Community > Posts By > Aikido

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:53 AM
Was here for meating people, but after honesty tring at the fourms and only getting attacked for it have now turned to just making fun of everyone here. Like this site is about

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:15 AM
Still to big for me, i like about 50-100 people max

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:10 AM

OUTBACKlaugh laugh
A GOOD STEAK MAKES ME FELL FUZZY INSIDElaugh laugh :tongue:

the $100 check must make you feel horny too?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:04 AM
I'll take you back to my place....if you look good enough.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:02 AM
like to where? Drain, cottage grove?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:00 AM
Edited by Aikido on Thu 05/22/08 07:01 AM

There are alot of really nice places here in Dallas..I like to go to the Mastergrill its Brazillian food, and they have like Waterfalls very nice..and umm expensive..lol

Nice rackhappy
Call me i'll take you there and spend tons on you

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:59 AM
Any place with strippers and Whores

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:55 AM

I dont think any country should be a saviour of the world.......everyone should be equalflowerforyou

Should be but not, USA's military is the most powerful and the most deadly

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:07 AM

I do agree with you aikido about politicians though.......but when it comes to health care....I find that universal is by far the best for everyone involved.

Except the government, You'r American(most of us have too much american blood in us- I still have more french, indain{native}, and scotch in me). Greed and self-centeredness is our racial creed. Truth hurts me more than most.
Im not american....I am canadian. And Im not sure what youre government will do but what I do know is that I find it preposterous that health care is not given to all no matter how rich or poor you are.......everyone deserves good health care!!

Wher do you live? I have lots of powerful family in ontairo, Good social services from what i'm told
Im in BC.....above washington state!

Dont know anyone there but canada doesn't think of itself as the savior of the world like most americans do

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:47 AM
[ood health care!!

Love your f*ckin belly, its very desirable(thanks)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:40 AM

I do agree with you aikido about politicians though.......but when it comes to health care....I find that universal is by far the best for everyone involved.

Except the government, You'r American(most of us have too much american blood in us- I still have more french, indain{native}, and scotch in me). Greed and self-centeredness is our racial creed. Truth hurts me more than most.
Im not american....I am canadian. And Im not sure what youre government will do but what I do know is that I find it preposterous that health care is not given to all no matter how rich or poor you are.......everyone deserves good health care!!

Wher do you live? I have lots of powerful family in ontairo, Good social services from what i'm told

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:33 AM

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:26 AM
My dealer has treated me better than my father did, and gave me a job. Nurses are not in conrtol, just trying to help those who are f*cked in the middle(most of us are). I write with little emotion, been beaten(and other stuff) out of me, just the truth(as i've learned it to be)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:22 AM
Whey cant people understand that enegry never dies? thats what humans are, one acid trip changes everything look at all the infulencal icons of humanity. A strong simularity to all DRUGS, humans have No clue about most of this planet or life why is this different?

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:13 AM
I'm just saying i dont trust the government to do anything but steal, lie and F*ck up

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:12 AM
Welfare has health care and whenever my sons mother wants to get high she goes to the ER and they give her more pian pills for phantom pain! How would this be different? Same people running it and the more it cost the higher taxes are(they dont pay ever)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:05 AM
Edited by Aikido on Wed 05/21/08 01:07 AM
Forget the email i sent you,
i dont want to know you any better than i do

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:04 AM

Fear........wow......Ive never seen so much fear of the unknown!!! Please research it before knocking it.......noway

I have. I dont fear the unkown I'm scared of what i know

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:01 AM

i guess. i just ask.. when u vote for universal healthcare..
u think about more than that..

research it..
and see what is sheaper insurance cost that you already pay..
or the pharmacetucials and xrays, and scans..

its a pill...should ur gmas pill or inhaler or daily oxygen really cost so much???
her dr's visit if she feels sick??
we all pay insurance anyway....
how much do we get alreay outta our monthly...

that mexiacans or mediacaid does not get??
just use ur brain
thanx!!

It is waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than privatized health care......yes youre taxes may be a little higher but then again take away the taxes youre paying for the war and you may be able to have decent healthcare for all and maybe even education to boot!noway

What dream land are you in??? Give the government more $$$ they'll get it right!!!
Like Iraq, welfare, oil, starvation, education, What else must they **** up before you realize that dem or rep all the same azzholes that baught them

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:58 AM

you guys have no idea what it even means.........try google

I know excactly what it will lead to. Ever hear of the new deal? Its now call welfare(POLITIONS WILL NOT LEAVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ALONE-EVER GET IT THRU YOUR HEADS, YOU'LL BE F*CKED ANY WAY IS NESSARY TO GET THEM MORE MONEY)
Noooooooo that is not how it works!!! It means that no matter how poor you are you will still be able to receive quality healthcare......bigsmile

You really think that us poor people can afford 70% taxes? The government takes 93% of my wages now(25% taxes) where can i get the rest? Just to see a government drug dealer- there are 3 in my apt complex
Im not going to argue with people who obviously havent seen the system work. This is not mexico where its corrupt....but then again you have bush soooooooooo.....noway

Dont you ever say that I have anything to do with that F*CKING terrorist, I've been through the system in every way possable. Ask me anything but ever say i'm like a retarted racist wast of space like bush.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20