Community > Posts By > ジョニ

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:19 PM
@SparklingCrystal
I'm truly amazed about your skills to display lightning - so wonderful! Respect! :)

no photo
Fri 02/05/21 04:24 PM
I used to have two relationships in total and in those I always asked. I've been asked only once by a woman but I was sure that I didn't want to go with her. So from my point of view: If I didn't ask, it's likely that I'm to shy (don't feel to be the right person for her) or I'm not interested. In four cases I asked, got rejected in two.

@Toodygirl5 to answer your question: I don't know if I would like a woman to ask me - I guess sometimes I wished hypothetically - especially when I see no chance that it's gonna happen.

no photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:39 AM
Edited by ジョニ on Thu 01/07/21 05:39 AM
Pianist - but I guess I have to wait for my second life, too - so I'll be a computer scientist for now :D

no photo
Sun 11/29/20 10:13 AM
Geodesy

no photo
Thu 11/19/20 09:27 AM
Unexpected Change :D I liked it :)

no photo
Wed 11/11/20 05:42 AM
After a 5 year long relationship my girlfriend moved to continue her studies 500km away. Of course we wanted to stay together. But the irony of fate was, that she got to know someone (with the same first name), said there is nothing. Suddently after 5 Month she wanted quit the relationship and continued to say she would never be together with the other guy... and you can guess what 6 weeks later happened...

so no, I don't believe in long distance relationships anymore... if you can't see the other person, you have to believe the text messages, the video chats, etc. ... but the part with the (non-verbal) body language communication is totally missing... I guess this is essential for (at least my) relationship...

no photo
Tue 11/10/20 07:21 AM
I really liked the movie "the sixth sense" - but maybe it's not that scary as you need it^^

no photo
Tue 11/10/20 04:41 AM
Hallo,

ich glaube, hier gibt es eine ganz besondere Mischung an Profilen. Leider scheinen oft die Personen nicht die zu sein, die sie den Bildern nach vorgeben. Die Hoffnung, einen Partner hierüber zu finden habe ich mittlerweile aufgegeben, aber auch der Versuch, eine einfache ungezwungene Kommunikation zu etablieren ist bei mir bislang nur auf Schweigen gestoßen. Bei mir ist das allerdings auch kein Wunder, da ich nicht viel von mir öffentlich preisgebe (inklusive Foto) - in den Nachrichten stelle ich mich zu Beginn meist etwas Näher vor und lege Wert auf einen freundlichen, ungezwungenen Eindruck. Das Ansehen des Profils ist bislang das Einzige was passiert ist.^^

Also bitte nicht wundern... :)

Viele Grüße
Jonathan

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:23 PM
[what you should do]
I'd suggest to create an additional email account somewhere if you want to share an email address for contact. Please keep your private mail address secret until you know each other offline.

[what you could do]
If you can handle the slight overhead, you can create a mail address for every new contact^^ (you don't even have to spend money for that). Maybe you get some 'interesting' newsletters or signup-confirmation-requests - so you can trace who tried to abuse your mail address and keep the distance from that person .

(thought of a software developer) waving

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:04 PM
I think everyone has different privacy settings. Some people set criteria who can contact them so my first guess is that your profile doesn't match their criteria. Maybe you see a hint above the message box what these criteria are

no photo
Sat 11/07/20 04:27 PM
for me the question is: "would you date an older woman" but my fathers advice applies to both genders: you should consider that too much age difference is not a problem when both you are (relatively) young and you're healthy... it could get difficult if one goes into the retirement and want to enjoy the freedom but the other part has to work for another decade... or if one of you becomes very ill due to age while the other part is in his/her best years... well... just keep that thought in mind if you want to get married and enjoy your partnership until the last breath (in best case)... :) but in the end you both decide... exchange thoughts and think about your relationships basement with an open and loving heart :)

wish you all the best :)

no photo
Sat 11/07/20 04:05 PM
Looking forward to a sunny (but cold) day in Germany :) but have to get some sleep now - its 01:04 am ^^

no photo
Mon 11/02/20 10:05 AM
Yeah 47Magnum is right.
First, I don't like it, when women try show off with special body parts...
Second: Try to be yourself on the photo. The internet is full of pictures where girls pose perfectly with all these nice beauty-camera-filters applied. If you're interested in dating someone in real, one should not set too high expectations by posting a retouched photo. But a smile is always welcome.

[ I know I'm a bad example. Who am I, that I write about good photos but don't have any photos online ;) ]