Community > Posts By > Naiade

Naiade's photo
Wed 10/14/20 01:02 PM

Nope, never.

Why should I make the effort when they obviously didn’t?

If they have an empty profile then how would others know if they could be a potential match? None of us are mind readers and most of us don’t have the time to spend exchanging emails to find out.

this.

also, all the empty messages (just "hi" and nothing else) will get insta deleted. Either they're not a real person, or they are mentally challenged, in which case talking to them would be redundant anyway.

Naiade's photo
Thu 10/08/20 05:00 PM
I prefer shows to movies, chinese or otherwise.
Chinese shows can be draggy sometimes, but I like many, particularly with wuxia/fantasy elements.
Historical setting, of course. Shows set in modern times are not my cup of tea.

Naiade's photo
Thu 10/08/20 04:51 PM
I have a lot of lucid dreams. Maybe even more than non-lucid ones.

As for AP, I'm not sure it is real.
My research points to it being a hallucination.
There are very few well-documented cases, so who knows.

Naiade's photo
Thu 10/08/20 04:45 PM
hey there.
I see your account has been deactivated, so you probably gave up, but I'm going to reply anyway.

You are living in Germany, so unless you are super into the german mentality, you are going to have a hard time.
I know, because I have the same problem.
I live there, and while I'm fast to make friends in real life, none of them happen to be german. So online, where everything is filtered by region, unless you are very lucky, it's usually either silence, or a contact you could rather do without.

I could be wrong, after all I can't look up your profile anymore.
If you ever come back and see this, let me know, I'd be happy to talk to you :)

Naiade's photo
Thu 10/08/20 11:33 AM

Best place is here in the forums, plenty of nice and decent people here :thumbsup:

you've got a point there!

Naiade's photo
Wed 10/07/20 01:53 PM
I can only limit messages by age range and distance. There is nothing about 1-word (or not even that) "messages".

Don't know about you, but getting dozens of those every day is really annoying.
I'm considering deleting my account.

Naiade's photo
Wed 10/07/20 01:05 PM
hello,

I've been on this site for a few weeks now, and I'm sorry to say that I get spammed ludicrously by useless non-messages.
My Block list is several pages long already, but there seems to be no limit to this spam.

It would help if there was an option to block messages with less than a certain number of words.
Likewise, I'd like to deactivate the "Nudge"-feature.

seriously, this stuff is a waste of time, and judging by the nature of the senders, none of them are real people anyway.

Naiade's photo
Wed 10/07/20 12:57 PM
sorry, didn't see your reply until now.

Yes, it's wonderful, less green and lush of course than the Azores for example, but it's also warmer.

which island will you be moving to?
from what I've seen, most people find El Hierro too "quiet" and prefer one of the mass-touristy ones.

Naiade's photo
Fri 09/04/20 12:57 PM
anyone here from El Hierro by any chance?

or maybe from one of the other islands, who would like to talk?

Naiade's photo
Fri 09/04/20 12:48 PM
well, if the non-replies on here aren't like virtual crickets^^

yes, there are such people, but they are few and far between and very hard to find.