Community > Posts By > derick321

derick321's photo
Fri 09/21/12 11:47 PM
In my other relationships money was a big ordeal. The longest relationshipi have been in was 3 years and i had to break up with another girl because of the simple fact, i needed more money.
I swear money is evil just like the devil.

derick321's photo
Fri 09/21/12 11:30 PM
i like how you said everything but i dont do drugs and i am not old enough to drink.

derick321's photo
Fri 09/21/12 10:07 PM
I tried to maintain a relationship but she always leaves me. what am i doing wrong? I gave her gifts, made her feel special, loved her with all my heart, used communication, used respect, did not cheat, does not lie, or used her for sex. I just dont understand what went wrong. :-( Can anybody answer this question?

derick321's photo
Thu 09/20/12 11:25 PM
I would be cool to live with a Japanese chick and get married. sometimes dreams come true and some just dont. you have to make it come true. But yea I would live to be with a Japanese chick that talks both English and Japanese. I would love to learn how to talk their language some day.

derick321's photo
Thu 09/20/12 11:09 PM
A girl gave me her number that was from here and i dialed it wrong and a man picked up the phone 0_0 I was omg is this some kind of a joke? But i figured out that i typed the wrong number in for the last didget. lol i was freaking out! but it was so funny to lmao.

derick321's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:57 PM
Hey bra, Your luck will change sooner or later. Trust me, the good lord will send you that somebody.

derick321's photo
Thu 09/20/12 09:51 PM
Is there any girls In Pocahontas, Ar? I would like to meet one at least.