jk

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:35 AM
Blue eyes and a beautiful smile!

Seriously?

Self centeredness. *I hope that's a word*

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:30 AM

I just got off the phone....and im eating my snack..okay..OK...im going to bed reaaaly soon.

Because my refrigerator is empty and I have nothing to snack on.frustrated tears

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:24 AM

WHAT if I love his dog more than I love him??? and what if his dog loves me more than him????

This has happened before.........noway

Hey, If the dog follows you home he's your dog.
This has also happened with cats.........and then the bf gets mad at ME~~ cause his cat likes me better!!!noway laugh noway

You must be lickable...I, I, I mean likable. Dayum...I need a spell checker here!

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:12 AM

WHAT if I love his dog more than I love him??? and what if his dog loves me more than him????

This has happened before.........noway

Hey, If the dog follows you home he's your dog.

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:51 AM
Edited by dutchman4u on Wed 12/17/08 12:52 AM
Me Too! Thanks!

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:40 AM

CANT PPL JUST ANSER A SIMPLE ?

Psst!

It's because some people don't know how to ask a question in a way that warrants a response.

Plus we're here for entertainment. So you're question may just be our follie.

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:19 AM
Edited by dutchman4u on Wed 12/17/08 12:22 AM

oh boy.. so basically it's no gifts since its the first date... plenty of time later 'if you hit it off' 'hope for a second date'???? How about getting the girl some flowers.. being sweet.... Dont' you think that would up the chances of getting a second date? For me it absolutely would..

It won't up the chances for a second date. You'll get the second date by being compatible, not by trying to bribe her with a gift.

Bring the flowers on the second date if you like her! Bringing gifts on the first date makes you look like a desperate tool!

it's not bribing.. it's being sweet...
don't you think they like each other if they are going out in the first place?

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

Psst! I think that dude is offering you flowers "before" the first date.huh

On topic...Guess you have a point there! There's got to be something there if they are going on a date and have been chatting for a while.

I was more in the frame of mind of a first date first...like in the old days before the internet. Before we could chat and really get to know someone through the net.

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:13 AM

oh boy.. so basically it's no gifts since its the first date... plenty of time later 'if you hit it off' 'hope for a second date'???? How about getting the girl some flowers.. being sweet.... Dont' you think that would up the chances of getting a second date? For me it absolutely would..

It won't up the chances for a second date. You'll get the second date by being compatible, not by trying to bribe her with a gift.

Bring the flowers on the second date if you like her! Bringing gifts on the first date makes you look like a desperate tool!

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:09 AM

flowerforyouYour boyfriend says that he loves his dog more than you.flowerforyou

flowerforyou Would you be upset?flowerforyou

Yupp! If some dude thought I was his boyfriend I'd be pretty upset!noway

An ass kicking may be in order!

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:04 AM
No gifts.

There will be plenty of time to give gifts later if you hit it off.

Pay for dinner if she lets you.

Then hope for a second date if you both hit it off...Good luck!

dutchman4u's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:58 PM

As the older i get,i'm more attracted to the geeky men,an just a few years ago i had my younger men(20'sbigsmile )Is it a phase that we go through? Just like Men wanting the young one's:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're just getting wiser.

The "geeky" ones are easier to tame and less likely to screw you around.

Not they will screw around.

Just like the conversation i have with them,it feels as if we're friends at first,an we have something in commen
flowerforyou

Maybe it's because they don't intimidate you. You can be yourself. Sounds like you've found a way to your happiness.

dutchman4u's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:48 PM

As the older i get,i'm more attracted to the geeky men,an just a few years ago i had my younger men(20'sbigsmile )Is it a phase that we go through? Just like Men wanting the young one's:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're just getting wiser.

The "geeky" ones are easier to tame and less likely to screw you around.

dutchman4u's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:02 PM

flowerforyou When your significant other says they will call but doesn't, would you be offended or upset?flowerforyouAlso, if they don't mention "forgetting" or anything "urgent", what do you think?flowerforyou

NO. I'd just call them...Forget about getting all upset about the little things.

Try no to over think the reasons for him not calling. You are in a relationship and you should help carry that relationship if you want it to last.

So pick up the slack and call him.

dutchman4u's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:55 PM
Can you say, "BOY TOY"?

If you want to play, Go for it.:banana:

Just don't forget to use proper protection. slaphead

dutchman4u's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:50 PM
I'm 45 and I have never been in a bad relationship. I have seen good in all the relationships I have been in.

If you can't trust yourself, then "WHO" can you really trust.

I'm here to find a sweet lady to date. I have no ulterior motives and I'm completely capable of making decisions for myself. So that theory is debunked.

Trust yourself first bro! Then move on and find that lady you can trust.

Good luck! No, REALLY!

dutchman4u's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:21 PM

i dont think its someone else cause she cried heavily after she did it.

Cool! Just weird...If she was really into you, she would probably want to spend every last minute with you until the end.

Just protect your heart...Looks like you might get let down in the future.

Since you're on "HOLD", you may want to date others as well.

Waiting is just wasting time.

Previous 1 3