Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:51 PM
Speaking only for myself. I constantly edit because of grammatical errors...and even when, I fail to correct them all.

ohwell

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:46 PM
yes, we just wanna see your face, that is all. until then you remain a remote stranger. but a pretty blue boxed remote stranger.

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:41 PM
It was about my screenwriting. From a gracious and intelligent author Daniel Wallace. He told me to loosen up and not "write so tight" ofcourse he advised other details but already this small paragraph is boring to most.

I have been told several times in my younger years "wait to get married, play the field" so I listened but i am not so sure that was good advice.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:06 AM

She's flashing alien gang signs....smokin

am not.

(that is a totally, earthling type, defensive response...circa 2000)

JulieMP's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:01 AM

I do not believe there are any other creatures like us in the universe.

I think there may be amoeba like lifeforms on other planets but not any other creatures who are more intelligent than us...on any other planet, from any other galaxy in the universe.

why can't there be others like us ? I think there is maybe even more advanced !!! :banana: :banana:

It is not MY belief.

I just answered the question, is all.

Would you like to engage in debate? I come in peace just so you know.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:42 PM
I do not believe there are any other creatures like us in the universe.

I think there may be amoeba like lifeforms on other planets but not any other creatures who are more intelligent than us...on any other planet, from any other galaxy in the universe.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:28 PM
I dont know. I thought having your own voice on here would be the key to finding the ear that is right for you.

that is not the case.

Better not be an individual.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:54 PM
you girls hating me is making my email explode.

better rethink your modus operandi.

:tongue:

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:36 PM

oops Lookey Julie make that TWO

ok fine

your triumph, revel in it.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:33 PM

question for the mod

ever hear the term "do not poop where you eat"

2. Do you come here to find a boyfriend?

third
Do you come here at times to get your arse kissed as a 'pick me up'?

huh

First of all I don't eat here noway

Second of all I'm a member here first that just happen to be picked to help Mod the forums in order to keep the site as pleasant as can be for all. :thumbsup:

As for my reasons of being here if it so happens that I do find someone then so it be for yes I'm very single. But until then I will enjoy posting and reading the forums as everyone else does. I have been blessed to have made many friends on this site.

Humm and I'm not one that needs anyone to to boost my ego by no means. And the ones that do know me here know that I'm the one normally giving the words of encouragement to others and don't care to be pointed out for the things I do for others. Never have been one that needs others to make me feel important in life. I know who I'm and very happy with the person I'm today.bigsmile

Thanks for answering my questions. I fail to understand why I was deemed doomed for even asking.

Either people are so eager to kiss your buttocks, when not neccesary, or people are overzealously protecting you without need.

I am glad you are happy with who you are.

Have fun all over this site as we all try!!!

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:25 PM

A mod just came on! Eeveryone be quietlaugh

DAMN IT, and I always post the comment right after they post a "nice" warning too....

let me ask you Lily, did I say something wrong???

A better question is, when do you not say something wrong?

ouch

still you are just one person.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:18 PM

A mod just came on! Eeveryone be quietlaugh

DAMN IT, and I always post the comment right after they post a "nice" warning too....

let me ask you Lily, did I say something wrong???

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:58 PM
perfectly acceptable questions.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:56 PM
do not listen to men who represent themselves with light beaming skulls or squirrels.

endeavor to persevere and find the dude for you!!!

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:49 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Wed 08/20/08 09:52 PM
question for the mod

ever hear the term "do not poop where you eat"

2. Do you come here to find a boyfriend?

third
Do you come here at times to get your arse kissed as a 'pick me up'?

huh

JulieMP's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:35 PM
why is that alarming, they are always watching?

more importantly is it a male, and if so is he single and goodlooking??

JulieMP's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:18 PM

I dont put people in leagues....noway noway noway noway

Doesn't mean they don't exist.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:15 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Tue 08/19/08 10:15 PM
I took the question to be that the man felt the woman was not goodlooking enough to be in his league. I seriously misconstrued the q I guess.

I think the goodlooking people league together while the plain looking people league together, that is usually the case. They just feel more at ease that way I suppose.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:57 PM
feral cat was quicker

JulieMP's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:56 PM
eat me