Community > Posts By > mylifeoutloud

mylifeoutloud's photo
Mon 09/02/13 04:13 PM
Thanks for looking...I'll re-adjust & try again.

mylifeoutloud's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:12 PM
Edited by mylifeoutloud on Sun 09/01/13 08:14 PM
:smile: please rate my profile. Questions men look for when viewing profiles. Thing to help me be successful. Thank you!

mylifeoutloud's photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:51 PM
Wait a minute...there is New York the state and New York the city...yes NYC is in NY state & yes there are alot of people that live in the small area of NYC, but there is are many more people all over this state.
Don't forget us north of NYC!!!!
I'm here representing Syracuse!!

mylifeoutloud's photo
Mon 10/01/12 02:45 PM
Lol, Thanks for the liitle bit of feed back. Funny thing about that costume...its an actual gown for a Christmas Party, I just hiked it up, goofing around with my friend. Maybe I should try again w/ a different pic.

mylifeoutloud's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:09 AM
Looking for any & all honest ratings
+positive ratings+
-negative ratings-

Please & Thank you!!!

mylifeoutloud's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:06 AM
I lived in Michigan too & I think I know why everyone says north,east, south & west.
Firstly becasue Michigan's main roads are layed out like a grid, so it'd be easier to say North or South on a specific sreet cuz many are very long streets that run almost through the entire southern part of MI.

2ndly...those darn Michigan lefts prevent us from saying "take a left on Crooks".

So you think I have a point or do you have a different opinion??

mylifeoutloud's photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:59 AM
Lol, ummm you do know deaf people yawn too right?? I wonder how deaf people seperate the dumb & the more intelligent human species.
it was almost funny....almost. :-/

mylifeoutloud's photo
Sat 09/29/12 09:15 AM
As crazy as it seems I am going to attempt to answer this..even though I didn't find a specific question being asked.
Women, straight, bisexual and gay alike will use comments from any gender, young or old and use that to assist in self-esteem and confidence growth.

A girl is more comfortable in her skin when she knows others see her as not ugly or view them as not being judged. I am NOT saying EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IS LIKE THIS. Some women are born with unrelenting self confidence that oozes from there pores naturally. However for us everyday women, all we really seek is approval from society that we look, act, or even possess what ever is within our enivronments, we are achievers and hard working and want to be recognized for that.

Its very difficult for a woman to flirt with another woman unless they are in a environment that they know there is already willing participants(such as online dating sites). Why put yourself out there to be vulnerable if you the "only one???

For a long time I have "flirted" with women, albeit not as aggressively as I do men but I wait to make eye contact a 2nd time and I will give her a smile while looking directly in her eyes. If I don't get feedback,then I don't. As matter fact, I haven't.
However I would never be blunt enough to just go up to anyone, no matter their gender and just hit on them. I am a more subtle person, i'd like to think that most women are.
I think that part of what your asking is due to evolution, we have come a long way as women. 100 years a go a woman could'nt speak her opinion, vote or work,just to name a few. Today we are independent and with each generation we seem to voice or sexual preference a little louder, enabling everyone's voice to become a little louder as well.
Did you know that many women, bisexual and lesbian alike have had previous marriages, children and a past riddled with men because they try so hard to conform to how society views a woman's role? For some its simply years of chasing after a certain sexual feeling to only find out later it was because what they desire is a woman's touch...for the bi-curious, they want to fullfill their partners fantasies or their significant other isn't providing enough...and yet there are still a reasons that vary from woman to woman.

I don't know if I helped answer your question(s) at all,I do hope I shed some light on the subject & I am by no means an expert to the subject.