Community > Posts By > spazr1

spazr1's photo
Sun 10/14/12 07:09 AM
I'm from Chattanooga. A stones throw to the north of georgia state line.

spazr1's photo
Thu 09/20/12 02:07 AM
How about near the Chattanooga area... Dang! no one???

spazr1's photo
Wed 09/19/12 12:54 PM
I have never been in the military, but everyone around me has. When I have the time I'm involved in WWII reenactments. I also participate in airsoft mil-sim activities. Some of the proceeds go towards helping fallen troops families and who wouldn't want to help them out. I'm very concerned for our troops and their families. I feel people take them for granted. I try my best to honor them for their selflessness and sacrifices.
I work a odd shift 6p.m.-4:30a.m. It sucks but it pays my bills. Well, have a good day, gotta' get ready for work. Gotta' earn the all mighty dollar.

spazr1's photo
Tue 09/18/12 02:38 AM
I never said I was a kind and honest person, did I. I merely said I was honest. There have many times that I should've not been honset. It would have ended with better result, but oh well it is what it is. Honesty is a double edged sword. Way to many people with "thin skin" in this world we live in. I long for people like my grandparents, oh how I miss them so. The moral and mental fiber that those people had. I see the way people act in modern society, it makes want to regurgitate. Lazy,Fat,selfrighteous, and entitled. Granted there are a lot of intelligent people in this world. They seem to have little to no common sense. people are becoming less social with each other, "RED FLAG". My apologies, just a bit of venting. Well, enough for me tonight, and all I bit a good night.

spazr1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 07:17 PM
Thanks all for your comments. Now, about being brave bit. I wasn't trying to be brave, just honest. This world lacks it soooo much. It seems that everybody has their own little angle.

spazr1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:35 AM
Not long ago the life that I new it was gone after 16 years. I felt like long distant runner with no legs. It is hard to start all over knowing that half of the people you've been around were in fact part of your last loves life. What to do, kept running through my mind. So now like a chalk board, I'm going to clean the slate and start a new life all over again.
I'm not a bad looking guy. I am a hard working man with a good paying job. I pay my bills and take pride in the career I've chosen. I refuse to be in debt over my head and have never owned even one credit card, ever.
I can only hope to fine a woman that can be a match from heaven, but I'm not holding my breath. I,ve been burnt to many times,and find it hard to trust anymore. It's difficult to let your guard down to let someone in.

spazr1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:10 AM
I'm 44 and proud of it.

spazr1's photo
Sun 09/16/12 11:08 AM
How about those Chattanooga ladies. Where are you???

spazr1's photo
Fri 09/14/12 02:39 AM
Edited by spazr1 on Fri 09/14/12 02:40 AM
Just looking around. Hoping to meet some new friends in or near the Chattanooga Tn. area.