Community > Posts By > DarkMessiah

DarkMessiah's photo
Wed 09/19/12 11:41 PM

Are there still virgins in this world? share your thoughts.

I am a virgin and proud of it too. Any true believer of Jesus Christ would be a virgin as well except for those who are married.

DarkMessiah's photo
Tue 09/18/12 11:59 PM

If we are sticking to just makeup then I say either natural or just a
little to enhance how you look. I honestly don't care if you're not the best looking girl out there. Personality is far more important than looks, if i can get both, that's great but i still lean more for personality. if i'm dating you, i really won't care about how you look, i'd rather in that case you not waste the time to make yourself look pretty for me, i'd appreciate the effort but it isn't necessary.

If we're referring to all things people do to make themselves look better then I have 3 things I feel strongly about due to being a Christian. These aren't strictly speaking, pertaining to the Bible.

Natural hair color. Highlights are ok but no dying of hair.
No tattoos. I'll get into why in a second.
No piercings, other than a couple in the ears.

The reason I have these standards is because in my opinion, as it says in the Bible, God created man in His image. What that means to me is, our bodies are perfect the way they are and shouldn't be altered in the ways I specified.

Yeah; but we aren't dating God; we are dating men that want perfection. You may not agree with what I am saying but it is the sad truth. Men aren't attracted to a plain face or a grey haired woman. I don't do the tattoos or the piercings but the other two things are necessary for me for 1) make me feel better about myself, and 2)looking for a new job; you have to look good and fairly young to be hired.
My idea of perfection is extremely different from other people, not to mention the fact it is impossible to become perfect. Nobody is perfect except Jesus so everybody can forget about perfect and look for what is good enough for them.

DarkMessiah's photo
Fri 09/14/12 05:39 AM

The age limit what you set for yourself

Okay. I want to date dusty blondes who are between the ages of 423 and 5532 years of age.

I hope I left the age range wide enough so that some intellectually and sexually compatible women will be caught by the net there for sure.

One problem, you are asking for ages that are physically impossible to reach. Oh, one more thing, I don't like unscrupulous lechers regardless of age. Nothing against you but...

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 10:44 PM
If we are sticking to just makeup then I say either natural or just a
little to enhance how you look. I honestly don't care if you're not the best looking girl out there. Personality is far more important than looks, if i can get both, that's great but i still lean more for personality. if i'm dating you, i really won't care about how you look, i'd rather in that case you not waste the time to make yourself look pretty for me, i'd appreciate the effort but it isn't necessary.

If we're referring to all things people do to make themselves look better then I have 3 things I feel strongly about due to being a Christian. These aren't strictly speaking, pertaining to the Bible.

Natural hair color. Highlights are ok but no dying of hair.
No tattoos. I'll get into why in a second.
No piercings, other than a couple in the ears.

The reason I have these standards is because in my opinion, as it says in the Bible, God created man in His image. What that means to me is, our bodies are perfect the way they are and shouldn't be altered in the ways I specified.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 10:34 PM
Virgin (due to being Christian)
Passionate (yes, you can be passionate about things other than sex)
Able to trust me with everything and makes me feel I can trust her with everything (this comes in time i know but has to be willing at least)

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 09:46 PM
The age limit what you set for yourself

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 03:56 AM
I also want to mention that when i say no sex before marriage, that does not just mean traditional sex. It also means no oral or anal either. While it's true that they don't take away a person's virginity, they're almost the same thing and brings up way too many temptations to have traditional sex. I am very sure that God would not approve.

One other thing, when married, there actually is a verse in the Bible that basically says when your husband or wife want sex, you should do it so that the husband and wife remain faithful to eachother, if one partner doesn't want it and it hardly happens, the other partner will be looking to get it from someone else. You may be asked to do it at a time when you don't want to, but for the sake of remaining faithful to each other, you should do it anyways. The wife should always listen to the husband and the husband should always treat the wife the way she should be treated. If you don't believe this is in the Bible, look it up for yourself but they are there and if you need help finding those verses, i would be happy to look them up to give you the exact verse and from what book it comes from.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 03:47 AM

22 huh? Oh well, welcome nonetheless. :-)

I'm not interested in anyone older than me. Thanks for the welcome though.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 01:15 AM
Check out my profile and let me know what you think

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 01:09 AM
He calls himself a pastor, though it's true, he's no Christian and he is in charge of a hate group. I would of "liked" your reply but this isn't facebook lol.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:41 AM
Edited by DarkMessiah on Thu 09/13/12 12:42 AM
Sex was intended by God to be used to create children. That is the main purpose for sex. Sure, you can have sex and not have children most of the time, but you should want to have children for God said to Adam and Eve, And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; Bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. This is of course supposed to happen within marriage. I am a huge advocate of waiting for sex until after marriage but it's true that it's extremely hard to maintain integrity in the face of adversity. Just remember that God is on your side and He will always win the battles that come before you. You just have to remain faithful to the Lord and the Lord will continue to watch over you and help you remain pure and faithful to Him.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:32 AM
Though Obama has tried covering up the fact he's a Muslim, his faith hasn't changed in the least. He may have a pastor, but that's all for show.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:29 AM
i haven't read anything anyone has said because it's not worth the time in my opinion however Based off of the subject of the topic, I have an opinion I'd like to share. "Apologizer in Chief" Obama, who has proven many times over to be a liberal constitution breaker, proved once again he wants to see this great nation of ours to fall. how many times does Obama have to commit treason before he is impeached?! He's not even legally allowed to be president as he wasn't born in the U.S.

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:24 AM
I listen to Alternative Rock and metal. My favorite band is Linkin Park but my favorite song is The Night from Disturbed, my second favorite band. I don't mind listening to other genres though I won't listen to any other genre normally but I hate rap, hip hop, and pop.

Anyone else a fan of the same type of music?

DarkMessiah's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:20 AM
Females 22 and younger, please rate my profile and please let me know what you think might improve it.

DarkMessiah's photo
Tue 09/11/12 04:54 AM
new here, Christian virgin females, feel free to check out my profile.