois Colonization Society that sought to use state tax revenues to deport blacks out of the state. He also supported the 1848 amendment to the Illinois constitution that prohibited the immigration of blacks into the state. As president, he vigorously supported the Fugitive Slave Act that forced Northerners to hunt down runaway slaves and return them to slavery for a bounty. Lincoln knew that this law had led to the kidnapping of an untold number of free blacks who were thrown into slavery."

grumble Your American "hero" was a white supremacist? grumble

BobbyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:27 AM

I think that putting her on the ticket is an insult to women. He thinks that we are that stupid.

Hey Winx,

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps McCain put Palin on the ticket not to court votes from the Democrats but from his own party? Come on, Winx--the choice was for his party not for the other one. In other words, he doesn't think you are "that stupid" it's just that his choice wasn't about you. By the way, what exactly is it about her that is insulting to women? She would be the first woman Vice President in the history of this republic---how exactly is the second in command to the Executive branch an "insult?"

-Drew
laugh Palin is just a beard like his trophy wife.laugh Thats all old rich guys think about women.laugh

Biden is such a great choice, too. He never had a chance in hell of ever getting the nomination himself, and he has tried. The only reason Obama picked Biden was to give the illusion that there's some experience on the ticket.

I don't like any of the Replublicrats running, but resorting to calling Palin a "beard like his trophy wife" just shows how desperate the Obama people are to find something bad to say. Stick to the real issues that have some substance and fact behind them.

Writing before finding out the facts follows your uninformed opinions with regard what I said about Lincoln earlier, Mirror. No surpise here!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:30 PM
Oh no, not another one that loves to torture plants!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:09 PM
The really bad news? Nothing changes with age!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:56 PM

drinker I know who is gonna win because I looked in the bibledrinker

which edition?! looking frantically for the bible...laugh
smokin The one who's name equals 666 is gonna winsmokin

MAYBE 666 is a phone number????bigsmile bigsmile

Many believe they know already what "666" is. It's written to be a number and mark of "the beast". Call it coincidence or planned, but the delimiters of our product bar coding found on virtually every product bought and sold is "666". That's a fact and you can easily prove it to yourself by examining any product you have in your house with a bar code on it. The first delimiter "6" (two very thin lines together)starts the bar code. That's followed by product type code. A middle "6" delimiter that seperates product type and actual product. The bar code is then ended with a "6". The organization that standardized bar coding was questioned as to why they chose the number "6" as the delimeter. Their only response was that it was a random choice because they had to select a digit from 0 thru 9.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:45 PM
Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw that said;
"I got a gun for my wife. Best trade I ever made!"

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:42 PM

McCain picks Sara Palin

Hey, I wrote this on Friday. Why is it showing up now?

You musta forgot to hit Go? laugh

Nope, it showed up yesterday first.

I saw it yeterday. Given how people beat things to death in the forums, you'll likely see this same thread subject appear again and again until after the elections.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:15 PM
No need to be upset if you trust the person you're with.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:38 AM

This country can't seem to unite around a 3rd party candidate or independant, everyone wants change but they keep voting for the same!

The country can unite around a third party candidate, however, the Republicrat, one party system won't allow it. The Republicrat party fights third party candidates when they try to get onto the ballots. The corporate money machines that support the Republicrats is not available to non-corporate candidates, so Independents don't have a chance from the get go.
As Will Rodgers said; "We've got the best government money can buy."

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:15 AM

Neither! No Republicrat is fit to lead!

What would Honest Abe think of you.

I wouldn't care what ol' "Honest Abe" would think. If everyone knew what his plans (written in his hand writing in the National Archives) were for post-Civil War, ol' "Honest Abe" would be known as "Scary Ol' Abe"!
huh So you are against emancipation?huh

Why don't you read what's out on the archives in Lincoln's notes before you open your mouth. If you like him so much, Mirror, you no doubt agree with his post-war social plan. That plan called for the deportation of the minorities.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:06 AM
All of which brings to mind the question; why is divorce from a woman so expensive? Because it's worth it!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:03 AM

What would Honest Abe think of you.

I wouldn't care what ol' "Honest Abe" would think. If everyone knew what his plans (written in his hand writing in the National Archives) were for post-Civil War, ol' "Honest Abe" would be known as "Scary Ol' Abe"!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:42 AM

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:56 AM
Again, the only important thing about vehicle purchases is where the profit goes because that determines who gets the net gain and the money for advanced R&D. It's too late to salvage anything truly American made because there is nothing 100% American made anymore. The damage has been done and it is irreversable. Just don't complain about the loss of jobs, the eroding economy or less pay when you facilitated it. Don't expect the politicians to magically fix the mess you put yourself in either. Economic globalization is here to stay and no politician can change that. If you have a good job now, good luck keeping it! If you don't have a good job now, get used to it!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:31 AM

My 02 FORD Ranger gets 26 mpg with a 4.0 liter V6. Its decent on gas...4 wheel drive...can pull you camry on a trailer...dont have to rent a moving truck or have furniture delivered...and I havent had a single problem with it.

When your camry can do that...give me a call.

My 2007 Tundra gets 13/17, can tow 10000, haul 1500. I've got almost 30000 miles on it and has never had a problem.

I've got an '06 RAM Hemi that gets 18/22. I have 44,000 miles on it and never had a problem. I also have a 1965 International 4x4 pickup. It's never had any major problems. Come back to me when your Tundra is 43 years old like my American made International. We'll see if your Tundra is in the boneyard yet. My International will still be going strong when your Tundra will have long been through the crusher.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:24 AM
Edited by BobbyJ on Sat 08/30/08 09:26 AM

drinker I'm glad I have my Toyota Camry, all it ever needs is gasdrinker

Amen Brother drinker

Just bought myself a new Toyota and gett 38MPG!

And the Japanese thank-you! I challenge you to visit their country. Comparing life in Japan to life in the U.S. is like comparing life in the U.S. to life in Mexico. You made it happen!

So you can tell me..EVERYTHING you have purchased is made in USA? Doubt that...

I have bought only American vehicles because I have always seen the bigger picture of economics. I can't dictate to others what they buy. If Americans choose to buy foreign cars destroying the American car industry, then I will get around on old American junkers. Other American goods are no longer available. You can't even buy a picture frame that's made in the U.S. That's all because of Americans making lots of money yet buying the cheapest available goods (i.e. Wall-Mart). That put all of America's manufacturing into countries like China. Now you can't buy anything made in America.

All I'm pointing out here is how we got to where we are economically today. What you buy is your business. Just know that there are consequences to both you and your children.

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:55 AM

drinker I'm glad I have my Toyota Camry, all it ever needs is gasdrinker

Amen Brother drinker

Just bought myself a new Toyota and gett 38MPG!

And the Japanese thank-you! I challenge you to visit their country. Comparing life in Japan to life in the U.S. is like comparing life in the U.S. to life in Mexico. You made it happen!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:49 AM

I am very proud of my job...

Toyota keeps me employed drinker

Until they find someone off-shore that's cheaper!

BobbyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:48 AM

Hey, I've never driven anything but an American car.... My brothers would kick my azz if I EVER bought one.

My Mazda 626 has more American parts then my ex's Chevy Equinox.

It really is of little consequence as to where a car is built or the parts made. It's who manufactures the cars. The profit made from every foreign car is what is killing the U.S. Profit is where R&D monies come from to develop new technologies. That's why Japan will one day own General Motors!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25