Community > Posts By > 1whosreal

1whosreal's photo
Fri 02/02/24 01:32 PM
TxsGal333, You do not seem to get it! You think i do not know that this is an international site. Come on now! Think before you make comments like that.

1whosreal's photo
Fri 02/02/24 09:38 AM
I didn't mean that there is only a page or two of the "Who's online". What is going on now is there are only 1 or 2 pages of profiles in the U.S. (where i am). An example; 29 profiles on page 1 and 7 profiles in the US on page 2. That's it!!! I see there are normally 10 to 13 pages of "who's online" but my primary search is in the US not India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc, etc. Less than a month ago there were normally 5 to 10 pages of U.S. profiles at any given time.
Sorry I didn't explain myself better previously!

1whosreal's photo
Thu 02/01/24 02:56 PM
Limiting messages to 500 characters is just the latest in a long list of changes attempting to destroy what was once a half decent site. Over the years it just keeps getting worse. My question is why would someone pay for or continue to pay for this degraded dating site.???

1whosreal's photo
Thu 02/01/24 02:47 PM
The changes made in the past several years have deminished the quality of this site, but the latest changes (within the last month) has left the site inoperable.
Especially for those in the US. Take a look at who's online, there are less then 2 pages. Never were there that few, EVER. Something is wrong here! Has the site been taken over??? I'm thinking so!

1whosreal's photo
Sun 08/14/22 09:44 AM
It's not just the new coins, it's every change that has been made for several years. Whoever it is that has messed up what was a decent site, should quit! NO WAY WILL I EVER PAY FOR SERVICES AT A SITE LIKE THIS!frustrated

1whosreal's photo
Sat 07/23/22 12:15 PM
I can't agree with you more! I also use the PC and have been on here for years. Seen many changes and to be honest, each time something changes it is not for the better. Remember when the photos were more visable and not in little circles? I know as i'm getting older my eyesight is not what it once was but smaller is not better. Also i liked when there were winks, because it's nice to know when someone at least liked the photo(s). Remember when there were unlimited initial messages? Now, unless you keep track, you could write out a very nice message to only find out you are already maxed out. Whatever is done, the thing they should be working on is preventing the fakes and scammers. I would like to see a profile where the person is actually where the profile says they are. Duh!

1whosreal's photo
Thu 12/16/21 12:47 PM
Signed in today and i wrote a message, hit send and got a notice "Please wait until(the person) responds to previous message before sending another one"
The thing is i never sent a prior message!!!
What is going on? anyone else experiencing this problem?
Also while i'm complaining, i don't like the recent change of the pages, to a smaller round photo. For an older person with not so good eyesight, it is now more difficult to view.

1whosreal's photo
Mon 08/02/21 06:01 PM
Why is it nearly every time i sign in i have to go through Bot verification, some time multiple fields to check off before i can sign in.???
I am using a Chromebook laptop if that matters, since i think Mingles platform has shifted to apps with cell phone users, which seems to be causing problems for computer users.
Seems there should be more attention put on all the fake profiles.

1whosreal's photo
Wed 06/10/20 04:51 PM
Thanks for all the info. I'm not computer literate, so i don't understand much of what you are suggesting. This is fairly recent on this Chromebook, and i haven't changed anything(that i know of).
No error codes.
No problems elsewhere, just here.
I suspected something changed with the site, but wasn't sure.
Thanks for all responses!

1whosreal's photo
Wed 06/10/20 08:13 AM
I sign in and within a few minutes i get kicked off and have to sign back in. This is happening a lot. A big hassle is when i've written a message and hit send, just to find out i've been kicked off and it does not go through. After signing back in i have to re-write the message. I am on here via a google chromebook and i'm thinking that a lot of the problems are because changes were designed for cell phones, not computers.
Just wondering if others are experiencing this too.
What can be done to correct this annoying problem?