Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:07 AM
men can not type. they use two fingers and that is because they can not type. thus their profiles are lacking..not all but most.

you don't like what they type, than tell them. ask them to respond more thoroughly. give them a chance.

don't complain about them. Unless that is what you really want to do.

Is it better to date your complaint or a cute guy who can not type out his thoughts?

dunno

JulieMP's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:00 AM
hey, don't think all women are the same. Even heterosexuals can be fun.

Being "Bisexual" is the new fashion. It's the new pink.

Women say that they are....but they say that to entice you.

They have seen way too many "girls gone wild" videos and...bless their hearts (underneath their typical looking boobs flashes)

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:52 PM
give it to me.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:47 PM
I wanted to give you my advice but then I do not believe you.

Your picture is not of some victim, it is of a dominatrix who lathers in pain and proxy pain. How can you drive to the CVS to get all that makeup if you arent able to drive?

Not buyuing it. If i am wrong than i shall burn in hell.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:35 PM
Seriously, chevy is the better.

Ford should go ahead and decease because that is what they do to good americans, (i almost went on a political tangent)

please dont go with ford, they like money more than anything else.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:31 PM
welcome back

i myself am thinking of reimmerging as

"HotSoakingWetHoneyBunsThatAreSoakingWet2000"

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:26 PM
I think that your friends need a different fuzzy rodent for their reference.

anything gerbal means..up the butt.

"he is hung like a hamster" well that is a different story altogether. Hubba

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:19 PM
I was bored out of my mind, but then I was asked out on a date.

Didnt like the guy so much but hey, i was bored and a free dinner was in the mix.

Turned out he was great. I liked him very much.

Never prejudge a guy with a mullet, because if he likes you enough he will cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome

(listen, my only options here in town are guys with mullets or those who have no teeth, so I chose the former)

JulieMP's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:14 PM
For the love of all that is love...TELL HER.

Do it now!

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:33 PM

uh, yeah. it is a scientific fact. proven. tried and true through milleniums.

out of the box answer would be

life... is it really life until death confirms its existence?...how can death do its deed if life was not confirmed in the first place?...i am perplexed and sitting in a dark room ruminating and deliberating the catch 22 of it all, the paradox the connundrum.

Are you sitting in there with a canister of poison, waiting for someone to observe you and determine if you are alive or dead at that moment?

ahaha! Schrödinger's cat

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:25 PM

it means nothing these days. its just another light term of endearment used for anything and everything that entertains the baby.

sad huh?

Not sad at all...you seem very cool

but if it doesnt mean anything to say it these days...why is everyone saying that they don't say it?

I am not talking about loving chocolate or steak. but loving someone.?

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:21 PM
Because Quincy was the coolest the smoothest and the smartest on TV when I was coming of age.

Now there are 50 different forensic shows on tv and none of them can compare to my imaginary love affair with Quincy.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:16 PM
In my opinion people are lacking in that emotion or even lacking in use of that word. The problem isnt with love its with the void of it or the void of saying it.

I dont believe you have to be married for 40 years for people to call that love. I believe you can truly love someone for one night, and it can still be defined as such.

I believe that "puppy love" is real and deep and not to be dismissed.

What people confuse with love is security and partnership and a contract known as marriage.

Why is it not love to know someone and give him/her your heart and it to be fleeting?

I dont say I love everyone fellow I meet. But i have loved some of the men I have met without requiring a lifetime commitment as proof.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:00 PM
Gosh wolf you have great abs and an awesome v cut...

or was that my perception only because i have had 3 margaritas???

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:56 PM
Non drinkers in my opinion are not boring.

drinkers are not boring for sure

The worst is.. if you come across a bunch of your friends that have been drinking and you have not..then they are the stupidest group of boring lushes ever.

But you forgive them because next time it might be reversed.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:48 PM
uh, yeah. it is a scientific fact. proven. tried and true through milleniums.

out of the box answer would be

life... is it really life until death confirms its existence?...how can death do its deed if life was not confirmed in the first place?...i am perplexed and sitting in a dark room ruminating and deliberating the catch 22 of it all, the paradox the connundrum.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:39 PM
I think we are hardest on ourselves, that we are our own worst critic.

I cant see people "bull****ting" themselves and believing it unless they have some sort of mental deficiency. Not in the real world anyway.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:34 PM
move. seriously.

JulieMP's photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:40 PM
um, your kid?

JulieMP's photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:37 PM
I do not think anyone wants to list their troubles out there when they are trying to attract someone.

Singing songs is always nice.

My troubles swing low like a chariot..sometimes they swing low as if they are gonna carry me home. but nope someone always gets there before me.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25