Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 09:55 PM

Hiya red shirt.. Why is your shirt not red .. Laughing . .. Welcome home and have an absolutely fab birthday bigsmile waving

Too much bleach in the washer.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 02:43 PM
Thank You all for the Birthday Wishes.

Liking how M2 seems to be returning to "Just Say Hi Days"

FYI: This is Loving Payback for when I had everyone send Rains a Happy Birthday message *#^*@+ of years ago.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 11:50 AM

How can I get your attention? Ive written this female and tried to find out what interests her and share what interests me but am getting nowhere not even shot down.. does anyone ha

Harsh reality of life is not everyone that you contact is going to be interested. Best thing . . . move on.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 11:35 AM
Welcome to Mingle.

Enjoy the craziness. :banana:

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 09:01 AM
Ah Shucks. blushing

Redshirt's photo
Sun 08/30/15 08:56 AM

Discovered today that my profile here was still active. Was surprised. Give me time to figure this all out again. Then Rains watch out still remember the "Shower head" comment. rofl

Why yes, yes, I recall that post well.
Shall I quote in Shakespearean overtone, for dramatic effect?

:laughing:

Hey Rock. waving Strange the Ol' post we remember.
Grabs walker to go get coffee.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:43 PM
What and get a phone call from Rains and hear her Louisianian accent. Known her to long to know what that means. Ducks undter desk.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 08/29/15 10:59 AM

Shower head.
Please..do tell.:banana:

Now. BABE remember you love me and it was years and years ago. blushing :angel:

Pancho . . .think if I told ya' she would hit me . . . again. laugh

Redshirt's photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:36 PM
Discovered today that my profile here was still active. Was surprised. Give me time to figure this all out again. Then Rains watch out still remember the "Shower head" comment. rofl

Redshirt's photo
Mon 08/27/12 05:31 PM

Only votes that seem to count are swing states. Let's drop the electoral college and go populous vote. That would make more people vote.

It also make the most sense. The EC is out dated and goes back to when the framers of the constitution thought the average person wasn't educated enough. Bottom line is that it does put to much focus on the "swing states".

Redshirt's photo
Thu 08/23/12 05:09 PM

I gotta' go with;
The selection and election process is a joke.

We are never offered candidates that will represent the American citizen.

We are forced to choose am evil. Greater or lesser, they owe those special interests who paid to get them MSM coverage and their trips to campaign.

Purely soaps and they are both laughing, believing we believe any of their lies and are unwilling to do anything about it.

Well said!!!! Our whole system is a joke!!!

Peccy it isn't a joke as much as it a tragedy. That which equalizes everyone is the vote. Yet a good turn out is considered anything over 45% of the registered voters. Do the politicians realize this? Oh yes. Do they count on it? Oh yes. They know that most people think their vote doesn't matter. Just heard a report on the radio that stated most people in Florida have been so bombarded with political ads and are so fed up they may not vote. That is very tragic. How come? Because in the end everyone will lose.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:14 PM
Edited by Redshirt on Thu 08/16/12 05:18 PM
Different "sleep numbers" can be resolved by a two things called - communication and accommodation.

If it is an issue talk about it. If the relationship is important there is always a Win/Win agreement that can be reached.

I have sleep apnea. Which means I sleep with a mask on. But it can always come off when it needs to. :wink:

Redshirt's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:07 PM
Have been quickly reading over all the post. One word that seems to be missing is "respect". If a person respects you they need to respect your position and beliefs. Even if it is contrary to their own. One of my best friends (who I met here) and I don't agree on a number of things. What we do have for each other is RESPECT.

I can't be with with some one as a friend and definitely not romantically who doesn't show respect. If they are not showing for me, then they don't have it for themselves either. JMO

Redshirt's photo
Wed 08/15/12 02:01 AM
Thank you. It is going to be interesting to see what addies I recognize who new people are. Looking forward to renewing some old friendships and making new ones. After all remember when it was Just Say Hi. Ooops dated myself.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh Well was off of a couple of years. Decided to come back and see how the nuthouse had changed...or not.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 08/14/12 06:40 PM
Was on here a couple of years ago. Met some very nice people. A couple are still good friends. Decided to return and see who is new and who might still be around.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 09/27/09 03:35 PM
Winxer,

As mentioned on the phone...you are not alone. The comments here show how you and your family are being supported in thought and prayers. You know we are all here to give you support.

Don't worry about the tears...let them flow. They are the Jeweled unspoken words of the Soul.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 09/08/09 05:22 PM
Way cool. They are neat when you find them. Way to go. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Redshirt's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:27 PM
Don't even get me going on NCLB. What a joke. Pass the legislation. Force the schools to abide by it. But don't fund it. It was modeled after a Texas School District that later chose not to use it. What does that tell you on Bush's legacy on education.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:44 PM
Some may view nudges as a passive/aggressive way of letting a person know you are interested. Yet with the filtering system there are times it is the only way you can say "Just Say Hi".

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25