Community > Posts By > jacktrades

jacktrades's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:58 PM
I am thinking why do people pay top dollar for a room on the ocean and spend their vacation staring at their phones?

jacktrades's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:52 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Fri 06/24/16 10:54 PM
Kansas City Bombers the roller derby movie with Raquel Welch. I was watching the movie drinking Boone's Farm wine and smoking ahhh well lets just say smoking..:wink: Ps Don't forget to take the speaker out of the window I did that, and also it was fun to leave my friends little brother in the trunk for half the movie because he snuck in back there without paying.laugh

jacktrades's photo
Thu 06/23/16 05:14 PM
The negative is some are professional online daters and players, and will lead you on until the bottom falls out, the positive, maybe someone who you do not agree with their opinions and you overlook their posts will someday become friends with you, this has happened numerous times to me.I have been surprised to find out how nice some are in private...Proceed with caution.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 06/23/16 05:05 PM

The best proof of love is loyalty , communication and genuine sharing every day

I agree 100%

jacktrades's photo
Wed 06/22/16 09:38 PM
Make him your biotch,just kidding,take the complement but let it go, work place drama is bad news and you being his boss may come back to bite you later, I don't know the laws where you live but here they can make life for you difficult if things don't work out.Beware.

jacktrades's photo
Sun 06/19/16 08:12 PM
I would have to blame it on the "Gummers".

jacktrades's photo
Sun 06/19/16 08:07 PM
I agree with your statement and I have met people like this in my my life, I call them" psychic vampires", they suck all the happiness out of a room.Leave them behind, focus on positive energy,you only get one go around in life , be happy.

jacktrades's photo
Sat 06/18/16 12:20 AM
Amazed, we just had 3 people arrested at our resort because they went to a local restaurant and caused such a commotion over a order of chicken wings , screaming at employee's, and even threatening physical harm.They where taken into custody and had to pay 756 dollars for bail.Crazy the restaurant offered to make them another order or give them their money back now they have to pay bail and a fine..Some people, wow just calm down and enjoy the ocean.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 06/17/16 06:08 AM
I prefer wine, but if its a beer Corona with a slice of lime..

jacktrades's photo
Thu 06/16/16 05:41 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Thu 06/16/16 05:44 PM
I feel good, I had a email from a woman 25 years younger then me who's profile said she was from Virginia but to find out she is a nurse in Ghana and her husband died in a car crash, its crazy so many nurses and car crashes there its like the tenth one I have met with the same story.

rofl slaphead

jacktrades's photo
Thu 06/16/16 05:39 AM
The Rock man ,I love your sense of humor, tell the bartender to put a beer and a shot on my tab for you.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 06/16/16 12:47 AM
Bored, the merry go round is the same everyday.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 06/15/16 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday RoseMary, Your a nice person, Have a great one and do something special for yourself today

jacktrades's photo
Mon 06/13/16 12:43 AM
Also working, 3 hours then 2 days off!!!

jacktrades's photo
Sun 06/12/16 10:07 PM
When my dad was alive his favorite team was the Penguins, so I am happy they won.

jacktrades's photo
Sun 06/12/16 05:26 PM
Thanks everyone I am glad I was not the only one who noticed the passing of this great man on mingle..Great post Sassy I read every word and I saved it for my Step Dad who is 84 and loved Gordie Howe Thank you very much.

jacktrades's photo
Sun 06/12/16 06:16 AM
No Glove,no Love, for me my friend.

jacktrades's photo
Sat 06/11/16 09:44 PM
Gordie Howe passed away 6/10/16. To" Mr. Hockey" you will always be a legend in Detroit and the rest of the hockey world...RIP...

jacktrades's photo
Sat 06/11/16 05:40 PM
Yes I feel that way sometimes, mostly on my days off because I have so many chores to do its like I just ignore the world to focus on crossing off things on my list. Side note,If I could make a homemade cheese cake that would ease the pain for sure !

jacktrades's photo
Sat 06/11/16 05:31 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Sat 06/11/16 05:32 PM
Nice to see you again Ana,I hope your doing good and everything is going your way.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next