Community > Posts By > leaplady

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 07:54 AM
Oldsage,
I honestly did not mean to offend anybody, and I did not lump all men together. I believe I said," A LOT OF MEN."
As far as how I treat men on here, how would you know? I talk to everyone who e-mails me and I have met a lot of wonderful people on here that are thoughtful and respectful, that I consider to be my friends. I treat others as I am treated.
As for friends first, read my profile and I believe you will see that I stated that there as well.
Have a blessed day!:smile:

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:10 AM
I think a lot of men are realizing they are middle-aged and want to hang onto their youth as long as possible. Dating a younger woman makes them feel younger, and arm candy isn't bad, either.laugh
Women our age are starting to loose a lot of our looks to the gravity issue: wrinkles, greying hair, a few extra pounds, etc.
:cry:
We are the still the youthful, loving, affectionate people we always were but those traits seem to be overlooked a lot.:tongue:
Personally, I tend to go for the contents, not the cover.
Any of you men agree with me?

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:27 AM
tic-tac-toe
Randy, Paula, Simon
Carrie Anne, Lynn and Bruno
Hope, Love, Charity

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:23 AM
Gentle Winds
Warm Breezes
Buzzing Bees

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:21 AM
wise!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:02 AM
Children's Laughterlaugh
Birds Singingflowerforyou
Bees Buzzing:heart:
Presidential Candidates false promisesmad

your turn.......:wink:

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome!:smile:

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:26 AM
Edited by leaplady on Wed 04/16/08 10:27 AM
It is afternoon here in Johnson city, so good afternoon. And just so I get it right, do you go by shoes or monkey?:smile:

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:20 AM
I have been on Just Say Hi for a while, but this is my first time in the forums/groups. Just wanted to step in and say hello!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:17 AM
Hello from Johnson City:smile: