Community > Posts By > Jorgearturo

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/25/12 07:51 PM
Wich one you give more thought? What bout the nine days inbetween?tears drinks

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 11/21/12 11:14 PM
I never gonna knw how am doin f I dnt get rated ppl. But at the same time take it easy cause am the sensity type lol :banana: blushing bigsmile explode sad tears

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 11/21/12 10:52 PM
I didn't pay too much attention how thenumbers line up, 1-22-11-2 thats 12-21-12 so I guess they came up with those prediction, I dnt knw you say something, cause I personally dnt believe those things noway :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 11/21/12 10:44 PM
As much as I like it for the offers,i hate that it gets more popular than thanksgiving or so it seems dnt you think? tears frustrated rant drinks :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:40 AM

luckyyyyygirl...estas ahi todavia???....mmmm supongo que no...pero comparto tu sentir...
:banana: :banana: :banana: están aburridas porque quieren, nomas digan cuando y nos vamos a divertir por ahi,y pidan mi # y se los doy para textiarme:banana: :banana: laugh

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:28 AM

90% of the people in this world probably disagrees with me but Brad F--Ked up by dumping Jennifer for Angelina.AJ has never been attractive to me.i think alot of it has to do with her lips but still,she's a But'er face

Ill second you on that brother. A J does have sex appeal, but Jennifer seems more like the whole package.
:banana: :banana: :banana: this is what I personally think happened,jen is the same type of brad that needs to lead and is tunnel vision in their own agenda,so neither one wanted to give up,so he went and got angeline,wich she not only is a beautiful woman but smart thats why she is who she is,:banana: bigsmile laugh

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:12 AM
How can there be a movie forum without talkin bout clint eastwood?had to bring justice to this knonsense,lol one of the greatest actor ever,i personally are very hard to be satisfy with any movie,but clint easttood all of his movies still watch them specially "tdrinks he good,the bad and the ugly":banana: :banana: drinks

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 11/14/12 05:37 AM

cow tongue.
i should kill myself.
we mexicans eat that as normal,i order those everytime on tacos,is just the thought that makes you feel bad,but the meat is soft and real good taste,ya'll should try "menudo" basically is all the cow's intestined boiled on a pot of water, lol real gud though

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:09 PM
I always wonder why rich men are the funniest,loving ,very considerate,nice to hang out with,wich coincidently are the trades women look on a man:banana: tears frustrated frustrated :banana: :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:30 PM
What would you knw about pressure!well i kiss a man. (ace ventura pet detective)
Yes,and ur ugly , (same)
Ooohh, so there is a chance, (dumb and dumber)drinks drinks drinks :banana: frustrated :banana: frustrated :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:14 PM
I dnt like that show either but is so dumb and retarded lol that i sometimes just watch it for the laughs and stupid ppl frustrated frustrated :banana: :banana: drinks drinks

Jorgearturo's photo
Fri 11/09/12 02:57 AM
Is that show that you just have to see it now or then hate it or love it or make you laugh :banana: :banana: frustrated sad pitchfork drinks explode

Jorgearturo's photo
Thu 11/08/12 04:31 PM
Am reading "the secret"(already read it like 5 times),and read anthony robbins "giant steps"also ,they at my night table just like my bible,i read those continually as I have time,and stick a new one there until I finish it and start another one but those three are always going through :banana: drinker

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 11/06/12 02:29 PM

If you want us to rate your profile, you'll have to take the time to actually write something in your profile. As it is, it just says "hi." You don't even have any interests listed, other than you're looking for friends.
oh ok , thanks f:banana: or the input, i'll do then frustrated :banana: frustrated

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 06:31 PM

What she said.^^
thats how one of the carachter of the show talks lol I think is the gay one :banana: :banana:
(character) sorry for the mispelled is character

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 06:28 PM

What she said.^^
thats how one of the carachter of the show talks lol I think is the gay one :banana: :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 06:05 PM
Just be gentle am the sensity type lol, just kiddin but seriously be geblushing blushing blushing ntle or i'll be the same with you lol

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 05:57 PM
I need a place to gabblebigsmile laugh drool :banana: :banana: ama get me a gud turkey sandwich love it:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 05:48 PM
tears

Gracias siñor, compadre,, tortillas,tacos,taco bell am grateful that i know spanish you see? drinks :banana:
:banana: drinks drinks tears drool :banana: :banana: drinks tears brokenheart sad sad sad sad sad bigsmile bigsmile tears

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 11/04/12 04:12 AM
Gracias siñor, compadre,, tortillas,tacos,taco bell am grateful that i know spanish you see? drinks :banana: