Community > Posts By > Jorgearturo

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:53 PM

ANY ONE KNOW THAT
[/quodrinks teguys ,,is a trick question! Is a booby trap ,dnt fall for it! There are things in life that is better left them the way they are ,and go with it no need to sleep on the sofa for things that not even the enlightment ones could figure it out,just bite ur tounge and grind and put ur best your best puppy face if you want to get lucky,dnt hate the messenger believe me i hate this part of the game s much as you do but i didnt made the rules ,drinks frustrated frustrated frustrated tears pitchfork frustrated

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:36 PM
tongue2banana: :banana: :banana: : offtopic frustrated tears tears

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 07:54 AM

recentlly i have dated really weathy man very nice man we only go out when he wants to dine out';he's so so busy that when he wants to send for me once I'm packed to catch my flight or train something happens that he cancels on me, he doesnt like to text or talk on the phone hmmm lol,so what am i to do? i want someone to do things with more then dining and wanting to marry me and we've never did the ooo baby baby "I m so so scared of marriage but i do not want to go on dating and dating and being cancelled on " what am i to do ?
so anyway thats how i ended up here on mutual match trying to find a perfect match....but thus far all i've gotten are wanting to chat interviews, i can only talk so long on phone are texting I want some time, still I'm so so seriously needing someone to tell me how do i get my friend to not want this marriage i dont want to ever marriage again i want someone to spend always with of course not every moment with but not just to
:banana: :banana: dine with, i wfrustrated ant to fall in love then i will put the " Boom sha ka la ka! on that special one.
[/quoteyou already knw that relationship is not going in the right direction is just that you just dnt want to start again with some other relationship and you figure that at least ur half way with this one, but this are the things that is better to do it the long way but at least you knw ur going the right way each step of the way ,cause if ur having all this drama at the beginning already imagine how is gonna be few years frm now also yea this dating sites become nothing but a hang out

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:46 AM
Oh God, nothing like a hurricane scar,i still remember like if is today 1990 south florida ,homestead to be exact , andrew was his name ,raises all kinds of feelings , we went through the eye of that storm am pretty sure katrina suvivors got that experience of their own, and now sbigsmile tears tears sad pitchfork frustrated huh glasses explode grumble grumble brokenheart andy sandy what were you thining?

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:28 AM

dangit! we're shipping thanksgiving this year and going straight to christmas! so no thanksgiving talk out of anyone.i don't wanna hear it! grumble :angry:
i know we are going way too fast,few weeks back stores already selling christmas stuff ,and we were barely going to halloween ,and all ppl talk 'bout is those fon ,omg tears tears bigsmile bigsmile sad frustrated laugh :banana: :banana: h:banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 12:48 AM

In all the things we're going through elections ,hurricane sandy ,Lybia, just to name a few I still can com up with things that am grateful , am still breathing thanks:banana: :banana: :banana: for that lol
thanks mingle2 for the dancing bananas :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: they make me laugh every time

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 11/03/12 12:46 AM
In all the things we're going through elections ,hurricane sandy ,Lybia, just to name a few I still can com up with things that am grateful , am still breathing thanks:banana: :banana: :banana: for that lol

Jorgearturo's photo
Thu 11/01/12 02:43 PM

Houston - west side
houston north side (airline and parker)you knw the area? I go eat nachos on that place "flamingo"is in that intersection I live few blocks frm there:banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:11 AM

I knw is hard to do that but lets try it,ppl really want to do it but cant find others to join,i might not be the one to organize it ,i dnt care i'll support who evet want to take charge the important thing it happen,specially first here in htowndrinks :banana: frustrated :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:29 AM
tears tears tears tears tears brokenheart brokenheart yawn

:banana: drool glasses flowerforyou am george

Jorgearturo's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:25 AM

Life has made it easy to walk away. I believe in for better or worse, richer, poorer, etc. Exception being adultery and abuse of spouse or children. Maybe uchea you could start a thread on the subject? Btw, I never went to church on Sunday this time :-)
wind what you mean you never went to church on sunday this time?bigsmile drool also what ya'll been talkin bout the marriage ,i see theres not a real commitment ,cause when problems come ppl just want to part ways,not even try solvin them together that ehy we(chridtian singles)still lookin makin sure not to make the same mistakes and will be foreverbigsmile frustrated :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 10/30/12 12:58 PM
I knw is hard to do that but lets try it,ppl really want to do it but cant find others to join,i might not be the one to organize it ,i dnt care i'll support who evet want to take charge the important thing it happen,specially first here in htowndrinks :banana: frustrated :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 10/30/12 11:56 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 10/29/12 12:09 PM

drinks drinks :banana:
asglasses glasses brokenheart smokin smokin devil bigsmile drinks frustrated

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 10/28/12 01:37 PM

let me know what you think of me thanks
too skinny for my taste but you shouldnt worry bout what other ppl think of you, you're young and beautiful you have the world for your service(thats if you knw how to work it)but stil theres alot of things on your favor just dnt start wastin them before life turns against it so be careful and dnt trust on the outside beauty bigsmile :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 10/28/12 06:29 AM

Truth be known; my ex did the cooking and I took out the trash. laugh

:thumbsup:

It's just an old fashioned notion that only women should do the cooking.

Yes it is but YellowRose was just using that as an example and did not infer that only women do the cooking. There are still people that believe in old fashioned ideas. Why do you think I am still single? How many men can handle a woman that can do everything for herself? I do i love an independent bigsmile drinker :banana: drool womann i dnt like woman that you have to do everything for them,take them to the store and stuff i.ll cook for myself once in a while too and if i cant trust her or be trusted then theres no sense been a couple

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 10/28/12 06:20 AM

go make me a damn sandwich,
woman.
uh i'll make you a whole buffet honey bigsmile i dnt mind doing anything for you sad sad

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 10/28/12 06:13 AM

thanx guys... atleast now i don't feel like a jackass... i was isolated these dayz.. bcoz i encounter the same discussion everywhere..
how old are you harry? Also right now dnt worry bout ur frnds but start focusing on how to deal on relationships 'cause what you went through (going by what you said)first i find it hard to believe(to me)'cause i couldnt go that long with somebody without getting nooki frm her i mean i understand feww months or so but two years? Come on harry you had valentines days birthdays ad those ocassions when you have to get lucky specially waiting that long , so with that said and done dnt wait too long next time to fnd out if she likes you,frustrated frustrated frustrated sad devil :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 10/28/12 06:00 AM
drinks drinks :banana:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 10/27/12 10:52 AM
Theres no one president that is gonna "save " us he's not better nor worse is the whole thing is fallin little by little and am not been negative it needs to stop workin (the whole two parties elections) so they can do something about it