Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:06 PM
You will need a GPS to find it.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:48 PM

:heart: it

Was rofl rofl through the whole thing

Remember having conversations with my granddaughter like that.

I remember my niece being like that too:wink:

I actually carried on conversations with her. Have no idea what we were talking about. But she enjoyed it. My ex and step-daughter looked at me as if I was crazy. My granddaughter just smiled.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:42 PM

Before all the women of mingle come after me....was sent this link by a woman.

http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html

Boy babies AND girl babies do that.:wink:

Winx are you saying your child never did that? rofl

Redshirt's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:40 PM

:heart: it

Was rofl rofl through the whole thing

Remember having conversations with my granddaughter like that.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:02 PM
Before all the women of mingle come after me....was sent this link by a woman.

http://richards-creations.net/Videos/Are-women-born-like-this.html

Redshirt's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:36 PM
Think the two of you are going to enjoy watching the bunnies grow. Maybe you should have two gardens. One for you and one for the bunnies.

Redshirt's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:06 PM

Redshirt's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:33 AM

I am not going ot have the fire department called.

Hmmm....Has this happened before? :laughing:

Redshirt's photo
Wed 06/03/09 05:14 PM

Thank you everyone....
I am having a great day actually.
It is hotter than hell in sitka right now...

That is because of all the candles on your cake. Of course for you 80 is hot. :laughing:

Redshirt's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:35 PM
Yes...Mary...and was it a kiss..WOW!!!! The memory still sends shivers up and down my back.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:59 AM
As the calendar rolls on...it has reached that day to celebrate SitkaRains' Birthday.

Joy me in wishing her a

Redshirt's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:09 PM

Does my butt look big in these Jeans?

Are you looking for an honest response?

Redshirt's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:08 PM

hmmm.. an exiting topic .. how about why do people fear death i mean we wont care once its happened

Possibly because one can't change their mind later?

Redshirt's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:41 AM
Just saying "move on" doesn't acknowledge the pain you feel. Yet, that is what you need to do. It sounds as though you want to deal with a person in a rational manner and she is (without the meds) is unable to.

You refer to her as "the ex"...but ex what? SO or wife? If she keeps harassing you...get a restraining order.

Best of Luck to you.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:46 PM

Sorry your life is that sad that you cant enjoy the finer things in life. a man is there to be used. not the other way around...... try it you may like it. in life you have to enjoy and take risks.... i had on last night and cant remember wat his face looked like but can remember everything else it only human nature.... are you virgin

How sad you have such a low self esteem of yourself and to think that people are something to be used. Would suggest you reflect upon what are truly the "finer things in life." It is only then that you will find any sort of happiness.

Doubt that he remembers your face either or anything else.

JMO

Redshirt's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:44 PM

I am computer illiterate! I came here one night and I can't find my way out!

Use the "exit" key on your keyboard. Not...repeat...NOT the "delete" key...other wise......

Redshirt's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:31 PM
Etrain...been down that path with both my parents. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:15 PM
Just got a card from Dragonflytat...thanks Sherry.

Could not have come at a better time. School is out and so is my back. It was a very pleasant surprise.

flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:43 PM
Edited by Redshirt on Tue 05/26/09 05:44 PM

They (the Nigerian scammers) are in every possible avenue on the net. Craigslist, ebay, all these dating places. If they put half the energy and creativity into something legit they would be rich!!

Unfortunately they are rich...well the head of the scam rings are. There are several excellent love scam sites out there to help you id scammers.

Scamming is organized crime on the internet. Got several e-mails from a lady over a few days. Knowing how to trace where an e-mail is coming from she had to be using a transporter....Western Kansas to Eastern Illinios...to Georgia.....to Colorado. All the while she was claiming to me in Kansas.

Old Russian saying, "Trust but verify". Follow that and you can avoid being scammed. Also be cautious about what you share.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:49 PM

I remember going to the hopi kachina dances.......

laugh and well.....I suppose you might want to ask someone other than the hopi...about the navajolaugh

Ain't that the truth. Most people do not realize the the Hopi and the Dine' are still enemies. And that the Hopi are insulted that their "Rez" is surrounded by the Dine' "Rez".

The Hopi are a perfect example of "White ignorance and Native American Culture." The Hopi use to let people take pictures during the Kachina Dances...now they do not. How come? Because people taking pictures started to disrupt the significance of the dance.

Sorry...a bit off topic.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25