Community > Posts By > Pedro0702

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 04:39 PM
Well younger men who feel they need to be basked with love and care of motherly figure. And these will seemingly be inferior to be with women of their age, I guess. Instead they want a mature woman whom they think thay can be their submissive princess. Well that's wrong attitude. Guys should love, respect and undersrand mature women, their expected physical changes as well.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 04:30 PM
Hm a very complex to digest. The society doesn't not accept the game polygamy or polyamory but. I'm married and satisfy my my partner's needs, but I am that "creepy pervert" who is not contend with what I am gifted, I am here for extra marital (platonic only ) online relationships.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 04:19 PM
I love this topic and hate some women saying not to view/approach thier profile, since I am not from the Americas or EMEA/APAC. They think that people like us are here to hookup with someone as a Visa sponsor. Well I am here to satisfy my fifty shades of grey like every other shady ladies/gentlemen not for any Visa sponsorship. So kindly start to trust people like us too.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 04:08 PM
Don't know about others, but like every other average guy, I am sophisticate to decipher, I have to be in guise as if I am a loyal husband, loving father to a toddler, and sneak into here for some online sex talks just quench my perv thirst. But I guess I am honestly dishonest in a ways..

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 04:00 PM
Topics and the way I speak. Good listener and my love for women the wonderful creation in this whole universe. I wish if polymory was morally accepted everywhere so I could be with all the wonderful women in my life.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 03:51 PM
Extra marital (platonic), dating, experience long/short distance online relationship, chat pals, to learn foreign languages and the list goes on....

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 03:36 PM
Great fan of djent so Meshuggah and Andromida

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 03:31 PM
Might sound crazy, but Liberian girl is ma favorite. Also adding, I will be here for you by Michael w Smith.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 03:10 PM
To me sex is passionate, hence I would prefer one night stands, which is technically not at all an apt metaphor at least my experience since they all ended up to a short/long term relationships.

Pedro0702's photo
Wed 08/26/20 03:00 PM
Of all the horror classics I have seen there is this series which always be my favorite, the haunting of the hill house.