Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:41 PM

There!! I perved you and that's ALL your gettin'!! laugh laugh laugh

Woohoo! Thank-you skpcg! You're the first to ever look!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:39 PM

Why do people not put their picture up on the site? Pictures of caricatures, signs and cartoons, animals don't count!

I mean, what are these people hiding?! That's the first question that always comes into my mind.

I figured it out awhile ago -- they're all the SAME PERSON using 900 million different profiles in an attempt to get noticed. Think about it. If one person had 900 million profiles and his/her picture was the SAME on EVERY ONE, it would be glarefully obvious what was going on.

Ahh, so I've been wrong! Here I was thinking that it was a dozen old grannies and grandpas in their 90's that started these singles sites putting up pictures they find from all over the net, then adding slightly different profile wording to them (notice how most everyone's profile say the same old, same old). Those oldsters respond to the emails and keep the forums active.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:10 PM
will email a guy they see on this site expressing your interest? Do you wait and hope he notices you first?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:06 PM

<----there! you happy now?! now everyone can see my deformity!! sad

Wolf, I have an ex wife that might be interested in you, too!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:05 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 09/10/08 02:06 PM

Why do people not put their picture up on the site? Pictures of caricatures, signs and cartoons, animals don't count!

I mean, what are these people hiding?! That's the first question that always comes into my mind.

original question, never been asked before.

my response - I'm hiding from the FEDS, INS, IRS, CIA, the FBI - all those acronyms.

There you feel better now?

rofl rofl

No sense in hiding your pic anymore. All those groups already have your pic. I saw it up on the board at the post office!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:57 PM

The site doesn't limit anyone to just one picture. Artistic expression, showing one's views or pet, whatever. They don't have to be the primary picture. All that can be in the profile.

I dig your keen observiness.

Why thank you! Not only am I observant, but sauve an debonaire, too!

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:56 PM

Happy now?? Okay then give me a kiss

smooched Muah smooched

Water, I think one of my three ex's might be interested in you!

rofl

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:53 PM
The site doesn't limit anyone to just one picture. Artistic expression, showing one's views or pet, whatever. They don't have to be the primary picture. All that can be in the profile.

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:50 PM
One thing for me is the "mutual match" deal. If I don't see a picture of the real person, it's an automatic "NO"!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:43 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 09/10/08 01:43 PM
ljcc, I think your response is, how shall I say it, full of air!!!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:40 PM

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:35 PM
I took my shirt off for my picture two weeks ago and I still get no one with a crush on me. Hmmm, maybe I'd better put it back on! Damn!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:06 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 09/10/08 12:06 PM

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:05 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Wed 09/10/08 12:06 PM
A lady walks into Tiffany's. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently breaks wind. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with, "Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?' He answers, "Madam, if you farted just looking at it,you're going to s##t when I tell you the price."

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:20 AM

So in other words in real life you are a quiet wall flowerlaugh Gotchlaugh laugh a

Oh wow, am I a quiet wall flower!

Ummm, just don't ever ask the people at the Glencoe campground at Sturgis about me!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:05 AM
In my years on the Internet in different discussion groups, chats on various sites, I have had the opportunity to meet in gatherings with the people from some sites. In each personal meeting, I was surprised to see that how different personalities were on the Internet versus real life.

Here's what I have seen. The biggest messagers were the most quiet. The ones who were always talking sex were reserved. The ones who were funny online were boring in real life. The ones who were said they were big partiers were wall flowers. I could go on and on, but most everyone I've met from the Internet were dead opposite in real life. The people who were the same in real life as opposed to the Internet were the ones who were not the "big talkers".

Maybe there's a sense that people feel free to allow their alter-egos come out when they are on an Internet site. I don't know.

Excluding those you have met on dates, have you met groups of people from Internet sites and what have you discovered about their personalities?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:42 AM
outside of the Internet?

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:38 AM
Top ten reasons why trick-Or-treating is better than sex...

#10. Guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

#9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go at it again.

#8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

#7. You don’t have to compliment the person who gave you candy.

#6. Person you’re with doesn’t fantasize you’re someone else.

#5. If you get a stomach ache, it won’t last 9 months.

#4. If you wear your Batman mask, no one thinks you’re kinky.

#3. Doesn’t matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.

#2. Less guilt the next morning.

And the number one reason trick or treating is better than sex...

If you don’t get what you want, you can always go next door!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:17 PM
A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were interested, both said they were very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 percent for starters, explaining that even 10 percent was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 percent pain transfer.

The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50 percent. The husband cont inued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the UPS man dead on the porch.

BobbyJ's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:35 PM

drinker bears still suckdrinker :smile:

Bears are the next Superbowl Champs:banana: :banana: :banana:

Not as long as the Packers are in the same division. "Da Bears" suck and always will!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25