Community > Posts By > Jooje

Jooje's photo
Thu 09/20/12 05:26 AM

Hi. Most of my dreams involve searching for toilets and/or only finding unsanitized/broken ones. Does this dream mean that I'm just **** out of luck.. or that I need more fiber in my diet? rofl

This, I have been wondering for years.

Haha lol! rofl
Bad memories of toilets... xD
Maybe you where attacked by an unsanitized one as a kid. ;)

Jooje's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:16 PM
Hey, check in my profile and tell me what I lack.
It's just made so there will be things I need to fill in.
More pic's I do know already. :)

Thanks for your time!

Jooje's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:01 PM
I'm reading The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.
Earlier it was The Strain trilogy.

Jooje's photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:44 PM
Hi there!
Is there anyone there that like to discuss dreams and share your own. Dreams is one of my passions since I have had dreams that are connected since childhood. why I remember these is that they have the same ending.

Just to give you all an example:

I was in total darkness, and so a light appeared.
I tumbled through the darkness to reach the light.
But as I reached the light it disappeared and seven lights surrounded me. I had to try all of them but they was so hot and their flames reached out to get me. That until I got to the last one that did not seem hot or try to reach me with it's flames. Instead it embraced me and made me a part of that fire. From my new position inside that flame I could see that there was others in the other flames and I knew at that moment that they where not my friends.
It all fades away and I see a blue sky and looks in to the eye of the sky. Instead of a sun is that eye there shining.

I got more of them printed down since childhood and it would be interesting to discuss about my dreams and to have you share yours with me.