Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:57 PM
not chocolate

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:52 PM

I don't know if I should be so honest, here goes, its when some one is nice to me,or sympathizes with me, dumb,huh?

ALWAYS BE HONEST

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:49 PM

I don't know if I should be so honest, here goes, its when some one is nice to me,or sympathizes with me, dumb,huh?

being honest

but according to me, i like another. who it is is a mystery?

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:40 PM
I would like to know the truth??

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:26 PM
how old are you?>

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:25 PM

Could always be worse. I suggest a self-induced concussion, and hopefully that will bring about memory loss, strange town Julie.

kiss kiss

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:14 PM

Could always be worse. I suggest a self-induced concussion, and hopefully that will bring about memory loss, strange town Julie.

I am a film freak "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" is what you suggest

nothing will help, except smart minds who make me consider the alternative..and to those i am grateful.

where they be??

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:06 PM

I from Bham, wonder if I know him.

are you from the city or outskirts?

I lived in southside

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:58 PM
i encourage all people to vote democratic...the pendulum must swing both ways in order to keep order.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:54 PM
your picture is terrifying

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:49 PM

Accept that u ARE gonna have feelings of different emotions when u hear from him, and understand that its normal to still be emotional until u r completely over it.

For me, outta sight, outta mind worked....sometimes a clean break is necessary in order to have time to let ur emotions settle.

Use ur single time to do the things YOU wanna do, treat urself, indulge in hobbies etc, just keep urself busy spendin time on urself.

Everything happens for a reason, and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Im sure 1 day u will look at back and KNOW why its all happened. Have faith in life, love and urself.

THANK YOU. but i have been dating for close to 20 years.

I wasnt talking just about dating, i was talking about LIVING.

ha! understood. thank you

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:42 PM

Accept that u ARE gonna have feelings of different emotions when u hear from him, and understand that its normal to still be emotional until u r completely over it.

For me, outta sight, outta mind worked....sometimes a clean break is necessary in order to have time to let ur emotions settle.

Use ur single time to do the things YOU wanna do, treat urself, indulge in hobbies etc, just keep urself busy spendin time on urself.

Everything happens for a reason, and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Im sure 1 day u will look at back and KNOW why its all happened. Have faith in life, love and urself.

THANK YOU. but i have been dating for close to 20 years.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:01 PM

The grass is always greener on the other side.

What advice say you, when i not was on the greener?

now i am not.

I was living in Birmingham Alabama, i moved there to be with him.

I wrote several scripts and was awarded in my writing. I have had 2 produced.

I met celebrities and famous politicians. I was his pride. I was the one on his arm to charm his colleagues.

then i was dropped.

It obvioulsy wasn't as gren as you thought. Miracle grow only lasts for so long and the green turns brown again.
PS Your pretty nice looking and shouldn't have ANY problems finding another person to go out with.

thanks for the compliment. but even nice looking folks are horribly lonely.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:51 AM

Well, don't make that promise cause you certainly don't want to get into a situation where you're lying to yourself. You need to realize that...while the relationship did not last, it was part of the road you're taking to get to where you need to be. Sure it hurts, and it should. But, whether by your choice or not...it's over and time to move on. The guy that you blew off because of the rebound thing...How do you think he feels? Maybe he just got out of one also, and gets into this...just to be rejected. It's not just about you...but about others as well. You may feel some concellation knowing that he is probably feeling worse, but I don't sense that type of uncaring person from you. Just pick yourself up, and continue living. I certainly wouldn't have a connection with the person that you are no longer in a relationship with. Obviously he doesn't care, or he'd not have put you through the pain that you had to endure. He either is feeling bad, and is doing what in his mind will help him feel better about what he did, or he may be wearing your pain like a badge, and have his friends listening to you as you weep, whine, or melt at every word he speaks....as if he is giving you hope to live. You are not a bad looking woman, so I would chock it up to his lost and be on my way. By you two breaking up, He gave you the opportunity to make someone else more deserving the benefit of a good/great relationship. Now, go ahead with your life and start living again.

I gave full disclosure to the man I started dating after, even so to say "you are my rebound man".

and thanks for what you say, i will heed.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:47 AM

The grass is always greener on the other side.

What advice say you, when i not was on the greener?

now i am not.

I was living in Birmingham Alabama, i moved there to be with him.

I wrote several scripts and was awarded in my writing. I have had 2 produced.

I met celebrities and famous politicians. I was his pride. I was the one on his arm to charm his colleagues.

then i was dropped.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:33 AM

Never go backwards...always forward...and life has a crazy way of working out when you least expect itflowers flowers flowers

That is my philosophy as well. But sometimes in life things happen.. to upset your creedo. Things happen and turn you into a melted blob of heart.

I am doing my best to work through it but in the night when alone, it hurts so bad.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:31 AM

u got 17 dogs thats a lot 2 keep u busy:banana:

I dont have any dogs as present. I know of responsibility. I did have "hobbes" from the age of 20-34.

gonna wait for another dog that i give my heart to, as i should.

But I will , and 16 others if things dont change.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:25 AM

Sure you can do this. Get yourself some self-respect and make up your mind to be happy.....no matter if you are with a man or not.

It's ok to let yourself feel the pain and walk through it. But at some point you have to decide that you've cried enough.

But that's all up to you.

If I can do it, so can you.

I do have self respect, i do. That is why I had to leave. And i have advised many a broken heart but god damned i have never had one til now. and I am no spring chicken.
I know i must feel the pain and I thought I was over it. I don't think I will ever be over it.
Not when you finally give your heart to someone, you give them the power. They can and will shatter you.

Even with you try to fill the void it is still omnipresent.

thanks for the talk, its what a gal needs when she has no one to talk to.

in this strange town

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:20 AM

There is no easy answer to this... I guess you need to focus on why you broke up in the first place and remind yourself, you are worth much more than he is giving you. I've been in your spot, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

He never told me why and to this day he won't say. I left because he stopped showing me affection aka sex for close to a year. I knew I was doomed since our first 3 years was quite rewarding.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:12 AM
What are you suppose to do when your heart is crushed. You had promises and you had love and then it was all taken away.

So then you move to another state. You cry for 4 months. You even start dating another guy. But then you break it off with him because you realize he is the rebound.

Now it is 8 months later and your love calls "just to see how you are"?

I try to be brave. But all I want is a time machine to go back and make him adore me again.

I am not a dummy, I am quite intelligent but I can't do this. I am going to be alone for the rest of my life and live with 17 dogs.